User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joker's RvP rant thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joker's RvP rant thread.

Joker will post all his RvP rants in this thread or those started by others. If he does not he will get banned from any RvP thread he starts. I'm serious it is beyond a joke now. No pun intended because i have had it.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real moderation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job GB
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting to see he managed to find his shooting boots when we're 6-1 down, not when it's 1-0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in total support of that. . . .a cancer that needed removing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    in total support of that. . . .a cancer that needed removing
    GTF, I have been called a Man City supporter, a twat and now a cancer. I have been an Arsenal all my life and will continue to support the club until I die. Just because I'm frustrated at the direction the club is going in at the moment doesn't make me a lesser fan than anyone else. I am fucking sick and tired of the insults I've had to take just for airing my views. I have never criticised another Arsenal supporter on this board despite immense provocation, and yet the mods decide to ban me from a thread and ignore all the insults I've had to face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Interesting to see he managed to find his shooting boots when we're 6-1 down, not when it's 1-0.
    Joker, RvP is one of the top strikers in Europe. He's scored a shit load of goals for us. Even if we got rid of him (for some fucked up reason), do you really think we'd spend £35mill plus another £30mill in wages replacing him? RvP is really, seriously, genuinely, without a doubt, you better believe it, the very, very least of our worries, even if you consider him a worry at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    GTF, I have been called a Man City supporter, a twat and now a cancer. I have been an Arsenal all my life and will continue to support the club until I die. Just because I'm frustrated at the direction the club is going in at the moment doesn't make me a lesser fan than anyone else. I am fucking sick and tired of the insults I've had to take just for airing my views. I have never criticised another Arsenal supporter on this board despite immense provocation, and yet the mods decide to ban me from a thread and ignore all the insults I've had to face.
    You call what you do, airing your views?
    Time for you to STFU and go back and pool all your posts together, read them and then see if you can find anything worth debating, you dont throw out opinion for people to react to. . .you use your limited vocabulary to bash people over the head with, in a one dimensional manner.
    Sure air your views but stop spitting them into people' faces. It kind of gets tiresome after a while.

Had enough of the insults? my heart bleeds for you. . .dont like it stop acting like a . . . . .then!

Hey GB, maybe we can change the name of this thread 'Give Joker a taste of his own medicine'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell RVP?

Ah Joker is "joking" I get it, good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    You call what you do, airing your views?
    Time for you to STFU and go back and pool all your posts together, read them and then see if you can find anything worth debating, you dont throw out opinion for people to react to. . .you use your limited vocabulary to bash people over the head with, in a one dimensional manner.
    Sure air your views but stop spitting them into people' faces. It kind of gets tiresome after a while.

Had enough of the insults? my heart bleeds for you. . .dont like it stop acting like a . . . . .then!

Hey GB, maybe we can change the name of this thread 'Give Joker a taste of his own medicine'
    WTF I don't spit views in people's faces. If you haven't realised, people like Zim, Boss, etc have very similar views to mine, so do they deserve the sort of abuse I get? You talk of me getting a taste of my own medicine, but that's bollocks, I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANOTHER POSTER ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. If you disagree, fine, but cut out the insults.

I have praised players whom I think deserve praise, and have said that if Wenger makes the required signings I'll give him credit for that, so it's ridiculous to say I've not contributed to this messageboard in anyway and don't contribute to the debate. Go through the threads I've created and come back and say I've not created topics for debate.