Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look at the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCf...&start_radio=1

That's you - that is. You people are jaded.

You know what, I wasn’t going to say this but I think now you’ve left me no choice

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 19-02-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SNP and Labour taking part in a joint enterprise of virtue signalling

People getting cross with Labour for only accepting a ceasefire under certain conditions, and SNP for not seemingly caring about the release of the hostages.

They are both wrong in my esteem.

Why should the release of hostages bring about a ceasefire….Hamas would still be left in charge, and that’s not good for anyone.

Of course it’s academic anyway. Whatever happens with this pointless exercise will not affect in anyway the job Israel has to do. All it does is prove that Labour are just as unserious as the SNP in the way it responds to shrill idiots screaming Genocide.

I hate Netanyahu, the man is a vile corrupt hypocrite, a conman and a racist. But I’ll cheer him on fully if he tells these people who vote for a ceasefire to go fuck themselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoyle allows both the SNP motion and Labour motion through

Pity. It should have only allowed the SNP motion….there are Labour MPs who would vote for it anyway. But would have forced cowards in the party to stop hiding behind caveats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Hoyle allows both the SNP motion and Labour motion through

Pity. It should have only allowed the SNP motion….there are Labour MPs who would vote for it anyway. But would have forced cowards in the party to stop hiding behind caveats.
    quiet day in the office is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    quiet day in the office is it?
    I work from home so I wouldn’t know. Plus you had seemingly plenty of time to debate me on whether it’s acceptable for a prospective parliamentary candidate to openly voice blood libel conspiracy theories so maybe people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Anyway I have colleagues tell me they watch films whilst working from home (how they manage that I don’t know) so I can’t be blamed for enjoying a little proverbial popcorn whilst the SNP and Labour tear themselves to shreds.

Unlike in sport, when two sides you dislike go up against each other….it is possible for both to lose.

SNP if there was any doubt have been shown up for using the ceasefire proposal to attack Labour. And Labour have been shown up as spineless for calling for a ceasefire.

The Tories were also upset because they backed the SNP plan to show Labour up.

Everyone loses. I’m good with that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Lindsay Hoyle might be screwed as well, pity because definitely better speaker than Bercow but that’s politics for you.

That aside I couldn’t have hoped for better. Labour by threatening Hoyle look just as underhand as the Tories, and the SNP by partnering with the Tories in trying to take him down show themselves as being totally unprincipled given their litany of anti Tory rhetoric.

It’s a shame that there isn’t a party fit to govern this country, but it’s not exactly news to me
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 21-02-2024 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoyle shouldn't allow any of the ceasefire nonsense. MPs should be focusing on the UK not virtue signalling to tell a sovereign nation "please stop" as if it will make any difference at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Hoyle shouldn't allow any of the ceasefire nonsense. MPs should be focusing on the UK not virtue signalling to tell a sovereign nation "please stop" as if it will make any difference at all.
    As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Hoyle is just a terrible orator. Not a good speaker at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Also Hoyle is just a terrible orator. Not a good speaker at all.
    That’s just anti northern prejudice

I like him, of course it helps that his two most recent predecessors John Bercow and Michael Martin were both atrocious.

The last decent speaker was Betty Boothroyd.