User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wilshere to have surgery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    So it isnt down to Wenger that Wilshere played?

Who chooses the team then? Let me know and we can blame whoever it is for our shiteness instead of Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    I guess you didn't watch the Emirates Cup, because he could have been protected like a dick in an anal sex condom with the same result.
    i think if you check your facts mate, you will find he has been carrying this ankle issue since the back-end of last season, that tackle alone did not cause the stress on the tendon....stress and tendon being the operative words.

if he had caused Wilshire to snap his ankle...fair enough, but i suggest you do some reading son before riding Arsene's cock.

Wenger fucked up, as he always does, relying on his best players and over playing them...been an issue for years...was the reason we balls the champions league up in 2004...that should have been our year, but all the players in that team were playing under exhaustion because the squad was so small.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    i think if you check your facts mate, you will find he has been carrying this ankle issue since the back-end of last season, that tackle alone did not cause the stress on the tendon....stress and tendon being the operative words.

if he had caused Wilshire to snap his ankle...fair enough, but i suggest you do some reading son before riding Arsene's cock.

Wenger fucked up, as he always does, relying on his best players and over playing them...been an issue for years...was the reason we balls the champions league up in 2004...that should have been our year, but all the players in that team were playing under exhaustion because the squad was so small.
    You have anger management issues.

If wanting Wenger out for over a year is 'riding his cock' then you must have wanted him gone since 98. But I'm not going to get hysterical at every setback that occurs and blame Wenger for it.

I blame Wenger for a lot of things, but giving Wilshere a run out in a pre season friendly aint one of them.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about this little gem.

And there is me thinking it just might have had a little bit to do with Lehmann getting sent off and Henry missing a load of chances.

Yeah, you're right. Facts should be checked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have anger management issues.

If wanting Wenger out for over a year is 'riding his cock' then you must have wanted him gone since 98. But I'm not going to get hysterical at every setback that occurs and blame Wenger for it.

I blame Wenger for a lot of things, but giving Wilshere a run out in a pre season friendly aint one of them.
    Yeah except for the fact that for the last 6 years we've seen injury after injury.

It's Wenger's ideas and methods, he's the guy that controls everything to do with the players, you can't just blame all these injuries on "bad luck".

The guy and his medical team don't have a clue how to manage injured players or players recovering from injuries.

He's still an expert these days, but only in BS tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Yeah except for the fact that for the last 6 years we've seen injury after injury.

It's Wenger's ideas and methods, he's the guy that controls everything to do with the players, you can't just blame all these injuries on "bad luck".

The guy and his medical team don't have a clue how to manage injured players or players recovering from injuries.
    I'm not - I've complained about this for donkeys and am convinced Kathy Bates is on our medical team. But there were tackles flying in that match that you simply don't expect, nor should you see in that match.

You could just as well blame whoever decided that it was a good idea to invite a bunch of pub teamers from the States to the tournament.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could just as well blame whoever decided that it was a good idea to invite a bunch of pub teamers from the States to the tournament.
    The board/Wenger then?

I fully believe they only invited the New York Yankees or whatever they are called to the Emirates cos of the Henry factor to bring in the crowd after such a shite end to the season, the attendance was bound to be at an all time low

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not - I've complained about this for donkeys and am convinced Kathy Bates is on our medical team. But there were tackles flying in that match that you simply don't expect, nor should you see in that match.

Yanks to blame for everything tbh... Kroenke, NY red bulls, tsunami and India's poor cricket team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post

Yanks to blame for everything tbh... Kroenke, NY red bulls, tsunami and India's poor cricket team
    And you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    The board/Wenger then?

I fully believe they only invited the New York Yankees or whatever they are called to the Emirates cos of the Henry factor to bring in the crowd after such a shite end to the season, the attendance was bound to be at an all time low
    Well duh.