User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback Section

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Feedback Section

Whilst we are in the opening stages of the new forum... we'd be interested in any feedback you have that could help us make this forum better! That includes reporting any faults that you find whilst browsing the forum... any suggestions for improvements... or just feedback in general!

Myself, or one of the admins, will get back to you as soon as possible!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jofnn,

Great job. One suggestion, can we have a floaty menu? with this http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/se...e=vBForum_Post in place of the old 'Todays Active Topics'?

Also old GW has gone weird, how do I view the 'Archived' content, the only sections left are AFC Debate and Help Zone, where is General Chat etc.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh also, why no V&I section?

I was hoping for less family friendly content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Hi Jofnn,

Great job. One suggestion, can we have a floaty menu? with this http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/se...e=vBForum_Post in place of the old 'Todays Active Topics'?

Also old GW has gone weird, how do I view the 'Archived' content, the only sections left are AFC Debate and Help Zone, where is General Chat etc.

Thanks
    There's some discussions ongoing about "floaty" at the moment and whether to bring it over to this forum. There's a "quick navigation" option at the bottom of the forum where you can quickly move between sections of the forum (for now at least)...

As for old GW, Letters is sorting that now... it was basically to make it more obvious that this place is now live. He has said that all forums will now be in read only and will be visible again shortly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will we be able to have the pages in red and white rather than blue and white?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about instead of Non-Arsenal area, something along the lines of "General Football chat." Would remove the need for the subheading of the forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    Will we be able to have the pages in red and white rather than blue and white?
    If you look at the bottom of the page (left hand side) you can pick the skin... "Home Kit" is in red/white

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofnn View Post
    There's some discussions ongoing about "floaty" at the moment and whether to bring it over to this forum. There's a "quick navigation" option at the bottom of the forum where you can quickly move between sections of the forum (for now at least)...

As for old GW, Letters is sorting that now... it was basically to make it more obvious that this place is now live. He has said that all forums will now be in read only and will be visible again shortly
    Cool. I'm sure when I get more used to this place I'll find navigation easy enough even without the floaty bar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofnn View Post
    If you look at the bottom of the page (left hand side) you can pick the skin... "Home Kit" is in red/white
    I messed with that skin selector, is there any way to get it back to the default?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I click around and post, the more I love it.