User Tag List

Page 74 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho passed his medical, but it did show he has a right thigh injury - which kept him out of Liverpool's 2-1 win at Burnley on New Year's Day.

Barcelona said the midfielder is likely to be out for about three weeks, meaning the earliest he could realistically make his debut is the Catalan derby against Espanyol on 4 February.

Someone should have told Wenger.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if you take price into account, Xhaka could easily become one of the worst pound for pound signings under Wenger. The early comparisons I heard to Petit and Alonso is an insult to the pair of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we going to have any players in two years time? No one is signing new deals, our best players are off within the next 6 months, a number of players are coming into their last year of contract next season, a bunch of our other players want out (apparently), wenget wont spend any money.

I am struggling to imagine what our team will look like in a few seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I think if you take price into account, Xhaka could easily become one of the worst pound for pound signings under Wenger. The early comparisons I heard to Petit and Alonso is an insult to the pair of them.
    Yup and that's saying something as there's been plenty of shocking signings over the years. When we signed him, people were saying he was in the Bundesligue team of the year and one of the best midfielders in Germany, truth is he's absolute rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierrymon View Post
    Are we going to have any players in two years time? No one is signing new deals, our best players are off within the next 6 months, a number of players are coming into their last year of contract next season, a bunch of our other players want out (apparently), wenget wont spend any money.

I am struggling to imagine what our team will look like in a few seasons.
    Who knows, what we do know is that we're about to lose our best players and our squad is filled with dross due to the fact Wenger is always buying cheap rubbish. Welbeck, Walcott, Iwobi, Elneny, Coquelin, Chambers.

We also have expensive rubbish like Xhaka and Mustafi.

Then we have players who are ageing and won't be around much longer Mertersacker, Koscielna, Monreal, Cazorla.

and of course players out of contract, Wilshere, Ozil, Sanchez, Debuchy.

Honestly our squad is in a terrible state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Who knows, what we do know is that we're about to lose our best players and our squad is filled with dross due to the fact Wenger is always buying cheap rubbish. Welbeck, Walcott, Iwobi, Elneny, Coquelin, Chambers.

We also have expensive rubbish like Xhaka and Mustafi.

Then we have players who are ageing and won't be around much longer Mertersacker, Koscielna, Monreal, Cazorla.

and of course players out of contract, Wilshere, Ozil, Sanchez, Debuchy.

Honestly our squad is in a terrible state.
    Some would say it's an ideal situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Even he thinks he's Pirlo when he gets on the pitch. If he could get back to just being what is needed, like in 2015 happy days but I think he has had his mind altered in a way like Ramsey.
    Wenger shafted him when started encouraging him to try and win the ball higher up the pitch. Wenger did the same with Song after a successful season as DM. Encouraged him to get forward more and try to 'fool' the opposition into moving into the space vacated by Song. God k owns where that tactic has come from and despite seeing it fail he has tried it again with Coquelin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    It is an insult to compare him to those players. That's why I'm not even having this deep laying playmaker role attached to him. He's a long ball merchant that can't defend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have brought Cesc back when we had the chance to. He’s still better than any of our centre mids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Cesc
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.