User Tag List

Page 3199 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 2199269930993149318931973198319932003201 ... LastLast
Results 31,981 to 31,990 of 32042

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    As I said to you on the football thread, your mind is in a historical loop.

America is quite clearly becoming more and more withdrawn. Thus pulling out of Afghanistan and leaving us to deal with the bastards turning up on our doorstep. The reason? Because they don’t need the oil anymore because of fracking.

Your buddy Trump even saw the absolute futility of trying to reason with these scumbags.
    NO!

Don't try to divert.

What if YOU were Iranian in Iran.

Now just answer the question truthfully instead of evading.

Rebuke my point instead of advertising your own point. It's called DEBATE.

The "your buddy" thing just makes you look weak. Never resort to that bullshit. Make your point without it. If it has merit it will be impactful. Trump is not my buddy, he neither knows nor cares I am alive. BUT, he does provide a brake for the insanity that has been occurring. So yes, I'm 100% behind Trump until we can find an actual leader, which (because of people like you), we will never find.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I was Iranian in Iran I’d want shot of the theocracy that’s dominated my country since 1979

There are 90 million people all told they have to hate Israel, why? Because Israel’s existence is a threat to the self esteem of the war like prowess of Islam. They don’t give a fuck about Israel…Iranian dissidents have actually actively supported Israel.

They act like they do not out of self defence but because of the hideous religious devotion which tells them that to get into paradise they have to make their contribution towards the restoration of the caliphate.

As I explained earlier, the American right have it just as wrong. They support the Al Saud gangster family despite how it’s propagated Wahhabism throughout the Arab world and sponsor Sunni jihadism.

The left are the useful idiots for the Shia in Iran and Lebanon

And I’m glad you regard me as the problem, you absolutely should

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    So it’s only fair to acknowledge that I got this wrong, the guy wasn’t a jihadist he was just nuts

A distinction without a difference
    Was a reasonable assumption. I made the same one/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Was a reasonable assumption. I made the same one/
    Of course. The difference is HCZ had the integrity and honesty to admit his error. You never do.

The latest update is it sounds like he was targeting women. Maybe some incel?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Of course. The difference is HCZ had the integrity and honesty to admit his error. You never do.

I hate to go into bat for Incels because they are quite pitiable creatures, but I think that a mistake has been made in trying to conflate misogynistic violence with Incel culture.

Incel is a portmanteau of involuntary celibate, they generally are a) depressive b) show a high correlation of being on the spectrum and c) far more likely to do harm unto themselves than others.

Feminism likes to brand these men as toxic and in a way they are, but the likes of Elliot Rodger wasn’t in anyway linked to the Incel community and nor was Jake Davidson.

Do I think there is a ramping up of toxicity towards women? For sure. From that disgusting oily closeted homosexual and pimp Andrew Tate and other revolting scrotes who treat women in the same fashion one might regard a used car.

But that is a completely separate phenomena, Incels are pathetic and they are trading in defeatism and self pity.

Stabbing up women is a whole different ball game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As sure as night follows day a religion of peace ambassador has brutally attacked a priest during sermon in Australia, stabbing him multiple times in the face.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So?
    I just find it somewhat morbidly amusing the day after hajji cocksucking libtards were mocking anyone who jumped to the obvious conclusion, the obvious conclusion happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuts both ways though doesn’t it. The Spanish Train bombing in Madrid in 2004, the government tried to blame it on ETA but turns out it was Islamists

There is something to be said for not jumping to conclusions. Just as there’s something to be said for understanding why people would assume it was a Muzza

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I just find it somewhat morbidly amusing the day after hajji cocksucking libtards were mocking anyone who jumped to the obvious conclusion, the obvious conclusion happened.
    It was some 15 year old kid. They haven't released his name.
    You've just jumped to the exact same conclusion
    Possibly correctly, but that's not at all clear right now. It certainly wasn't some well organised terrorist attack, it was some kid with a knife.

Large scale terrorist attacks admittedly, I probably jump to the same conclusion. Some loon with a gun or knife, generally not.