User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player ratings vs LOLerpool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player ratings vs LOLerpool

Hmm thought this would be interesting. so..

woji -

Jenko -

Sagna -

Vermy -

Miguel -

Frimpong -

Ramsey -

Nasri -

Arshavin -

Walcott -

thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 6,5

Jenko - 6

Sagna - 6

Vermy - 7

Miguel - 6

Frimpong - 5

Ramsey - 4

Nasri - 5,5

Arshavin - 0

Walcott - 4

RVP - 4

thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 9 - Mate this guy is the real deal. Arsenal keeper (if he stays) til 2030

Jenko - 7 - A bit awkward, not a natural but seemed to grow into the game. Good crosser, just a shame we have no strikers....

Sagna - 7 - Adapted well at left back, solid

Vermy - 9.,5 - Seriously, if he gets injured again we are royally fucked. Would have lost by 7 if he wasn't there. Pool still looking in his pocket to try and find Carroll

Miguel - 7.5 - Thought he did real well thrown in deep. Looked composed, could be a real project for the future...

Frimpong - 7 - Prob close to a 9 if not for the red card. Showed more ticker than Song has in a long time

Ramsey - 3 - And i think that's generous. Obviously sleeps in normally and was unaware this was an early kick-off. Good to see he get the goal his performance deserved....

Nasri - 7.5 - Showed the glimpses of class we know he has but did tend to drift out of the game in the 2nd half, probably when we needed him most. I'm still happy to take the 23 mill euro

Arshavin - 2.5 - Appalling effort and attitude that matched. Not a wide player so possibly not all his fault that the manager keeps playing him there

Walcott - 2 - Comments almost identical to Arshavin though slightly less talented

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 8

Jenko - 6

Sagna - 6

Vermy - 9

Miguel - 7

Frimpong - 5

Ramsey - 3

Nasri - 7

Arshavin - 4

Walcott - 4

RVP - 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
    woji - 6,5
    Seroiusly?? What, in your immortal opinion, did he do wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was hardly called upon. did a couple of brilliant saves but concedes a silly corner on a cross in the fh. 9 to me means Seaman in the 2003 fa cup semi v. sheffield ;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 8 Great save off Carroll, good command of his area

Jenko - 7 Shocking that we are playing this guy so early and often, but he is stepping up and it is players like him who could make a positive change in the culture that has been infecting this Club.

Sagna - 7 - Seemed to slip a couple of times, but hard working and a lot was asked of him when we lost Bart through injury

Vermy - 8 - There were four playes, that stood out and TV was one of them. Along with Chesney, he may set a solid foundation for the spine this team has been lacking.

Miguel - 7 - Initial impression when he came on made me think, "oh christ, we're fucked now" but he grew in composure throughout the game - but there is no way in hell we should have been reduced to such a threadbare situation where he had to come on - against Liverpool. I fear for him if he is to play at Old Trafford.

Frimpong - 7 - I gave this guy MOTM in the other thread because if we were to score, this guy was going to be involved. His entusiasm and desire throughout the match was refreshing to see. This is what so many posters have been crying out for, but he needs to better channel his energies. I was impressed no end by Frimpong. Have marked him down because of the bookings - but he was our best player when on the pitch.

Ramsey - 5 - Anonymous - hardly involved at all, best I can say is that he didn't fuck up.

Nasri - 8 - He wanted to go out with a bang, and it showed. Had he finished off that fantastic run and had a marginally better shot, that would have been a candidate for goal of the season. If I was confident that he would deliver this type of performance throughout the season, I'd do whatever it took to keep him. As it is, we need him, but unless an arrangement can be made where he signs another contract and we agree to let him go next season, he has to go now.

Arshavin - 4 - Man, this guy is frustrating, but he also seems frustrated by being played out of position.

Walcott - - 4 - If we were still playing, Theo would not have taken on and beaten a man yet. My mate, Satnav Sean the Liverpool fan, was genuinely shocked at how poor Theo was. I had little expectation from him, but even this wasn't met.

RVP - 6 - Had to live off scraps and forced to come too deep.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the problem with Theo is that he's quick but has no ball control and no brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player ratings vs LOLerpool
    Hmm thought this would be interesting. so..

woji - 7

Jenko - 6

Sagna - 6

Vermy - 7

Miguel - 6

Frimpong - 7

Ramsey - 5

Nasri - 7

Arshavin - 5

Walcott - 5

RVP - 5

Szczesny, Vermaelen and Frimpong were solid. Frimpong let himself down with the bookings, but he was lively. Really strong, quick getting around the pitch and picked up a load of interceptions. Song has competition this year and he'll lose his place if he carries on like this. He no longer protects the back four and isn't sweeping up stuff and passing the ball off neatly from the back. At least he has competition now. But it was a silly booking.

Ramsey can't cut it in the middle. He couldn't control the game, was hardly ever open or available for a pass, he looked lost again. Our passing game was none existent yesterday. It was the same over the last two fixtures. We don't have control in the middle any more and that made it difficult to mount any serious attacks. Wenger will have to change things around this year. Arshavin was totally off his game, couldn't pass or beat his man. Theo was inconsistent and totally out of the game. If he managed to beat his man, the cross was either poor or no body was in the box. RVP was lost as well. I can only remember one take shot from him and freekick that hit the wall.

Wenger will have to change things around because the team is so disjointed at the moment. When stuck out wide, Theo is useless, he had a much better game when he was playing with Chamakh and Gervinho because he was going to the left and to the centre. Stick him out wide all day with no support from the centre or striker and he's useless. Same goes for Arshavin. He's dangerous in and around the box, further back in the field, he's terrible. He can't pick out a pass or even beat his man back there.

RVP - captain material my ass. I think he's off next season. He's not with it this season.

Special mention to Nasri. He put in a shift yesterday and gave it everything. Credit to him for trying to drive us on and win the game. He could have coasted and hid, but he didn't.

CL game next, then Manure. It's not looking good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 7 Great presence and good allround display

Jenko - 6 nervy start, settled as the game wore on troubled by injury late on

Sagna - 6 professional display in defense, nothing to offer in attack

Vermy - 8 at one point its was scouse v/s Verminator and he won the battle hands down. My candidate for captaincy not just because of performance and attitude, but also because of the position he plays in

Miguel - 5.5 Good positioning mostly and has a pass on him. On negative side lacked speed and looks one footed and hence inflexible

Frimpong - 6 Energetic, direct and tested Reina. Petulance won him a red card, he is likely to be a fan favorite but haven't seen enough in him to give song a run for his money

Ramsey - 5 Poor, tried to do everything and ended up doing nothing, possibly a victim a collectively poor midfield

Nasri - 6 Showed some signature touches, but didn't try to get into the game or force it

Arshavin - 4.5 Some poor touches. great intentions mostly but poor implementation. Struggled for form despite of whole hearted attempts

Walcott - 4 Didnt get going at all

RVP- 4 Was starved of service, and on occasions when he came back couldn't force the game

Koscielny- started off well before injury.

Lansbury-Better positioning than Frimpong brought about possibly by reluctance to move. Tried to win fans over by getting into the referee's book

Nicklas Bendtner- Nothing much has changed

To Summarise we were poor in attack with 11 men. For most parts we had 2 good players Scz and Verminator. As shown in the earlier games the fluidity in passing has gone out and what ever passing exists is laboured. With our display we made a poor scouse look good