User Tag List

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: FA CUP FINAL: Arsenal vs Hull City Tigers - Sat 17th May 17.00 (ITV)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FA CUP FINAL: Arsenal vs Hull City Tigers - Sat 17th May 17.00 (ITV)

3 years ago we got to the Carling Cup final and ended up losing. It led to a downward spiral that took years to rectify. On 17th May 2014 we have a chance to finally lift ourselves out of gloom by ending our trophy drought.

Can this act as a springboard for success? Will a win mark a new beginning? Will it be the point where players achieve a winning mentality?

I'd hate to think what a loss would do. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our last cup win pretty much marked the end of an era, not the start. Spending £100mill in the summer on quality players will act as a springboard for success. This cup is a nice day out at the end of the season. Hull are really crap. The only way we could lose to them is by one of those what if, screw up moments like the CL final where we lose a man or if Phil Dowd is the ref. I hope we win it with some style. A ground out borefest 1-0 win would be awful. If we're going to make a statement for next season then let's do it properly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Losing doesn't even bare thinking about, it would crush us mentally considering we'd have to dwell on it for the whole summer.

We should win it because we're streets ahead of them, but of course it's all about turning up on the day which is far from a guarantee with us.

Nervous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't even think about losing this.

If we lose I swear to god I'll kill myself or Letters or whatever.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As above, we have to win it, can't even think of us losing this, must win game.

It'll lift everyone at the club, and hopefully acts as a catalyst for next season.

Fabianski

Gibbs
    Kosc
    BFG
    Sagna

Ramsey
    Arteta

Podolski
    Ozil
    Ox/Cazorla

Giroud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we lost, it's not just the cup, we'd have lost to a club called the New York Hull City Tiger Yankee Thunderbolts. That would be as embarrassing as it gets.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has a ticket or two for the final or knows where i can one, please let me know.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    If anyone has a ticket or two for the final or knows where i can one, please let me know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    There's none about

Mainly due to a shambles of ticketing allocation, where the FA 'gave out' like 20,000 to touts and corporates for the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we don't win it then there really must be a curse on the club. We would need to find whatever chicken that needs sacrificing or whatever toad that needs licking pretty sharpish to quell the misery....