Page 275 of 707 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Government? Where in my reply did I defend them? I was talking about the media.
    I think it’s “pretty bad” that we went to war based on a dossier which was full of lies.
    But you seemed to be laying the blame for that at the media’s door. Actually the dossier came from the government. The media simply reported on it, they also reported when the dossier was shown to be wrong.
    Blair still refuses to accept that he got it wrong - he’s used as an example of Cognitive Dissonance in Black Box Thinking, a book I’d recommend if you haven’t read it.

You sneer at the mainstream media because they’re mainstream. And I’m not saying they’re faultless by any means. But the BBC have far more scrutiny applied to them than your sources which are usually “some bloke on YouTube”.
    You repeatedly show that your judgment in this area is poor.
    You labelled 2 BBC articles as “fake news” - both were accurate.
    And you repeatedly cherry pick your sources to confirm your narrative. The mindset of a conspiracy theorist.
    So no surprise that you follow people like The Corbett Report.
    Looking at the description of him here some of this could be written about you

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...r-toxic-ideas/

You delude yourself that you are in some way enlightened or a “free thinker”. Actually you just find and parrot sources which confirm your delusions and dismiss any which show you to be wrong.
    The job of reporters is to find fact. It’s not to report unsubstantiated evidence. They should not mislead society, by using somebody elses assertion of fact. They should be impartial, and report only what they have themselves discerned to be the thoroughly researched truth, with responsibility and conscience that what they are reporting is for the good of all.

The media is about making money. The BBC is about making themselves relevant, using egos with selfish intentions to report their views as fact.

Fact. That is the word, and what I haven’t seen from anyone is fact, so all and any arguments without solid fact are redundant to me.

I rely on common sense.

Bill Gates is a billionaire businessman. Multi billionaire business men are usually ruthless cunts. I don’t have the facts to back up that Bill Gates is a cunt. But common sense tells me that his involvement in finding a worldwide vaccine isn’t because he cares, it’s because he can make shit loads of money. Call
    Me stupid if you want.

A vaccine for all other “covids” has not been found despite years of work. How could it possibly be that a vaccine will be available for this particular strain, within months of the virus being identified.

Would you really fuckinv go and pump yourself with something you have no idea about?

What makes the world go round?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Hello, I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations
    I have no need for a protocol droid.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Would you really fuckinv go and pump yourself with something you have no idea about?

What makes the world go round?
    I spent three years at uni doing just that. That and alcohol promotions. I didn’t care that the drink was green. It was only 25p ffs.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent three years at uni doing just that. That and alcohol promotions. I didn’t care that the drink was green. It was only 25p ffs.
    Haha!

Absinthe makes the heart grow wronger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even one that speaks bocce?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even one that speaks bocce?
    Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary loadlifters, very similar to your vaporators in most respects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary loadlifters, very similar to your vaporators in most respects
    Alright. Shut up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. Shut up.