User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As it stands...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As it stands...

Ok taking everything into account and the improvements in the Liverpool team and management. Where do you think we will finish this season?

I think we will mostly agree Manyoo, Citeh and Chelsea will finish above us but what about Liverpool and the soon to be "Adebayored" Spurs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we'll most likely finish 5th, although if we don't even attempt to strengthen the squad in the remainder of the window there's a real danger of 6th IMO.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it stands?

I reckon EVERY team in the EPL should fancy their chances against us, and if they play accordingly, we are looking at upper mid-table.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5th/6th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think we're more than good enough to maintain the level we've been at for the last 5 years, so I reckon we'll finish 4th at best.

I do acknowledge though that it's probably not something we can take for granted anymore.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we don't bring in some quality players before the transfer window closes then I seriously think we'd struggle to finish in the top six/seven.

Our first 11 at the moment is probably good enough to beat most teams, but as we're seeing already as soon as any injuries or suspensions kick in we're in serious trouble.

And as GB says, every single team in the league will fancy getting at least a point off us at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the squad as it is, mid table, less depending on the severity of injuries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just about 4th if we don't make any PROPER signings. Though like MO said 4th is no longer a guarantee when you look at the current squad so I wouldn't be overly surprised if we finished outside Top 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on our current squad and the 1st two games 5th.

We just looked such an ordinary side last night, even taking into considering a few missing players. There was no spark, no real quality, it reminded me of when we use to play kids in the carling cup and they weren't good enough to opposition and lacked any real understanding.