User Tag List

Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I check it out from time to time, nothing wrong with listening to all opinions instead of just the MSM approved echochambers.

And I'm the least racist person on this forum.
    You are right in that there is nothing wrong with listening to other opinions except in the case where this website publishes dangerous material that is clearly bullshit.

Infowars pushed the theory that Clinton ran a paedophile ring out of a pizza restaurant & some bloke went in and shot people there.

He also accused Mueller of being a paedophile.

Reading opinions you disagree with is perfectly valid, reading opinions of a man who has caused genuine harm to people with clearly bulllshit theories is wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    You are right in that there is nothing wrong with listening to other opinions except in the case where this website publishes dangerous material that is clearly bullshit.

Infowars pushed the theory that Clinton ran a paedophile ring out of a pizza restaurant & some bloke went in and shot people there.

Reading opinions you disagree with is perfectly valid, reading opinions of a man who has caused genuine harm to people with clearly bulllshit theories is wrong
    You won't be at all shocked to hear that at least 2 people on this site believe in the whole Pizzagate thing.

Naming no names.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know enough about the whole pizzagate conspiracy to say whether I believe it or not, I do my own research and not just believe what the MSM or Infowars tells me.

I will say this though the Clintons's undoubtedly run criminal operations and sleepy creepy Uncle Joe is quite possibly a paedo. Just lol if you trust any politician, they're all as crooked as each other.

Anyway back on topic, since we're cancelling anything with historic connotations to slavery when will the Democrat party be cancelled, after all this is the party of slavery, The Confederacy, the KKK and segregation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Do my own research"

Also

"Regurgitates alt-right tropes"
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    You won't be at all shocked to hear that at least 2 people on this site believe in the whole Pizzagate thing.

Naming no names.
    Thanks for keeping my counsel.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Do my own research"

Also

"Regurgitates alt-right tropes"
    Maybe they're just the logical conclusions when looking at things objectively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

The BBC ran stories about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. They helped pave the way for a bunch of blokes to go in and shoot people. Hundreds of thousands of them. The BBC has more recently been running non-stop bullshit about Russia and the Ukraine, literally reporting the exact opposite of what happened.

Infowars is small time compared to the major fake news players. But because the latter have a self awarded stamp of approval, everyone ignores the magnitude of their crimes and instead focuses attention on trivial players and minor misdemeanours. And it's all done with a straight face and a wag of the finger should anyone point out the glaring truth of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Maybe they're just the logical conclusions when looking at things objectively.
    Unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BBC also ran stories that there was no evidence to support the claims Iraq had WMDs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlikely.
    Maybe you should ask all his friends so you can get an objective view.

If you only go by his posts here, you might think he is a poisonous little dick that lives in his Mum’s basement.