User Tag List

Page 60 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Looks like Miz wont be getting a push anytime soon.

I assumed he'd have been involved in the Money In The Bank match at WM and even if he is, he wont be winning that
    Even without this happening he'd have very little chance of winning MITB at WM, as this there isn't going to be one. They've got their own PPV for that now..

--
    The WWE Executive Vice President of Talent "loudly disciplined" The Miz in front of wrestlers as soon as he returned to the back.
    Wonder if he picked up any tips on doing that from when he himself was "loudly disciplined in front of wrestlers" on November 9th 1997..by Julie Hart. "Don't give me that shit!Because you guys knew it!Swear to God all you want to!"

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MITB (the PPV) is supposed to have been canned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    MITB (the PPV) is supposed to have been canned.
    Much in the way of confusion about this. I read one list that said it had, and another that said it was still going - but moved - and Bragging Rights 2012 had got the boot. Get a grip Vinny!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No MITB? Did they have one last year? I cant remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rors View Post
    Much in the way of confusion about this. I read one list that said it had, and another that said it was still going - but moved - and Bragging Rights 2012 had got the boot. Get a grip Vinny!
    From what I have seen the 'empty' PPV is in June. Hoping it would be KotR but I doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    From what I have seen the 'empty' PPV is in June. Hoping it would be KotR but I doubt it.
    Burger King crowns on standby?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear Bret.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY, The Rock is coming back to...The White House?
    Have you ever imagined having the chance to tell politicians to "Know your role and shut your mouth"?

Well, it seems that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, not content with conquering the wrestling and acting worlds, is thinking of laying the Smackdown on politics someday.

And who knows what he would do to those jabronies in the US congress?

Johnson, 39, told Moviefone.com that he has aspirations of a political career when the time is right.

He said: "Right now the best way that I can impact the world is through entertainment.

"One day, and that day will come, I can impact the world through politics. The great news is that I am American, therefore I can become President."

Rock would not be the first wrestler to turn to the area of politics. Jesse 'The Body' Ventura became the Governor of Minnesota in 1999 and served one term, while recently Linda McMahon, wife of WWE supremo Vince, failed in an attempt to run for Senate in Connecticut.

Johnson also said in the interview that he knew about the death of Osama Bin Laden hours before it was announced by President Obama to the American public.

"I got my sources. I got friends in high places and low places," said Dwayne. "It was a very interesting day; I'm proud of our country and proud to be American.

"The individuals who were there were proud to let me know. I knew the President was going to give his speech; I thought he was going to give it at a certain time and so I thought, "I think it's appropriate that I tweet 'I'm damn proud to be an American' and keep it in that space without giving away too much information.

"And then I got a call saying, "Now the President will give his speech in a couple of hours." So we had about two hours of Rock tweets out there."

So it seems that not only will John Cena have to contend with The Great One at Wrestlemania, but a man who has the ear of the President. We can see The Rock and Barack Connection being a legendary tag team if given the right push.

But then, like all teams, they will have to break up. So while Obama is busy trying to stem the billions...and billions of dollars that the US government is losing, Rock can swoop in, put Barack through the metaphorical Barber Shop Window, and become The People's President and The Most Electrifying Man in Politics.

It might not be popular with traditionalists in Washington but let's face it...it doesn't matter what they think.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-politics.html

Would be the best presidential election race ever tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-politics.html

Would be the best presidential election race ever tbh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHt0EyGuzTc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RAW:

The HBK/HHH segment was brilliant. . Also with Taker shaving the wig, a return for the Big Evil or American Badass version? R-Truth was hilarious again. Shame that the Kane Cena stuff has to get the main event billing, doesn't makes sense to me. Cena has to be heel soon though surely?