User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our unbelievably shit squad team players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our unbelievably shit squad team players

I know it's only pre-season, but the games we've played so far has only served to highlight once again how weak our squad is, in terms of quality. Sure, the numbers are there but there are so many substandard pieces of shit, that it's inevitable that when they're called upon next season due to injuries, ACON etc, they'll let us down and we'll haemorrhage points. The following players are nowhere near good enough to play in a team with aspirations (delusions?) of winning a trophy:

Eboue
    Bendtner
    Chamakh
    Diaby
    Squillaci
    Vela
    Rosicky (although he's been good pre-season)

Some of these players are linked with a move away, but there's every chance these transfers will not go through and we're stuck with these turds for next season.

We saw how badly we played when we had to play our second team players in the FA Cup, and the same thing will happen next season unless Wenger PULLS HIS FUCKING FINGER OUT, gets rid of the deadwood and replaces them with competent footballers. Wenger will try to peddle the usual bullshit about not being able to spend £100M on Messi, but we don't need to spend £100M, we just need to spend enough to get quality players who can come in and do a good job when needed. They don't have to cost a fortune if Wenger's contacts in Europe are so good.

We need to act now, the Emirates Trophy has shown us the same problems still exist, and will only be fixed when we get rid of the aforementioned twats.
    Last edited by Joker; 31-07-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we do need to spend £100mill to replace most of this shower if we ever want to compete at the top again. You can name our decent players on one hand, the rest are pub quality. Vela and Chamakh, that's going to be our main strike partnership this year. It's pathetic. At least Nero fiddled while Rome burned, Wenger just picks his nose.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I know it's only pre-season, but the games we've played so far has only served to highlight once again how weak our squad is, in terms of quality. Sure, the numbers are there but there are so many substandard pieces of shit, that it's inevitable that when they're called upon next season due to injuries, ACON etc, they'll let us down and we'll haemorrhage points. The following players are nowhere near good enough to play in a team with aspirations (delusions?) of winning a trophy:

Eboue
    Bendtner
    Chamakh
    Diaby
    Squillaci
    Vela
    Rosicky (although he's been good pre-season)

Some of these players are linked with a move away, but there's every chance these transfers will not go through and we're stuck with these turds for next season.

We saw how badly we played when we had to play our second team players in the FA Cup, and the same thing will happen next season unless Wenger PULLS HIS FUCKING FINGER OUT, gets rid of the deadwood and replaces them with competent footballers. Wenger will try to peddle the usual bullshit about not being able to spend £100M on Messi, but we don't need to spend £100M, we just need to spend enough to get quality players who can come in and do a good job when needed. They don't have to cost a fortune if Wenger's contacts in Europe are so good.

We need to act now, the Emirates Trophy has shown us the same problems still exist, and will only be fixed when we get rid of the aforementioned twats.
    The cup Did not show us anything we did not know from last season. But i highly doubt shite squid or chamachk will be starting any games for us this season tbh. And at least the likes of Bendtner and Eboue are on the way out like Denilson lets hope more do follow.

whats real scary is why the feck os Almunia still here or not be confirmed a move a way ffs

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    At least Nero fiddled while Rome burned, Wenger just picks his nose.
    rofl
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vela
    Eboue
    Chamakh
    Squillaci
    Djourou

We're screwed if these are the calibre we have to call upon when the injuries begin. Afobe put in a better performance than Chamakh today. Vela is just a waste of space, he needs to play abroad or something. Squiallci and Djourou, there just isnt any point persisting with them, just sell them both and buy Cahill, Samba or Jakieilka.

I really hope Gibbs isnt considered first choice either, that kid is way out of his depth and isnt ready, i'd rather go with traore (which just highlights how bad things are).

The positives are Afobe, Frimpong, Ramsey, Gervinho and suprisingly Rosicky this pre season. I'd promote Afobe ahead of Chamakh if need be, surely we can get 4mil for Chamakh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need a new start with a new manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fats View Post
    we need a new start with a new manager
    No we don't we jsut need the one we have to stop being a stubbon mule and do whats best for the team tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Newguy;23892]Vela
    Eboue
    Chamakh
    Squillaci
    Djourou

We're screwed if these are the calibre we have to call upon when the injuries begin. Afobe put in a better performance than Chamakh today. Vela is just a waste of space, he needs to play abroad or something. Squiallci and Djourou, there just isnt any point persisting with them, just sell them both and buy Cahill, Samba or Jakieilka.

I really hope Gibbs isnt considered first choice either, that kid is way out of his depth and isnt ready, i'd rather go with traore (which just highlights how bad things are).

The positives are Afobe, Frimpong, Ramsey, Gervinho and suprisingly Rosicky this pre season. I'd promote Afobe ahead of Chamakh if need be, surely we can get 4mil for Chamakh?[/QUOTE]

yeah we could but we won't sell fot that don't be silly now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repeat after me:

The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this.
    The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    No we don't we jsut need the one we have to stop being a stubbon mule and do whats best for the team tbh.
    but he wont ad thats why he simply has to go