User Tag List

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle vs Arsenal. Sat 21st March. 15:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newcastle vs Arsenal. Sat 21st March. 15:00

With Liverpool playing United, 3 points here would give us a nice cushion. Must win.

Barcodes are a bit shit really, they don't even have a proper manager and seem to be settled in mid table. As long as we apply ourselves correctly we shouldn't have too much trouble, though I'm sure we'll make hard work of it somehow.

1-2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wold say 0-2 we have too much class though we shouldn't be complacent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-5
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-3 Ozil hattrick
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-1.

Barcodes are a nothin team these days and look like they are waiting for the season to finish so they can go on holiday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should win this easily considering how the Newcastle team is already on summer break.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    0-3 Ozil hattrick
    All diving headers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are in poor form, have Mike Bassett's nephew's second Geordie cousin managing them and are missing several players through injury and suspension.

Plus our recent record against them is similarly dominant as the one we have over West Ham.

Unless the players are suffering from a CL hangover, this should be a simple win. Which translates to having 40 chances, scoring 2, easing off and letting them pub one in to instigate a completely unnecessary last 15 minutes of hoofery, backs-to-the-wall idiocy and intense ref pressure.

Ospina

Monreal
    Koscielny
    Gabriel
    Bellerin

Coquelin
    Ramsey
    Cazorla

Sanchez
    Giroud
    Walcott.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That team is a non-starter as Ozil won't be dropped. Not a chance. So he'll take Walnut's place. WUMger will then use him to try and barge through the centre while Ramsey goes to the wing and Cazorla plays rush goalie when Ospina is taking corners.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    They are in poor form, have Mike Bassett's nephew's second Geordie cousin managing them and are missing several players through injury and suspension.

Plus our recent record against them is similarly dominant as the one we have over West Ham.

Unless the players are suffering from a CL hangover, this should be a simple win. Which translates to having 40 chances, scoring 2, easing off and letting them pub one in to instigate a completely unnecessary last 15 minutes of hoofery, backs-to-the-wall idiocy and intense ref pressure.

Ospina

Monreal
    Koscielny
    Gabriel
    Bellerin

Coquelin
    Ramsey
    Cazorla

Sanchez
    Giroud
    Walcott.
    Frankly i am quite happy to see Walcott stay on the bench, atrocious against West Ham and did nothing against Monaco, and Gabriel starting?.....he will be lucky to even make the bench i think he's only just returned to training.

If Ox wasn't injured, i'd play him, Giroud and Welbeck as part of a front three...Sanchez was poor last night he looks seriously wiped out....part of me wants him to pick up a knock against Newcastle though, just long enough to keep him out of the international cash churning friendly...because invariably one of Brazil's pubbers will go in viciously on him and he'll be out of the running for us.

And i still don't trust Ramsey enough to start him, last away game he started was against Spurs and that didn't turn out so well.