User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys Help ...Whats your take on ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys Help ...Whats your take on ...

....going out with somebody who's had an abortion?

I know everyone has got a past; but when I sat down one day with this girl im seeing just chatting --over a few drinks- last weekend, talking about her past relationship history she disclosed to me that three years ago, she fell pregnant and had abortion.. at two months into her pregnancy!

I mean, that just shook me so bad, i dont know whether i want to see her again, I mean, I'd rather be dating her now as a single mother rather than someone who killed a baby ...but am i over-reacting? The kid could have been two and half y.o. now, Geezus, this is hard for me to take..What do you think of people who've had arbotions in the past? First time i met someone who's had an arbotion, so forgive me if i sound a little weak!
    http://i.imgur.com/hPVED72.png

The crueller it is, the sooner it will be over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word on the street is your mum wanted an abortion but she was too far along. Son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi, numnuts, you're overreacting...if you don't pass the gynaecological conversation test that all women have with potential long term partners you'll be kicked to the kerb quicker than Bruce Forsyth changed his business cards...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Word on the street is your mum wanted an abortion but she was too far along. Son.
    Oi, mush, as you're in the know is it true that his is the only recorded case of the gypsies returning a baby to it's mother?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, so she'll do bareback then, get her tested for STDs then bang her brains out.
    Last edited by PGFC; 15-06-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: sloppy typing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gives a shit. What I want to know is why you didn't focus on whether she supports Sp*rs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B'stard View Post
    Who gives a shit. What I want to know is why you didn't focus on whether she supports Sp*rs?
    Gareth Bale was aborted.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi, mush, don't know about aborted but with those big old ears of his I don't reckon there was too much stirring up of the gene pool...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dismantler View Post
    ....going out with somebody who's had an abortion?

I know everyone has got a past; but when I sat down one day with this girl im seeing just chatting --over a few drinks- last weekend, talking about her past relationship history she disclosed to me that three years ago, she fell pregnant and had abortion.. at two months into her pregnancy!

I mean, that just shook me so bad, i dont know whether i want to see her again, I mean, I'd rather be dating her now as a single mother rather than someone who killed a baby ...but am i over-reacting? The kid could have been two and half y.o. now, Geezus, this is hard for me to take..What do you think of people who've had arbotions in the past? First time i met someone who's had an arbotion, so forgive me if i sound a little weak!
    Yes you are over-reacting. Yes, you do sound a little weak. It is questionable why someone would call a 2-month growth a baby - it is no more viable independantly at that age than it was before the egg was fertilised.

I have known women who have had abortions and it never put me off them then.

Maybe try and find out why she took that route and listen sympathetically. An abortion is not a nice process and if she took that road, there is probably a good reason. You have not mentioned anything about that at all - just the bare fact of the abortion. Try looking at the human angle.