User Tag List

Page 652 of 3213 FirstFirst ... 15255260264265065165265365466270275211521652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 32123

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the dog.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weirdly i fooking hate Bob Marley so there is no danger of that, travel agent told us straight away not to go to Jamaica or Dominica unless we want to get hassled by beach dwelling urchins selling fruit.

Seems Antigua or St Lucia is most likely at the moment. Mexico was first choice but you have to pay....£1300 to have your licenses translated from mexican/spanish

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    going for our honeymoon/wedding/holiday roll i next year and wondered if anyone had any recommendations or anything to beware off
    The two times I've been were late Jan/early Feb which was a lovely time of year to go.
    Nice and hot, but not too hot, and no hurricaines.
    Both times I've been on cruises so not stayed anywhere, just day trips to various places.

The first one I went to St Thomas and St Maartin which are beautiful islands. Probably not enough to do for a week but nice for a day trip. We also went to Nassau in the Bahamas which didn't impress me even for a day although I've heard other parts of the Bahamas are nice.

The second one we went to Labadee, Haiti which is a peninsula owned by Royal Caribbean and is beautiful. We went to Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico and saw some of the Mayan stuff which was quite interesting although the places were generally a bit flat and uninteresting [add your own MrsL joke here].

The cruises were brilliant. Went on Oasis and Allure of the seas which are the largest ships in the world and absolutely incredible. The shows and food on board are fantastic and the ships are so big you never get bored, loads to do.

I've never spent a week in one place there so if you're looking at that sort of thing then I can't help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate.

The weird thing is that honeymoon, adults only resorts dont have a lot to do as i guess they think you will just be shagging all the time. After 15 years together we will need other stuff to do, snorkelling and diving for me (stop it) spa, sauna like stuffs for the boss.

Annoying websites/brochures and travel agents aside its quite good fun as i have never booked a holiday before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning.

RVP

What a ****.

Anyway. I see some blue sky. Which is nice.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was quite nice when I came out (make up your own jokes).
    I had a conference call at 8 with Hong Kong so did that in me jim jams at home and came in later, by the time I left it was so warm I didn't even need my beloved fleece!
    Bit cloudy now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even the backup fleece?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one in the office behind glass with one of those hammers in case of emergency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I have one in the office behind glass with one of those hammers in case of emergency.
    With the irony being that you need to be able to lift a hammer, preferably something heavier than a plastic fork.

Geeks
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's vegetarians you're thinking of.

I'm strong as an Ox One that's quite old and arthritic and feeling tired all the time anyway.