User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spammers V Arsenal, Sun 12/28 KO 1500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spammers V Arsenal, Sun 12/28 KO 1500

Came out of the game against QPR by the skin of our teeth. Perfect time to give excuse about fatigue when we lose/tie this game.

3-1 to Big Sam
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Massive game and we have to winit. West ham are good this year and have the kind of players we struggle against (pacey and strong in the air) so it will be a very tough game and we need to show the same hunger as we did last week and today. west ham have scored more headers than anyone else in the league so we have to keep it tight on set pieces.

head says 2-2, heart says 1-2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling we will slip up 2-0 or 2-1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-3
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common sense says we should out Chambers in at CB instead of Monreal. Wenger sense says otherwise. Andy Carroll to play like a Centaur against us. Maybe Welbeck will come good at CF in Giroud absence. We win 1-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect we'll rotate heavily for this game, Wenget normally has done in the past when we've only had a day between games at Christmas.

Really big game, well 2 big games with Southampton up after as well. The 2 teams directly above us.

As much as I'd like to see us picking up maximum points, I think we'll probably drop points in this one but maybe beat Southampton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would prefer to put Chambers at RB or even Bellerin and put Debuchy at CB. I suspect he is the best fit for that role and Chambers' lack of experience and natural progression curve for a young player is precisely why Wenger should have not allowed us to enter the season with the options we have. When you factor in the fact we knew Koscielny had a chronic problem it is madness.

I didn't like us not managing to retain Sagna but Debuchy has been an excellent replacement and addition to this team and he has been particularly unlucky with woeful ref decisions this season. Too bad we never managed to add Debuchy to a squad with Sagna in it as both of them seem to be superb at RB and CB so that would have left us with some smart options though ostensibly we'd have been over stocked in RB's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-2
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-0. Christmas Carroll (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHSAHDAJHDSAJHA) and Kouyate. Thanks a bunch Giroud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given our injuries and lack of decent rotation options the best we can hope for here is a draw IMO. We will definitely cause them problems but I think their Midfield and attack will cause us big problems. I think we'll lose 3-2.