User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Luton. 03/04/24. 19:30

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Don't tell people things they should know already if they claim to follow Arsenal
    You'll soon have a small tribe if your meaningless secrets are so precious. Followed them when you were seeing your first cock behind the bike sheds.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-0 FT.

Barely a training session.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why modern football is so awful, in the main. They need special reasons to give 100%. 100% should be the absolute minimum. Given the fucking prices.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Something Arteta needs to realise. Coasting makes it harder in the next game. Performance levels can't just be upped at the click of a switch.
    Don't be ridiculous, he rotated very well, a comfortable 2-0 win, job done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why modern football is so awful, in the main. They need special reasons to give 100%. 100% should be the absolute minimum. Given the fucking prices.
    Ticket prices started at less than £30 tonight - ofc you wouldn't know because you never leave your armchair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Job done with no fuss and plenty of rested players. Just what was needed.

On we go. Bound to be tricky at Brighton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, he rotated very well, a comfortable 2-0 win, job done
    If you can't tell the difference between that match and the last you'll be totally unaware why the title is a lottery rather than a sure thing. Winners have a way of doing things, regardless of the score. This lot aren't winners yet, but there are signs they could be. Not today though. Everything about today suggests a title loss.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll soon have a small tribe if your meaningless secrets are so precious. Followed them when you were seeing your first cock behind the bike sheds.
    "secrets"

Martinelli got injured weeks ago and hasn't started a game since

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can't tell the difference between that match and the last you'll be totally unaware why the title is a lottery rather than a sure thing. Winners have a way of doing things, regardless of the score. This lot aren't winners yet, but there are signs they could be. Not today though. Everything about today suggests a title loss.
    Err they won 2-0

I think that makes them winners... ?

I guess you started on the booze early today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On one hand I’m not going to pretend that I wouldn’t have hoped for a more emphatic scoreline, but at same time it needs to probably be appreciated why a lot of those players aren’t regular starters. Partey for instance looks rustier than the chain on the bike sequestered in my garage.

On the other hand, Smith Rowe for instance was definitely a positive. Every time he plays you can tell he really wants to get amongst the goals, sometimes I think he tries too hard but I think there’s no doubt whilst obviously there is a good reason why he doesn’t start in front of other players that he’s still a decent player and if he has no future with us we should try and get as much as possible for him.

I do worry where the goals will come from in the title run in, but at the same time there is absolutely nothing wrong with the kind of controlled performance and three points we got last night. I just hope that there is enough energy in the squad to deal with champions league fixtures and the need to get three points when the opposition is a bit more challenging than Luton. However I’d have had that same concern if we’d won 5-0 last night