Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why do you hate Ozil so much?!

And it's obvious why. Sanchez is the one who was agitating more vocally to leave, or that's how the media presented it.
    You're an idiot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent debating
    Is it national stupid day or something? Got some bird on FB having a go at me without addressing in any way anything I said about something.
    Internet Debates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent debating
    Is it national stupid day or something? Got some bird on FB having a go at me without addressing in any way anything I said about something.
    Internet Debates
    She must think you're an idiot too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she does
    Probably right.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Excellent debating
    Internet Debates
    That's your fault. You debated a feminist on "Rape culture" and expected a rational response

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you hate Ozil so much?!

And it's obvious why. Sanchez is the one who was agitating more vocally to leave, or that's how the media presented it.
    *condescending dick mode on*

Oh sweet deluded Letters.

You're one of these poor fools who's been suckered in by Ozil's PR machine. Look, if he really wanted to stay he would have signed by now .... he doesn't and instead is just giving out statements in the media/instagram/twitter in order to protect his image and not be the focus of booing/negativity and sadly it seems to have worked among our more primitive elements of our fanbase.

German Media are already reporting he's decided to leave:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/...UKSocial_GC_FB

And I said in the other thread, unlike Alexis who's always consistently delivered his WC ability for us on the pitch, apart from a brief 4 month spell at the start of the season two years ago, he's only performed in odd patches here & there. He really isn't deserving or the support & money he wants & is demanding respectively.

If Wenger wasn't such a cuck, he'd force Ozil to play with the reserves this year until he signed a new contract which in a WC year and with German stocked with talented midfielders, would kill him. Could do the same with Alexis as well but Chile would play him regardless as he's that good & important to them.

But no, as we all know he's "too nice" and "non-confrontational" about these things and gives the players far more loyalty and love than they reciprocate back to him.

tl;dr - Fuck Ozil.

*condescending dick mode off*
    Last edited by The Emirates Gallactico; 14-09-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil's definitely leaving at the end of his contract. That's what he's been quietly and patiently waiting for. He hasn't signed a contract because he has no intention of signing one and this idea there are no takers is laughable. Ozil on a free in a fee months? Form an orderly queue and have a chequebook ready.

But none of that is the point.

Is Wenger setting up Wilshere to be Ozil's replacement? I have to admit, if they can pull a stunt like that I'll just applaud. Sometimes you just have to stand back and admire genius. It will be a WUMjob that can never be topped.

Alexis will be going too, of course. Out the door like Usain Bolt off the blocks. And Ramsey will be refusing to sign a contract by that stage too.

How long is Lacazette's contract? He'll be the next major guy to lose his pen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    You're one of these poor fools who's been suckered in by Ozil's PR machine.
    Well, I'm not because I wasn't one of the "poor fools" booing Sanchez or cheering Ozil. PnG asked why the crowd reacted differently, it's obvious why and all you've done is elaborate on what I said in brief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone here actually think Ozil was going to sign a new deal with us? Why would he? It's a sinking ship and he's in the front of the queue to jump off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half the team don't want to be there......we're just most annoyed about Sanchez because he is the best of them and we don't actually want him to leave.