User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone calling for Wenger to be sacked...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone calling for Wenger to be sacked...

If he is shit, would you be fussed if he went to Chelsea, Man city or Spurs, say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no way should he be sacked now and he wont leave until the end of his contract guaranteed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B'stard View Post
    If he is shit, would you be fussed if he went to Chelsea, Man city or Spurs, say
    I think most people would be sad to see him go, and upset that he hasn't managed to do what he set out to achieve.

But it's not a question of whether we are fussed. I think we all would be if he did what you say above.

It's a matter of principle for most fans, where it pains people to say, he is not doing the job he should be doing, and therefore, it leaves no option.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too many fans state that as fact with no knowledge of what is happening inside the club

i would imagine that the issues are far harder to rectify than shouting it at a game

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldnt mind if he went Chelsea or Man City. They wouldnt be challenging for the title but only for 4th place.

We dont want Spuds challenging for 4th though so would mind if he went there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't mind seeing him go to one of those clubs either, he won't spend any money and after a couple years they'd be passing the ball to death and not winning anything

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not suddenly become a bad manager but I think he has become a little too principled.
    Thing is I basically agree with his principles of not getting involved with the silly money transfer market (he has got involved with the silly money wages but he has no option there) but I think he could have spent a bit more without 'selling out' and given us a better chance of success.
    He has done well to keep us top 4, I think people underestimate how well, but I do think he should move on now as I'm not sure he can take us any further. Which doesn't mean I think anyone else can in this era of the billionaire sugar-daddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can F Off..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mere thought of Wengerball backed up with endless amounts of money scares me.

For that reason, I wouldn't like him to go to Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City.
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    he has become a little too principled.
    ha; say it exactly how you really feel, letters. It is easy to be 'too' principled when you are under no pressure (to deliver).