Page 505 of 710 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 7091

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    are you really all going to rush out and go crazy on that day though?
    Yes and if I get to go to the Euros the day after as well, I’m on a 2 day rampage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    are you really all going to rush out and go crazy on that day though?

i'll be hanging back and let eveyone else get it out of their system i think...
    How much carnage will there be on June 21st?

Pubs will have been open outdoors for a month for up to 30 people per group (at least i think its 30 from may 17th) and some indoor dining will have happened.

Suspect the biggest worry in terms of large crowds will be the Euros if they come here as they will attract thousands but I think most will have been able to go out with mates etc for a while before so June 21st wont be that big of a day imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Yes and if I get to go to the Euros the day after as well, I’m on a 2 day rampage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Papers please

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...-face-200-fine

From Monday, anyone who is going abroad from England will need to complete and carry a declaration to travel document that can be obtained from the government’s website.
    Sounds eerily familiar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also still not dead, still not seeing any evidence of a rampaging pandemic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Papers please

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...-face-200-fine

Sounds eerily familiar...
    it is against the law to travel abroad unless for essential reasons. this form doesn't change anything. if your travel is not essential but rather a holiday, you aren't going to be allowed to travel regardless of if you have to fill in a form or not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also still not dead, still not seeing any evidence of a rampaging pandemic.
    A young person mixing with other young people not understanding why he’s not affected by a pandemic where the elderly are most at risk

I’ve posted that data on excess deaths, you can keep ignoring it if you like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    it is against the law to travel abroad unless for essential reasons. this form doesn't change anything. if your travel is not essential but rather a holiday, you aren't going to be allowed to travel regardless of if you have to fill in a form or not
    It's a stupid unlawful law that wasn't enforced, many stupid laws aren't enforced. You really don't see a problem with the requirement to carry an "exit permit" to leave the country?

Of the many infringements upon our liberties during this whole farce the inability to leave the country has always been the one that troubled me the most. One of the go to arguments when you disagree with policy in the country has always been "well leave" now you can't even do that! As far as I'm concerned they can fuck up the country as much as they want but I want no part of it. Thankfully I'm already out but if I am not a refugee I don't know what I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    A young person mixing with other young people not understanding why he’s not affected by a pandemic where the elderly are most at risk

I’ve posted that data on excess deaths, you can keep ignoring it if you like
    Yeah sure and now I'm reading Cyprus will allow vaccinated Brits in from May. The old people us younglings have wasted a year of our lives and fucked our future for get their "freedom" back before us. Get fucked. This doesn't affect.young people there is and was no reason for us to take a vaccine or waste our lives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a stupid unlawful law that wasn't enforced, many stupid laws aren't enforced. You really don't see a problem with the requirement to carry an "exit permit" to leave the country?

Of the many infringements upon our liberties during this whole farce the inability to leave the country has always been the one that troubled me the most. One of the go to arguments when you disagree with policy in the country has always been "well leave" now you can't even do that! As far as I'm concerned they can fuck up the country as much as they want but I want no part of it. Thankfully I'm already out but if I am not a refugee I don't know what I am.
    It’s not a permanent feature and you know it. The government is as keen to get people travelling as anyone given how much revenue is brought in through tourism and the travel sector by brits going on holiday.

I dont care about the exit visa because like 99% of other brits, it will not affect any of us given we cant leave home right now so aren’t travelling.