Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I had a look at the stop and search data

https://data.gov.uk/dataset/a61f9145...istics-2018-19

88.2% of stop and searches were carried out on males. I can't believe no-one is calling out the police for their systemic sexism
    While I don't nesessarily agree with the government being able to randomly stop and search people, I do agree with profiling. Statistics exist for a reason, I've been stopped on occasion by immigration officers where if I were and old white grandma I'd have been waved through no questions asked, did I get mad scream racism, sexism, ageism, whateverism? No I remained calm understood why I was stopped and cooperated. They were just doing their job, who's more suspicious a young solo male traveller with no current employment or a grandma visiting family?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. This is the point I was making. I agree, I'm not sure stop and search is a valid tactic. But if they're going to do it then profiling makes sense.
    And as I've shown, profiling means the vast majority of people being stopped are men. Why is no-one railing against this sexism?
    Because everyone realises it isn't sexism, or ageism (it's mostly young people who get stopped). It is mostly young men who commit the sorts of crimes that stop and search is intended to mitigate.

But if you suggest that racial profiling is done because of the crime statistics in that area then suddenly that's racist, even if it happens to be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jussie Smolet, Bubba Wallace, this guy.

They're trying to start a fake race war to divide and conquer, it's so obvious, shame so many can't see it. Sad!

It's actually quite telling though, real examples of racism are so rare they have to fake it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tragic stuff, there seems to be a lot of murders along that canal path. Which is why cameras were installed there. One of the big problems in the US is the murder rate. Not all are going to make the national news. Certainly not one in Indianapolis where the has already been 94 murders this calendar year. In a city of ~1.7m.

The right wingers are all over this, but even in the local news, there is nothing suggesting this is a racial attack. Disgusting if it is, heck it is disgusting, full stop.

What sets aside killings perpetrated by the police from this and why there is so much furore over George Floyd, is that the police are meant to uphold the law and protect citizens. Not kill them. They are public servants and too many of their number are not discharging their responsibilities or don’t even care to do so.

That can’t remain unchecked and the culture that enables them needs to be eradicated.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people can't figure out what the media is from this story then they aren't trying and they don't want to know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If people can't figure out what the media is from this story then they aren't trying and they don't want to know.
    Tell me about the story. One of over 90 murder this year in a middling size US city.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Tell me about the story. One of over 90 murder this year in a middling size US city.
    Well that's true, you can blend it into a wider problem in an attempt to dilute it.

But lets not.

This is an innocent civilian being shot by blacks because she said words that are actually true. Words that expose the lie behind the racist BLM movement. Which, in itself, is just another act of mindless, racist violence. All it really tells us is there are some genuinely dreadful human being out there.

But in the context of the media, they have provoked racial strife based on a piece of shit being murdered by a piece of shit. One of them is dead, which is great news, and one of them is in jail, which is great news. But the media decided this one instance was a horse on which they could ride their marxist agenda through the gates. So they blew it up into a fake wave of racism, a genocide no less.

Therefore, we can now say, based on this one incident, there is a genocide taking place perpetrated by blacks and directed at whites. Fair enough?

I think we should do something about it. Blacks should be ashamed. We need to rip down black statues and sack blacks from their jobs. It's the moral thing to do.

Are you with me? Or are you still with the other lunatics and liars?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It happened at 3 am - both sides pulled guns. No one knows the full story except there is, tragically a 3 year old boy without a Mum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    It happened at 3 am - both sides pulled guns. No one knows the full story except there is, tragically a 3 year old boy without a Mum.
    You're trying to deal in facts. Irrelevant. My goal here is to start a race war based on one single incident. Nothing you've said prevents me having my war. You might think I'm an evil cunt for taking one incident and trying to incite people on the back of it. I'd have to agree. In this instance I'm being a massive cunt. But provided people hit the street, shoot, loot and burn, doesn't really matter about me, does it? I can fade into the background - job well done.

Come on then. We have this white genocide to deal with. Let's start victimising blacks. It's the moral thing to do. Based on this one incident. Let's start stopping blacks in the street and demand they kneel. Let's shoot them and claim we have the moral high ground.
    Für eure Sicherheit