User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: West Brom Away - Sunday 6th Oct, 4pm. SS1.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West Brom Away - Sunday 6th Oct, 4pm. SS1.

another away day.

Sagan out

Rosicky back in league

Arteta too

I'd start the same team in the champions league but bring in Cafu for Sagan

Won 2-1 last year, Rosicky double.

0-3

Ozil hattrick

Last edited by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon; 04-10-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Brom can be little bit dangerous as shown last week, but with us in the form we're in I'm going for another 3 points.

1-3.

Berahino.

Ramzi, Bif, Özil.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    West Brom can be little bit dangerous as shown last week, but with us in the form we're in I'm going for another 3 points.

1-3.

Berahino.

Ramzi, Bif, Özil.
    As LDG put it last time, its Erzle

Reckon we'll win 0-2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anichibe has got to be the strongest striker in the league. I watched their game against Man ure and i think he won every single ball passed to him, just brushed Wobbly lips and Evans out of the way everytime. He doesnt get many goals tbh but he does that "bring others into play" thing as well as anyone.

anyway i think we'll win 1-2. Our defense looks strong and confident, the attack is also doing the biz so i think we should be alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll win this, and we'll win it well.

1-4.

#COYG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Anichibe has got to be the strongest striker in the league. I watched their game against Man ure and i think he won every single ball passed to him, just brushed Wobbly lips and Evans out of the way everytime. He doesnt get many goals tbh but he does that "bring others into play" thing as well as anyone.

anyway i think we'll win 1-2. Our defense looks strong and confident, the attack is also doing the biz so i think we should be alright.
    Apart from that he's shit, remember he had a 1 on 1 with Lloris last season and he fucked it up pretty badly near the end of the game. Merts can handle him, I hope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post

I don't know mate......Altidore is quite a unit, which was well apparent when the Mackems played us.

Don't get drawn into a fight with him. Just drop off him and stick a foot in when needed, or nick the second ball. I don't see WBA doing us but they won't shame themselves and seldom do.

Sagna out for 3 weeks! Doh!

----------------Szczesny----------------

Jenks-------Merkyl-------KOS-------Gibbs

----------Flamini-------Ramsey-----------

Gnabry----------Rosicky--------Mesut.Ozil

--------------Olivier.Giroud---------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    As LDG put it last time, its Erzle

Reckon we'll win 0-2
    I 'ate Errrrrsene, Errrrsenal and Errrzle.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-3
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will play badly and win 2-1 hallmark of champions. Mezzi will do the business and Ramsey to end his goal drought.