User Tag List

Thread: question about away match tickets- urgent help would be very appreciated!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question about away match tickets- urgent help would be very appreciated!

the arsenal website for man utd away on sunday 28th august says

'Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 26th July 2011 at 10am until Tuesday 26th July 201 at 2pm to Platinum, Gold & current Travel Club members with 25+ Away Points'

does that mean gold members can get tickets? or only gold members with 25+ away points get first dibs on tickets? im confused as to who the '25+ away points' bit is applicable to. is it only travel club members or platinum, gold and travel club?

any help appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get points for going to away matches (when you log in to the ticket hub you can find number of points you have, well you could in the old version). Those season ticket (gold) holders with 25 or above can apply.

Edit welcome to GW & where about do you sit?
    Last edited by Injury Time; 15-07-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see. so Platinum members with 25+ points, Gold members with 25+ points & current Travel Club members with 25+ Away Points get first dibs. that makes sense. thanks once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries, if you go I recommend Parkonmydrive.com for an easy escape and nice to come back to your car not having it's windows smashed in

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that websites brilliant

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    No worries, if you go I recommend Parkonmydrive.com for an easy escape and nice to come back to your car not having it's windows smashed in
    Manure isnt as bad as some places like anfield, theres loads of parking within 10 minutes of the ground in secure car parks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by north bank nutter View Post
    Manure isnt as bad as some places like anfield, theres loads of parking within 10 minutes of the ground in secure car parks.
    Yes, I know but I found it cheaper and quicker to get away where I parked, the BM that had parked in the road, the poor sod who owned it was picking the windows glass off his seats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a brilliant site!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.