Page 669 of 707 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    How's your 5G signal? And are you magnetic yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no side effects for my first two Pfizer jabs bar a sore arm for a couple of days.

Last week had a Pfizer booster jab and by lunchtime the next day, completely wiped out. I was exhausted and 24 hours later, completely fine.

Seems most are getting some side effects from the booster even if none on first two

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt rough as shit after my first jab but that cleared up within 24 hours. Second jab I felt nothing and the booster I felt mildly run down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m in M&S. Absolute bedlam. This isn’t just Omicron, this is M&S Omicron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's your 5G signal? And are you magnetic yet?
    This is what makes it so difficult to get the corporations to bat straight. Half the population will just back them, unquestioningly. It's just a fact that 5G is being rolled out with zero research into the... anything. Forget health risks. There's no research on any aspect of this technology. You laugh and joke about it. Put yourself up there on a perch, taking the piss about something you don't have the first clue about. I used to be embarrassed on your behalf, but that changed once I discovered your were proud of your comprehensive ignorance. 5G was rushed into production because the east, where the state openly admits it doesn't give a fuck about the health of the population, was stealing (literally) a lead. So the west went to market without the first clue about possible consequences 24/7 high frequency electromagnetic radiation might deliver. Not definite consequences. But possible. We can't tell the difference because they actually boasted about how they didn't look.

I mean your ignorant humour is probably funny to you and your hangers on. And this is just a football forum so being uneducated and still having the nerve to speak doesn't pose a credible threat to mankind. And I suppose that's the basis you operate on. Proud of your ignorance and knowing full well it has no bearing.

But you shouldn't take the piss out of people who can be bothered to read. We need those people for when serious shit happens and it becomes inappropriate to rely on jokers such as yourself. Or, at least, if you do take the piss, do it stylishly. Make the scientific argument. Explain how an untested technology is definitely safe. You're as bad as those who say it is definitely harmful, logically speaking. Nobody knows. That's the whole point.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I felt rough as shit after my first jab but that cleared up within 24 hours. Second jab I felt nothing and the booster I felt mildly run down.
    You're a brave man taking three of those shit jabs. I guess the first two were AZ, which I think are entirely useless but not dangerous. But if you did the booster. Dude. Was that Pfizer???? That's a bit crazy. Natural immunity would have done you just fine. Don't know why you swapped it out for product from the murderous cunts (see history) from big pharma. Not very sensible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    But you shouldn't take the piss out of people who can be bothered to read.
    If you look at what I actually said, I was quite clearly taking the piss out of people who believe in really out there conspiracy theories about the vaccine - that it has some link to 5G or can make you magnetic. Those are not people who are reading, unless you count believing conspiracy theory memes as reading.

As for whether 5G is harmful. Well, obviously it hasn’t been “out there” for 50 years so no one can be 100% sure by definition. But there’s no reason to think it may be harmful. A good video about it here. I trust this guy because I know enough science to know he’s not talking nonsense. In the video he cites a 5G engineer and shows a good graph of cancer rates in the US over time - including the time period when mobile phone networks became prevalent. I think that was long enough ago that we’d have seen some effect by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The video is titled "The Truth About 5G" That's a lie right there. We have a huge problem with science right now. In the interests of maximising profit more and more safety margins and protocols are being removed. And invested scientists will happily speculate or assume or outright lie to assure anyone who cautions against undue haste and corner cutting. There's also a track record of the consequences of this profit driven science. But the most worrying aspect of all is the censorship that is piling up against anyone who speaks out, regardless of their credentials. Couple that with the sweeping changes to legislation that shield corporations from the cost of their activities and it all amounts to an invitation to fuck the majority over so the minority can get rich as quickly as possible. These are the problems with "the science" and "the scientists" (or their repeaters) who use their expertise to excuse the rapidly developing anti-scientific environment. The technologies themselves are fine. Who wouldn't want better means of communication? Who wouldn't want effective vaccines? Who wouldn't want a cleaner planet? But when you look at the cunts who claim they will deliver all this and judge them by their actions rather than their words it's painfully obvious there will be significant costs to bear even when the benefits actually materialise (which is never guaranteed).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's more transmissible but less severe on an individual basis.

Could still see a rise in H+Ds for that reason.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting