User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights AST end of season review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tonights AST end of season review

Ok so the Arsenal supporters trust end of season meeting is tonigth and Ivan Gazidis will e there answering questions, i think we can all agree he will have 2 arseholes by the time he comes out. What has happend at the club over the past year/18months simply isnt good enough for a club f our size and stature and while we have had some great moments, and i expect Ivan to focus on these, we have had far too much of the same old same old.

So what i want to know is what would you ask him, what would you demand to know and what would you like his opinion on?

There will be a piece on he club website tomorrow with plenty of spin but Arseblog is posting what really happened so i will put that in as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd ask him to tell me how great AW was and how great the team is, as well as why we have great team spirit and togetherness.

That's all I'd be able to ask him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would ask him to remind the board that this is a FOOTBALL club, not just an ordinary business, so they should be worrying about more than just the share price, property values, revenue, turnover etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The depressing thing is that whatever happens, it won't change jack.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd ask him what he thinks of Wenger almost exclusively shopping for French/African-French players. Does he think these players have something extra to give and does no one at the club care about broadening their horizons in the transfer market?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'd ask him what he thinks of Wenger almost exclusively shopping for French/African-French players. Does he think these players have something extra to give and does no one at the club care about broadening their horizons in the transfer market?
    Like Vermaelen you mean? Or Arshavin? Or Wellington silva? Jenkinson? Galindo or Ryo?

come on guys i was expecting better than the depression bollocks, i expect that from certain quarters but MO and Sub i really expect better

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id ask him why Wenger isnt there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    Like Vermaelen you mean? Or Arshavin? Or Wellington silva? Jenkinson? Galindo or Ryo?

come on guys i was expecting better than the depression bollocks, i expect that from certain quarters but MO and Sub i really expect better
    What I meant was that whatever the fans express won't make any difference to the board's decisions. Its the same with most clubs, really. If matchday revenue falls - that's another story...
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    Ok so the Arsenal supporters trust end of season meeting is tonigth and Ivan Gazidis will e there answering questions, i think we can all agree he will have 2 arseholes by the time he comes out. What has happend at the club over the past year/18months simply isnt good enough for a club f our size and stature and while we have had some great moments, and i expect Ivan to focus on these, we have had far too much of the same old same old.

So what i want to know is what would you ask him, what would you demand to know and what would you like his opinion on?

There will be a piece on he club website tomorrow with plenty of spin but Arseblog is posting what really happened so i will put that in as well.
    Id ask him how ambitious are ther board really, and who did he want to take over the club, the yank with the doddy tash or the fat russian gangsta wannabe.

Then id ask him why the fuck have we not sold the shite like denilson and bendtner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd ask him how he can justify raising the prices after nothing for 6 years by 6% when united have just won the league and raised theres by a percent (i think thats correct, its very low raise though)