User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To boo or not to boo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To boo or not to boo

looks more likely smear nasry may play a part in today's game v liverpool! is it acceptable for us to vent our frustation at what we think is lack of 'loyalty' from our players via booing and singing x-rated chants at our home stadium? i think its unacceptable, if he wants to leave he can do so. its not like he's done a Cashley, remember the biography that flopped; nearly swerving off the road; the tapping up scandal oh, and shagging cheryl tweed!so go on nasri, gi it ya best son!!
    Last edited by The Dismantler; 20-08-2011 at 08:44 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/hPVED72.png

The crueller it is, the sooner it will be over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boo the manager not the players.

If the manager put a team together that competed for trophies players would not want to leave whether or not money is their motivation.

I think thats all you can do is boo to show your frustration. Dont go with all the bullshit it dont help. The manager not willing to see what is obvious does not help either so BOO for all your worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger should be booed hard, yes.

Can't really fault any of the players left at the club, bar Almunia if he shows up.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh if we lose today it's not the player's fault. I've no doubt they'll try their best but morale must be low, we're selling our best players and not replacing them. It's not giving us much chance. Booing won't help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always boo at the end of a game, not during it obviously.

Most fans are too thick too do that, unfortunately.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boo him enough and Wenger will leave. His ego can't take it and he wouldn't stay on. He hasn't reacted well to the pressure from the fans. Don't believe that nonsense of him honouring his contract either. He has no problem going back on his words as seen in recent months.

Saying that, I think this card should be played towards the end of the season of he hasn't delivered. We can't go through the season without a manager. Also, no point in booing Nasri now. Wait until after the game if anything.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasri wont play today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think supporters roundly boo'ing the team during and after games might have a negative impact on the desire of potential incoming players to sign with us. That's assuming we're actually looking to bring in any players before the window closes which may not be the case. But yeah, if you were Gary Cahill and had two identical offers sitting there - Arsenal and someone else - and you've been watching Arsenal get boo'ed every week, would you not more readily choose the other club, all things being equal.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Persie View Post
    I think supporters roundly boo'ing the team during and after games might have a negative impact on the desire of potential incoming players to sign with us. That's assuming we're actually looking to bring in any players before the window closes which may not be the case. But yeah, if you were Gary Cahill and had two identical offers sitting there - Arsenal and someone else - and you've been watching Arsenal get boo'ed every week, would you not more readily choose the other club, all things being equal.
    Nah, any outsider can see that the fans are only booing because they are frustrated. I dont see whhy any professional would be put off.