User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Put a fork in blatter this cunt is done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put a fork in blatter this cunt is done

Racist abuse between players on the pitch should be settled with a handshake, according to FIFA president Sepp Blatter.
    The English Football Association is currently dealing with two incidents where a player has been accused of racially abusing an opponent - Chelsea's John Terry and Liverpool's Luis Suarez, both of whom deny any wrongdoing, are still waiting for the outcome of FA investigations.
    Blatter's insistence that there is no racism on the field of play is bound to prove controversial - as well as his suggested solution.
    Asked if he thought there was racism on the pitch, the FIFA president told CNN World Sport: "I would deny it. There is no racism, there is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one.
    "But also the one who is affected by that, he should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination.
    I think the whole world is aware of the efforts we are making against racism and discrimination. And on the field of play sometimes you say something that is not very correct, but then at the end of the game, the game is over and you have the next game where you can behave better."
    Blatter also admitted there are problems over the preparations for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, with personal clashes between Brazil president Dilma Rousseff and Ricardo Teixeira, the head of Brazilian football.
    Blatter added: "The World Cup in Brazil must be a great success. There are some problems on different levels.
    "Governmental guarantees... have to pass by decree to the congress or to parliament and this has not yet been done.
    "And then there's another problem, it's a personal problem obviously between the president of the country and the president of football."
    Blatter later added on twitter: "However, - and it is not an excuse - sometimes, in the heat of the moment, things are said and done on the field of play which are wrong.
    "This does not mean that, in general, there is racism on the field of play. Football unites people more than it divides them."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ers-racism-row

What an utter twit this guy is time for him to go.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 16-12-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least Suarez will have Fifa on his side....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blatter is a despicable, pathetic excuse of a man.

However he says nothing wrong here.

What he says does in no way imply "Racist abuse between players on the pitch should be settled with a handshake, according to FIFA president Sepp Blatter" and Sky Sports should be ashamed of portraying it that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Blatter is a despicable, pathetic excuse of a man.

However he says nothing wrong here.

What he says does in no way imply "Racist abuse between players on the pitch should be settled with a handshake, according to FIFA president Sepp Blatter" and Sky Sports should be ashamed of portraying it that way.
    i must be reading it wrong cos it says it too me. he says

There is no racism, there is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one.
    "But also the one who is affected by that, he should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands,
    which implies to me that he thinks it can be done with a handshake. almost like the whole thing, what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. he is a fucking joke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Ollie, it’s clear what he wants to say which - unfortunately with his broken English - can be misinterpreted by those looking to vilify him. He’s saying he doesn’t think there’s racism on the pitch. That bit is clear to read for everyone. So given that, there are things said on the pitch which shouldn’t be said (which could be anything...think Materazzi and Zidane). There is nothing implied about it having to be a racist comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgusting the way Blatter is treated on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Disgusting, the way Blatter is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, even if this is what Blatter's saying, which it certainly doesn't appear to be - good idea anyway. Save us all this sanctimonious shit and just settle it with an apology and a handshake? I can see the problem though, it's too mature and leaves no room for busybodies to get involved.

Meanwhile I've decided all politically correct assholes are racist and I'll tell you why - they appear to hate the whole fucking human race unless it's behaving precisely in a way they insist is correct. Normally I'd make the sensible suggestion and say let's just murder them - but that would just get a different bunch of assholes whining. So I'm going back to my policy of laughing at these cunts and then ignoring them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Hmm, even if this is what Blatter's saying, which it certainly doesn't appear to be - good idea anyway. Save us all this sanctimonious shit and just settle it with an apology and a handshake? I can see the problem though, it's too mature and leaves no room for busybodies to get involved.

Meanwhile I've decided all politically correct assholes are racist and I'll tell you why - they appear to hate the whole fucking human race unless it's behaving precisely in a way they insist is correct. Normally I'd make the sensible suggestion and say let's just murder them - but that would just get a different bunch of assholes whining. So I'm going back to my policy of laughing at these cunts and then ignoring them.
    I agree that being 'politically correct' is just for assholes. However, racism needs to be opposed on all fronts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    No Ollie, it’s clear what he wants to say which - unfortunately with his broken English - can be misinterpreted by those looking to vilify him. He’s saying he doesn’t think there’s racism on the pitch. That bit is clear to read for everyone. So given that, there are things said on the pitch which shouldn’t be said (which could be anything...think Materazzi and Zidane). There is nothing implied about it having to be a racist comment.
    you say he could be misunderstood cos of his broken english etc, which is fine on a one off comment, however he did another interview defending himself saying it should be sorted by a handshake. that argument now goes out the window