Cena pretty much owned Rock 2 weeks running
    Then in that case

He's my fave Wrestler but
    Dewayne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk of the town at the moment is the aforementioned notes scenario. For those who didn't see what happened, Dwayne had a few promo bullet points clearly written on his wrist, and Cena called him out on it. Dwayne looked pretty legitimately piddled off with it( as his off-mic "motherfucker" seemed to illustrate). So work, shoot, or somewhere in between? My opinion is that Vince noticed the notes, then informed Cena to go out there and mention it(if this entire feud were a 'shoot', Vinny would be siding with Cena and no mistake).I don't think DJ even knew Cena was scheduled to interrupt the interview - as MO said, he went seriously off-track - let alone that he was going to bring that up.

Still, even if that element of it is 100% work, then it shows how well the wheels are finally getting set in motion.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Punk/Jericho promo was fantastic.

"All the while, I'm here, on top, swimming with sharks, while you're dancing with stars!"

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rors View Post
    Talk of the town at the moment is the aforementioned notes scenario. For those who didn't see what happened, Dwayne had a few promo bullet points clearly written on his wrist, and Cena called him out on it. Dwayne looked pretty legitimately piddled off with it( as his off-mic "motherfucker" seemed to illustrate). So work, shoot, or somewhere in between? My opinion is that Vince noticed the notes, then informed Cena to go out there and mention it(if this entire feud were a 'shoot', Vinny would be siding with Cena and no mistake).I don't think DJ even knew Cena was scheduled to interrupt the interview - as MO said, he went seriously off-track - let alone that he was going to bring that up.

Still, even if that element of it is 100% work, then it shows how well the wheels are finally getting set in motion.
    That was fucking awesome. Il need to watch it again to see if i can see the notes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    The Punk/Jericho promo was fantastic.

"All the while, I'm here, on top, swimming with sharks, while you're dancing with stars!"
    This

For all of Cena owning Rock again, the best promo of the night was Punk and Jericho.

They are the best in the world at what they do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that was a good promo. I've only been following Rock/Cena and HHH/Taker but Punk and Jericho is shaping up to be a pretty good. It's refreshing to have someone like Punk in the picture at the moment, bit of a throwback to years gone by.

Is the Smackdown champion any good? Looks like a pub teamer to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punk and Jericho if all goes well should steal the show in terms of best match at WM

As for Daniel Bryan, hes a good wrestler, knows his stuff. Not the best on the mic though but hes getting there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smackdown terrible show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Smackdown terrible show
    Five months ago it was brilliant, now they have turned in to RAW with barely any wrestling and little of the star power. Shame.