User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All things Wenger

Quite sad listening to him. He's still as delusional as ever. Leaving Arsenal hasn't snapped him back to reality.

Following his decision to leave the Gunners after more than two decades, 68-year-old Wenger has made it clear that he wants to stay in football.

'It is exciting now because I can be tested again. That's what I want in my life. I am a competitor who wants to be tested,' he told beIN Sports.

'I don't know what will happen but I'm in front of an empty page and I have to write the next chapter.

'A big club has to have ambition,' he said. 'To get the fan to wake up and say: "Ah, today my team plays and maybe I will see something special".

'That hope that I can deliver the perfect game is my real motivator.'
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

NOTE: To cover his tracks, and as an admission of guilt by action (if not word), the notorious pro-Wenger moderator changed the title from the one he previously selected, which was "WENGCUNT", to this innocuous alternative.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 04-06-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Clarification of forum censorship policies
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Quite sad listening to him. He's still as delusional as ever. Leaving Arsenal hasn't snapped him back to reality.
    This is hilarious the stuff he talks about is precisely what wasn't happen with us with him here, a situation he was more than happy with.

'It is exciting now because I can be tested again. That's what I want in my life. I am a competitor who wants to be tested,' he told beIN Sports.
    A competitor who hasn't been too bothered about competing since 2005 I might add.

'A big club has to have ambition,' he said. 'To get the fan to wake up and say: "Ah, today my team plays and maybe I will see something special".
    Yes, I guess the ambition he's talking about is being in the top 4.

That hope that I can deliver the perfect game is my real motivator.'
    This is probably the dull 5 yard passing stuff with no end result he implemented so well with us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you two just want to create a thread in non-Arsenal debate to keep trashing Wenger in?
    It's not Arsenal related any more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Do you two just want to create a thread in non-Arsenal debate to keep trashing Wenger in?
    Why is an ex-manager not related? Do we have to go to general chat to talk about an ex-player too?

It's perfectly legitimate to keep trashing him here. If he keeps saying funny stuff then why shouldn't people laugh at him?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    This is hilarious the stuff he talks about is precisely what wasn't happen with us with him here, a situation he was more than happy with.

A competitor who hasn't been too bothered about competing since 2005 I might add.

Yes, I guess the ambition he's talking about is being in the top 4.

This is probably the dull 5 yard passing stuff with no end result he implemented so well with us.
    He has to write the next chapter in his voluminous horror story. Hopefully it's Chapter 962 - How I Got Real Madrid Relegated.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why is an ex-manager not related?
    The "ex" part

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough. If the rule applies to everyone equally then I'll start posting anything not directly related to Arsenal as the club stands today in the Non-Arsenal area? Completely stupid, but your forum.

If you need any help going through all the posts that relate to people and events that used to relate to Arsenal so you can move them, I'm busy on that day.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Hell no, we want this thread to stay here and yes some of us want to keep trashing him right here. Only fair after all his bulls hit arrogance and sh rr contempt for the fans. In fact we should change the the thread title to What’s Comical Ali Doing Now?

We need a vent thread where victims of his football crimes can come and testify, this is it right here. Why don’t you and Ty just ignore the thread if you don’t like it, not trying to shut it down like Mugabe ....no meant like Wenger
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved into a new thread. Keep whining in here, if you must.
    I'd rather move on and look forward to next season and a new era.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Hell no, we want this thread to stay here and yes some of us want to keep trashing him right here. Only fair after all his bulls hit arrogance and sh rr contempt for the fans. In fact we should change the the thread title to What’s Comical Ali Doing Now?

We need a vent thread where victims of his football crimes can come and testify, this is it right here. Why don’t you and Ty just ignore the thread if you don’t like it, not trying to shut it down like Mugabe ....no meant like Wenger
    This is actually pathetic.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.