User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which other TOP club has such obvious gaps which their manger refuses to address??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which other TOP club has such obvious gaps which their manger refuses to address??

How many YEARS have we as a club needed to address our defending, lack of steel, weak mentality, weak players. It is beyond understandable why Wenger refuses to decidedly address these areas before the start of each season or January transfer window.

However there are enough threads on that but in all honestly which other top, say 6, club in the Prem league has a manager who is so lacking in addressing such obvious weaknesses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    How many YEARS have we as a club needed to address our defending, lack of steel, weak mentality, weak players. It is beyond understandable why Wenger refuses to decidedly address these areas before the start of each season or January transfer window.

However there are enough threads on that but in all honestly which other top, say 6, club in the Prem league has a manager who is so lacking in addressing such obvious weaknesses?
    Transfer window is not over yet is it and the fact we are in for Jageelka says were trying to fix something tbh. But if after today We don't get two world class CB's there really will be is a problem with this club
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 30-07-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wont believe it until the fuckers sign...still cant believe we let Alonso get away a few years ago over a couple of million pounds.....him and Cesc would have been legendary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wont believe it until the fuckers sign...still cant believe we let Alonso get away a few years ago over a couple of million pounds.....him and Cesc would have been legendary
    Bst way tbh, until its on the yellow on ssn they are having a medical with the club don't believe anthing in papers tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Wenger quotes:

on letting in two second-half goals...
    You never want to concede goals, but overall I do not give too much importance to that. What is important for us it to find a collective rhythm.

FML

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Wenger quotes:

You never want to concede goals, but overall I do not give too much importance to that. What is important for us it to find a collective rhythm.

FML
    None of them have problems finding a collective rhythm when it comes to fucking the fans.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Wenger quotes:

FML
    Wenger, please shut the fuck up and get the required players in NOW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has tried to sort out the issues, I don't believe he's turned a blind eye to it all. However the consistent lack of improvement might suggest he's not actually good enough to solve certain issues, ie the defensive fragility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's had 2 months to find defenders and has failed to, we should already have our players by now so we can bed them in a bit in pre-season.....but no as usual we're still "in the market".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He has tried to sort out the issues
    I'd have to disagree with that sorry. I think he's told us he's tried. He's talked about sorting the issues but the reality is, thus far, he's done fuck all, nothing, nada. The fact he still selects Squid clearly shows me he has no fucking idea whatsoever about how to defend. There's still hope he'll back up some of his talk by signing someone but i ain't holding my breath.....