Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Swansea v Arsenal 6/1/13 13:30 ESPN FA Cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    We do lose every game it's true.
    Come on. One step forwards, two back. Story of Arsenal for 8 years. We have fallen at EVERY significant challenge. This is a non-team that simply makes up the numbers. We're worse than a west ham or QPR because at least those clubs have an ambition to improve, we do not. We are the worst club in English football if you compare our resources to our results, even Liverpool are not as bad. This underpins every result, every performance. We haven't even had a major injury crisis and we are still awful. Can't do the basics, no heart, no guts. There's nothing good happening at this club, it's all bad.

Sounds negative, but reality is what it is. Best we can hope for is comedy results against Newcastle and reading. Seriously, these are our season highlights so far, embarrassing stuff.

But, we support them anyway. And I suppose if you want to do it with a smile then fair play. For me it's mostly laughter followed by screams of YOU **** (fill in any player name here)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    Come on. One step forwards, two back. Story of Arsenal for 8 years. We have fallen at EVERY significant challenge. This is a non-team that simply makes up the numbers. We're worse than a west ham or QPR because at least those clubs have an ambition to improve, we do not. We are the worst club in English football if you compare our resources to our results, even Liverpool are not as bad. This underpins every result, every performance. We haven't even had a major injury crisis and we are still awful. Can't do the basics, no heart, no guts. There's nothing good happening at this club, it's all bad.

Sounds negative, but reality is what it is. Best we can hope for is comedy results against Newcastle and reading. Seriously, these are our season highlights so far, embarrassing stuff.

But, we support them anyway. And I suppose if you want to do it with a smile then fair play. For me it's mostly laughter followed by screams of YOU **** (fill in any player name here)

Spot fucking on.

I agree completely.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post

Spot on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    hmm, i think we can, but it depends waht team shows up. hope its a strong team who can be arsed to play that day. realistically though, i think it will be a draw, and a close win at the emirates for us.

2-2 then 2-1
    Ollie

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible from Arteta, took us ages to create the space and then he

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOUE=Ernesto;240635]No streams, then? [/QUOTE]

Its on Fox Soccer here in the US.. I know there cre some SopCast channely that stream it. Some oF the ve|eran stpeamers might be able to
    [B]Check out my friends stand up Comedy channel :