User Tag List

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Man Utd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Arshavin would not have been booed had he been replacing Theo. And had that been the scenario, we'd have had at least a point.
    even so he must have felt like shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Sort you're head, mate. You're all over the place. The boos weren't directed at Arshavin.!
    But he was not to know that was he. I know that and you know that, but him coming on would not know that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort you're head, mate. You're all over the place. The boos weren't directed at Arshavin.!
    watch it again mate...i admitt i was not at the stadium...but when Asharvins name was announced the boos were loud....if i was him i would feel like crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point in criticising the fans. Even RVP was baffled by that decision and was verbal about it. He was pissed because he saw Ox walking off the pitch. Fans were booing when they saw Ox walking as well.
    There is a danger of reading too much into it but even the end seemed a bit weird when Van Persie just stood in the middle of the pitch. http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xnx16l

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The boos were certainly for the sub, not Arshavin personally. Although yes I can see how it could've been seen that way and that Arshavin may have felt dead inside after.

We as fans have been extremely patient, so frankly I don't care if Wenger, Arshavin, Henry or anyone else at the club feels the fans aren't pulling their weight. We see the same shit over and over, it's like every season is a repeat of the last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    watch it again mate...i admitt i was not at the stadium...but when Asharvins name was announced the boos were loud....if i was him i would feel like crap
    They were booing as soon as they saw Ox walking off. When Ox name was announced they cheered, then went back to booing. Arsahvin didn't do anything wrong in the previous game to get such a reaction. He's had a worst run of games in the past and it has never resulted in sucha reaction. It's shame he had to the player to come on for Ox, but if Yossi came on, there would have been boos as well. Ox just set up the goal and was having a great game. As soon as he sets up a goal he goes off. That was why the reaction was so strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I don't think Arshavin was booed at all - it was the substitution. I'm still scratching my balls head at the decision to take Oxo off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were booing as soon as they saw Ox walking off. When Ox name was announced they cheered, then went back to booing. Arsahvin didn't do anything wrong in the previous game to get such a reaction. He's had a worst run of games in the past and it has never resulted in sucha reaction. It's shame he had to the player to come on for Ox, but if Yossi came on, there would have been boos as well. Ox just set up the goal and was having a great game. As soon as he sets up a goal he goes off. That was why the reaction was so strong.
    This.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Actually, I don't think Arshavin was booed at all - it was the substitution. I'm still scratching my balls head at the decision to take Oxo off.
    No he was not booed, but to him he may ahve thought he was, even RVP saying fuck, could look like why don't he want me on to AA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    There is a danger of reading too much into it but even the end seemed a bit weird when Van Persie just stood in the middle of the pitch. http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xnx16l

Noticed it as well. It was close to being a Gallas moment. I've never seen a player angry about another player coming off the field.