User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley vs The Arsenal | Saturday April 11th - 17.30

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burnley vs The Arsenal | Saturday April 11th - 17.30

A great chance to pull a gap on the chasing pack. A must win game.

0-3
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care if this is one of our away day pub specials. Just get the 3 points then we can sit back and watch our rivals slug it out. Even though they're 2nd bottom Burnley have got results against a few of the top sides this season so I'm not taking this for granted.

1-2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-0 Ozil hattrick
    Für eure Sicherheit

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably more worried for this than I was for the Liverpool game (easy to say in hindsight though). Burnley are the classic "raise it up against the big teams" side and they do actually play good attacking football and aren't a side who'll simply just bend over for you.

Mark my words, it's going to be a fight and you've got to hope Wenger and the players don't get complacent here.

0 - 1, 1 - 2, 0 - 2 ....... whatever, I'll just take a win no matter the score. Keep it calm in the first and don't conceed and hope that our quality is enough to score goals when we inevitably create chances which we should do as Burnley's defence has been a bit shit this year.

With the Manc Derby on at the same time, it's imperative we make ground on both our rivals for 2nd to 4th place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. They did beat City at home and then draw with Spurs. They've won very few games all season though so we really shouldn't lose there.
    With Chelsea next (who will come for a draw, and get it IMO), we do need to win this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burnley are a good side at home and have covered more miles than any other team in the league (i think) so we should expect a typical FA cup style clash and with this being a 5:30 kick off, a couple of cunts in the commentary team hoping tiny Burnely beat big bully Arsenal.

1-2. Classice wenger style sitting back after getting two goals ala Palace and Leicester.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ospina

Debuchy
    Mertesacker
    Gabriel
    Monreal

Diaby
    Wilshere
    Arteta

Alexis
    Giroud
    Walcott
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Ospina

Debuchy
    Mertesacker
    Gabriel
    Monreal

Diaby
    Wilshere
    Arteta

Alexis
    Giroud
    Walcott
    Those 3 in the middle have scored about a goal between them this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debuchy, Diaby, Arteta and Wheelchair available.

Kos a doubt and faces late tests.

Oxlade out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Burnley are a good side at home and have covered more miles than any other team in the league (i think) so we should expect a typical FA cup style clash and with this being a 5:30 kick off, a couple of cunts in the commentary team hoping tiny Burnely beat big bully Arsenal.

1-2. Classice wenger style sitting back after getting two goals ala Palace and Leicester.
    Well hello Classice

fth fth fth fth
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.