Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were referring too http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22003165
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't be the only person who - after watching that Jeremy Kyle vid that GP posted - thinks the father did quite well against Jeremy Kyle. Kyle seemed like the bigger twat. I'm not too interested in the burning down of the house and all that, it's obviously pretty grim stuff. But the way the newspapers, Jeremy Kyle, the crowd...everyone...were having a go at the seemingly happy 'family' for basically polygamy. Where's all this outrage against the scores of muslim families that have the same deal? Why isn't Jeremy Kyle calling those men 'sexist' as well? There's obviously no fuss because they're scared of being called racists and ignorant of different beliefs. What about these guys' beliefs?

Either effectively having two wives and a bunch of kids is fair game or it isn't. Not that I'd want it myself but I'm fine with the idea of it as long as everyone's happy. Whether kids grow up with a mum and a dad, two mums and a dad, two dads, two mums...it's all good as long as they make sure the kids have a good childhood. Obviously it didn't work out this time because the dad ended up being little bit psychopath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Synti Claus View Post
    I can't be the only person who - after watching that Jeremy Kyle vid that GP posted - thinks the father did quite well against Jeremy Kyle. Kyle seemed like the bigger twat. I'm not too interested in the burning down of the house and all that, it's obviously pretty grim stuff. But the way the newspapers, Jeremy Kyle, the crowd...everyone...were having a go at the seemingly happy 'family' for basically polygamy. Where's all this outrage against the scores of muslim families that have the same deal? Why isn't Jeremy Kyle calling those men 'sexist' as well? There's obviously no fuss because they're scared of being called racists and ignorant of different beliefs. What about these guys' beliefs?

Either effectively having two wives and a bunch of kids is fair game or it isn't. Not that I'd want it myself but I'm fine with the idea of it as long as everyone's happy. Whether kids grow up with a mum and a dad, two mums and a dad, two dads, two mums...it's all good as long as they make sure the kids have a good childhood. Obviously it didn't work out this time because the dad ended up being little bit psychopath.
    Give a TV audience the chance to do their reality mob thing and they'll burn a witch every time. It's demeaning for all concerned, including the viewer. A slice of America here in the UK, how did we ever get along without it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But it's not natural!
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    But it's not natural!
    Get back into your closet hetrobasher!

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt he's ever bashed anything.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    I doubt he's ever bashed anything.
    Not even "the bishop"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    But it's not natural!
    It's possible to fuck without getting shit all over the place, believe it or not.
    Für eure Sicherheit