User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If they stayed....(Nasri & Fabregas)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they stayed....(Nasri & Fabregas)?

How would you feel?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Berg Kamping View Post
    How would you feel?
    with cesc, the same as last season though my frustrations might come around quicker if he fails to deliever on the pitch.

nasri can fuck off, it will be the same with ade in his final season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    with cesc, the same as last season though my frustrations might come around quicker if he fails to deliever on the pitch.

nasri can fuck off, it will be the same with ade in his final season
    Do you think we should believe the press though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think we should believe the press though?
    tbh yes. with cesc, we all know he wants to go to barca, if he produces it on the pitch, then he will have all our backing, though if he doesnt, he will find the fans will turn quicker because of the antics this summer.

nasri - i think we can believe, he hasnt come out either and denied and some quotes attributed to him in interviews seems to imply he wants to go. he can fuck off for all i care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While they play for Arsenal I will support them as players. If either produces the level of play that we have seen on occasions, then great. However, I suspect that we will be carrying to whiny spoilt brats. If that is the case, they should be put down into the reserves squad.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    While they play for Arsenal I will support them as players. If either produces the level of play that we have seen on occasions, then great. However, I suspect that we will be carrying to whiny spoilt brats. If that is the case, they should be put down into the reserves squad.
    I'm torn. I believe in no smoke without fire but we all sympathise with players losing the faith....I just wonder what it says if they are still playing for us next season...under sufferance or not?
    Last edited by IBK; 10-07-2011 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm torn. I believe smoke without fire but we all sympathise with players losing the faith....I just wonder what it says if they are still playing for us next season...under sufferance or not?
    i think we all know what the deal with cesc is so his reception will be fine unless he does an ade which i really dont think he would.

nasri though will have to win over the fans as the tide has turned against him whether he goes or stays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think we all know what the deal with cesc is so his reception will be fine unless he does an ade which i really dont think he would.

nasri though will have to win over the fans as the tide has turned against him whether he goes or stays.
    I'm not so sure. I reckon Fabregas is more likely to stay than Nasri. And I think that Gooners will feel relieved if Nasri stays...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm torn. I believe smoke without fire but we all sympathise with players losing the faith....I just wonder what it says if they are still playing for us next season...under sufferance or not?
    The question I have is whether either one has truly "lost faith". I am a cynic in this case and believe that a lot is both financial and agent/adviser driven.

If Fabregas' desire to play for Barcelona was truly emotional homesickness based, he would put in a transfer request and put an end to our misery. No one would begrudge him the desire and many would applaud his conviction. As he has not put in the request which would cost him 2 or 3 million - he loses the signing fee that is payable to him - suggests that this is driven by money. He knows that he will spend more time on the bench than starting for the next 3 or 3 years. It is easy money for him.

With regard to Nasri, he has just come off a a career half-season. I suspect that his advisers have said that Fabregas is going and that he is going to have to carry the team during a very tough transition season. He is looking to cash in on the "reputation" before the possible Arsenal demise drags his value down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only speak for myself but this fan is of the opinion that Fabregas has as much if not more repair work to do than Nasri. If nothing else, he is the club captain.