User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ford, whats the craic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rob Ford, whats the craic?

Fuck it, this guy deserves his own thread. Rob Ford is the Mayor of Toronto. For months there have been rumours of a video existing that shows him smoking crack. The fat bastard denied it repeatedly. The guys claiming there was such a video, demanded $200k for it, but it never surfaced. Now the TO police have stated they are in possession of a video that purports to showing him smoking crack.

He has now admitted smoking crack, but only because he was drunk and he reckons it was "probably a year ago". He has denied lying about this for months because people "didn't ask me the right questions"!

Bizarrely, he is not resigning and he plans to run for re-election and his poll figure actually went up! UNTIL...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11...sure-hes-dead/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felt sorry +1
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Everybody's taking drugs because it makes governing easier" (Wire/Edwards sure racking up the lyric quotes from me on here today..)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rob-ford-...nough-at-home/

During a press conference Thursday morning, embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford added to his string of jarring public proclamations when he emphatically told a gaggle of reporters that he had never said to a staffer that he wanted to “eat her pussy,” despite her apparent claims to the contrary.

“I’ve never said that in my life to her,” Ford said. “I would never do that. I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.”
    Canadians are funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep It was supposed to be an appearance to support the Toronto Argonauts in the Eastern Division final against the Hamilton Tiger Cats. The winner gets to have their butts kicked by the Calgary Stampeders in the Grey Cup Final.

Here's the story and video: http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11...e-media-scrum/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    Buckley
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During a press conference Thursday morning, embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford added to his string of jarring public proclamations when he emphatically told a gaggle of reporters that he had never said to a staffer that he wanted to “eat her pussy,” despite her apparent claims to the contrary.

“I’ve never said that in my life to her,” Ford said. “I would never do that. I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.”
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    That is priceless! And from an elected mayor in the most important Canadian city?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They spelt 'Fishcal' wrong.