PDA

View Full Version : Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

StamfordBrdige
21-11-2012, 01:34 PM
fair enough, it was worth asking. judging by the general reaction to you lifting the trophy, it won't take much to quieten the fans down. falcao. another cup or league in the next year or two and proceed as normal.

I hope to fuck it takes more than Falcao to calm the fans down. 1 player isn't going to win the title by himself especially with our defence leaking goals all over the place.

Niall_Quinn
21-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Well Rafa is a control freak so I can't see why he'd want to go there. But he would be guaranteed a massive pay off whatever happens for just a few months work which will appeal to anyone. But he must realise he would only be a caretaker. And among most Chelsea fans, there isn't just "he's also fat", there is vociferous hate towards him.

I wouldn't even say Rafa's good and bad signings were based on how much he paid, but rather whether he wanted them in the first place. When he got the player he wanted they were usually a good buy; Reina, Alonso, Agger etc. It's when he couldn't and had to settle for second or third choice players - often therefore cheaper - he fell down so a lot of the medium priced duds like Dossena, or if he was forced into needing to buy someone (even if it was his own doing eg: Alonso) like spunking millions on Keane and Aqua.

And he obviously isn't a shocking manager else he wouldn't have won La Liga twice, the CL, the Uefa Cup and an FA Cup, numerous top 4 finishes as well as numerous small titles.

He's also fat.

Japan Shaking All Over
21-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Quite shocked to see this but such is the state at the game. . .we look even more unique now

Kano
21-11-2012, 01:53 PM
I hope to fuck it takes more than Falcao to calm the fans down. 1 player isn't going to win the title by himself especially with our defence leaking goals all over the place.
kick out bobo the fucking clown, stick that big arsed serbian in the centre with cahill, get falcao, keep cole and you're in for a trophy this season.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 01:58 PM
no you couldn't because harry would have played an expansive brand of football and with that chelsea squad last year it would have replicated AVB's results.

di shatteo is a bad manager but played to his strengths last year. and his man management skills were superb to be able to lift that dressing room after the turmoil.

thats not enough for long term success though.

Maybe so, but i don't think he masterminded their CL win, Beating Barca, maybe that was good tactics etc. In the final they 1-1 in normal time flattered them, Bayern could have won that 3/4 nil tbh had they put their chances away.

They got the luck of the pens and that was it.

Don't think they should have sacked him, but its clear he was never wanted.

Marc Overmars
21-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Reading round some Chelsea forums, they really don't like Rafa :lol:

What do Liverpool fans think about him going there?

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 02:06 PM
David Bond, BBC SportFOOTBALL

On Twitter: "I'm told Di Matteo was sacked by chairman Bruce Buck and CEO Ron Gourlay at training ground in early hours after flight back from Turin."

That sucks if true.

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 02:12 PM
guardian reporting that chelsea are to ask fifa for special permission to sign Drogba on loan now. hope fifa tell them to fuck off, its chelsea fault for havign shit strikers and giving another one to west brom on loan.

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 02:17 PM
What do Liverpool fans think about him going there?
In a funny sort of way I'd be gutted. Him managing Terry and Lampard just wouldn't be right and the inevitable ignominy of him being brushed aside for Pep or Jose. Especially given Chelsea fans don't want him in the first place, I guess that he deserves better than being a whipping post against the backroom management.

Most will be pleased he's getting back into football in some way though, just not with Chelsea. And so soon after calling for him to be back with us.

gooners
21-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Chelsea board sack managers who win stuff :rose:
Arsenal board love managers who dont win and capitulate in style at the sign of winning something :rose:

I love money sports :bow:

Gervinho's Forehead
21-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Someone on BBC Sport made out that united are the only club to have had a real long term manager.

16 years isn't a long term then? :rolleyes:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 02:32 PM
guardian reporting that chelsea are to ask fifa for special permission to sign Drogba on loan now. hope fifa tell them to fuck off, its chelsea fault for havign shit strikers and giving another one to west brom on loan.

Didier Drogba has asked Fifa for special permission to move on loan from his Chinese club despite being outside the official transfer window. Fifa said Wednesday it is considering the former Chelsea forward's request for an exemption from international rules.

Drogba's season with Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua finished this month. "The FIFA administration services are looking into it," Fifa said in a statement.

Nah its Dids who wants to go on loan, The paper is putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. Drogs would be a fool to go back there tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 02:38 PM
In a funny sort of way I'd be gutted. Him managing Terry and Lampard just wouldn't be right and the inevitable ignominy of him being brushed aside for Pep or Jose. Especially given Chelsea fans don't want him in the first place, I guess that he deserves better than being a whipping post against the backroom management.

Most will be pleased he's getting back into football in some way though, just not with Chelsea. And so soon after calling for him to be back with us.

Don't think he is bad as everyone makes out. Won la liga twice can't be that bad then. TBH Even at pool he did well, yes he struggled to win the league, but i think it was more if a case of teams having stronger squads.

Think he could do ok at Chavs, as said he get Torres playing well and if he brings in a Falcao too, no reason he can't win the league.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 02:49 PM
DI MATTEO SACKED BY CHELSEA

Former Chelsea defender Paul Elliott has backed the decision to sack Roberto Di Matteo as manager and defended Roman Abramovich's hire-and-fire approach.

"Results and performances haven't been to the level of a club of this magnitude," Elliott told BBC Sport. "Abramovich has always been good for Chelsea and will continue to be."

Oh dear.

Ernesto
21-11-2012, 02:54 PM
This is where Chelsea fans are shown up for the small-timers that they really are. The last time a big manager got sacked (Mourinho) at the Bridge, they asked for Mark Hughes as his immediate replacement!

Gervinho's Forehead
21-11-2012, 02:57 PM
It's just like when chavs win the lottery.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Maybe so, but i don't think he masterminded their CL win, Beating Barca, maybe that was good tactics etc. In the final they 1-1 in norman time flattered them, Bayern could have won that 3/4 nil tbh had they put their chances away.

They got the luck of the pens and that was it.

Don't think they should have sacked him, but its clear he was never wanted.

Norman time. :lol:

That's awlsome.

Di Matteo (proabably at Big Man's behest) reverted to what has worked so many times for them; it's what tends to happen for Chelsea when they make a sacking during the season - Hiddink, Grant and Di Matteo have all won or gone very close to winning something in a season where a manager has been sacked and each time they've reverted back to some extent of what worked so well for them under Mourinho. That was then though and when they could rely on the Old Guard, that isn't so likely to be the case now.

Kano
21-11-2012, 03:53 PM
norman time :lol: that has to used for something from now on.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Norman time. :lol:

That's awlsome.

Di Matteo (proabably at Big Man's behest) reverted to what has worked so many times for them; it's what tends to happen for Chelsea when they make a sacking during the season - Hiddink, Grant and Di Matteo have all won or gone very close to winning something in a season where a manager has been sacked and each time they've reverted back to some extent of what worked so well for them under Mourinho. That was then though and when they could rely on the Old Guard, that isn't so likely to be the case now.

:lol:

GP
21-11-2012, 04:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8PFiPmCUAEo1Mu.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 04:02 PM
BBC Sport understands Rafa Benitez is flying to London from Abu Dhabi to hold further managerial talks with Chelsea.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/XCaIibur_Hero/FP-NOOO.gif

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 04:10 PM
SIB - am i right in thinking that towards the end of rafa's reign, he and gerrard started to fall out, and he started to drop him, sub him off etc or have i got that completely wrong?

if however i am right, i cant wait to see how the old boys react to that

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 04:14 PM
one of the only conclusions that i can draw from this sacking, is that abrovmich is determined to win everything unbeaten. i mean what else has he got to win? nothing, this has to be the reason.

it could also be that he is an idiot. yeah actually thats more likely

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 04:18 PM
SIB - am i right in thinking that towards the end of rafa's reign, he and gerrard started to fall out, and he started to drop him, sub him off etc or have i got that completely wrong?

if however i am right, i cant wait to see how the old boys react to that
It is widely thought that they (add Carragher to that) had a falling out and that probably had a big influence on him leaving. And also Hodgson coming in...

But I don't recall Benitez ever dropping him or wilfully leaving him out of the side; he played a lot of games that season. He did though sub off Torres when we were drawing against Brum to the ire of most people, including a visibly annoyed Gerrard which may be what you're thinking of.

He doesn't really care about players see him but at the same time he doesn't really care about trying to appease them, which I can imagine will not go down well. The fans will be worse though. Either way though, if he does get the job, everyone will know it will only be in the interim until one of Jose or Pep says yes.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 04:21 PM
one of the only conclusions that i can draw from this sacking, is that abrovmich is determined to win everything unbeaten. i mean what else has he got to win? nothing, this has to be the reason.

Well no, its clear he did not rate the guy he sacked, he wanted Pep from when he left Barca. Only that **** went and won the Cl spoiling it for him, how could he sack him then? Now he has his excuse and did.

He wants his club to be like Barca and set up to play like that.

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 04:21 PM
It is widely thought that they (add Carragher to that) had a falling out and that probably had a big influence on him leaving. And also Hodgson coming in...

But I don't recall Benitez ever dropping him or wilfully leaving him out of the side; he played a lot of games that season. He did though sub off Torres when we were drawing against Brum to the ire of most people, including a visibly annoyed Gerrard which may be what you're thinking of.

He doesn't really care about players see him but at the same time he doesn't really care about trying to appease them, which I can imagine will not go down well. The fans will be worse though. Either way though, if he does get the job, everyone will know it will only be in the interim until one of Jose or Pep says yes.

ah fair enough. yeah now you mentioned that torres sub i think that was what i thinking of.

if he doesnt give a shit about his image and players etc, then could he actually end up being sacked later on in the season? the fans are most likely to jump on any mistake given their hatred of him, and if he does what avb did with the old boys, he will go before the end of the season.

and that would be fucking hiliarious

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Well no, its clear he did not rate the guy he sacked, he wanted Pep from when he left Barca. Only that **** went and won the Cl spoiling it for him, how could he sack him then? Now he has his excuse and did.

He wants his club to be like Barca and set up to play like that.

my post was meant as sarcastic one, guess that failed :lol:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
21-11-2012, 04:25 PM
as long as they don't go for klopp i dont care

the real genius :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 04:27 PM
my post was meant as sarcastic one, guess that failed :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Unless of course Rafa only wants the job to tear them own from the inside.

:pray:

But Benitez and Torres at Chelsea? :sick:

Marc Overmars
21-11-2012, 04:41 PM
He will win them the Europa League.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 05:07 PM
ah fair enough. yeah now you mentioned that torres sub i think that was what i thinking of.

if he doesnt give a shit about his image and players etc, then could he actually end up being sacked later on in the season? the fans are most likely to jump on any mistake given their hatred of him, and if he does what avb did with the old boys, he will go before the end of the season.

and that would be fucking hiliarious

Problem is he may only be appointed till end of the season, which is dumb cause they may as well left Roberto in charge till then anyway.

Dennis Bendtner
21-11-2012, 05:40 PM
April 20th. Lord Benitez returns to Anfield. It's could be a strange match.

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh god.

If he does take over he might start a raid for Agger. Or Lucas. Or Suarez.

:ilt:

Niall_Quinn
21-11-2012, 06:30 PM

He's a filthy sub-human maggot who is so devoid of class even the pavement crosses the street to avoid him. Hope that helps.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 06:59 PM
FOOTBALL

Andre Villas-Boas thinks managerial changes are so frequent at Chelsea that he described Roberto Di Matteo's sacking as "just another day at the office" for the club.

Roman Abramovich has now fired seven managers since he bought the Stamford Bridge club nine years ago and Villas-Boas, who lasted just nine months before being replaced by Di Matteo, criticised Chelsea for their lack of stability.

"At Chelsea, I think another sacking is just like any other day at the office," said the Tottenham manager. "That's my interpretation."

More from Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas on the sacking of Roberto di Matteo as Chelsea manager: "He has achieved so much in such a little amount of time.

"His CV is maybe one of the best in the world now - he has won the Champions League and the FA Cup too.

"It was difficult for Robbie and I wish him well for the rest of his career. Regarding the club, it's their decision, it's what they think will take them forward but other than that I can't comment."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/20422680
AVB :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
21-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Balague: Benitez is the new Chelsea manager.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/293/590/6f6.gif

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 07:25 PM
i will be shocked if benitez makes it through his contract. im sure he will be sacked before end of season. i just cant see this working

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Changing the title of this thread will be a momentous occasion.

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 07:27 PM
has RAWK had a meltdown over this?

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Well the Di Matteo thread has got 32 X 40 pages.

Dennis Bendtner
21-11-2012, 07:30 PM
has RAWK had a meltdown over this?

I had a brief scan as I knew it would be momentous. It's a mix of despair, confusion and Chelsea-hate, with the odd few now hoping Chelsea do well.

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Official.

End of the season.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Confirmed.

Gervinho's Forehead
21-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Best change the thread title then.

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm going to get so very confused clicking on a Rafa the Muppet thread...

Gervinho's Forehead
21-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm going to get so very confused clicking on a Rafa the Muppet thread...

Do you want him again now that you can't have him? :console:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 07:41 PM
i will be shocked if benitez makes it through his contract. im sure he will be sacked before end of season. i just cant see this working

He is there till the end of the season. So he knows its short term. It would be silly to sack him before the summer.

Master Splinter
21-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Rafa :bow:.

Rafa :haha:.

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 08:00 PM
He is there till the end of the season. So he knows its short term. It would be silly to sack him before the summer.

you know we are talking about abramovich right?

Xhaka Can’t
21-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Yeah, til the end of the season when it is only November seems pretty long term at Chelsea to me.

Cripps_orig
21-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Clearly a move to bring out the best in Torres

RDM dropping him last night was the beginning of the end

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 09:13 PM

True. Though he is short term and if he let Avaram Get to the end of the season he must let Rafa too.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Feels weird seeing the title thread tbh.

Cripps_orig
21-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Feels weird seeing the title thread tbh.

Why?

We had a similar one on the old GW

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Why?

We had a similar one on the old GW

Nah Rafa as chav manager bit weird. Oh well.

Kano
21-11-2012, 10:21 PM
torn over this. i'm leading the work ff league which has a main prize of 250 quid and Torres has chipped in along the way. Getting him going wouldn't hurt but it would also be a dream to see a second manager sacked amid an absolute disaster.

Injury Time
21-11-2012, 10:27 PM
So in ready for January sales and a couple years of pent up spending power...
Do you think he'd bother to bid for Theo just for lolz?

Master Splinter
21-11-2012, 10:29 PM
BBC:

As if we hadn't had enough news from Chelsea today, news is in that they are in talks about a deal that could see former striker Didier Drogba return to Stamford Bridge on loan.

The Ivory Coast striker is determined to be match fit for the Africa Cup of Nations in January and has asked Fifa for special dispensation to move on a loan deal outside the transfer window.

Fifa are considering the application which could see Drogba return to Stamford Bridge in the coming weeks.

Chelsea with Dids. Fuck.

Kano
21-11-2012, 10:30 PM
i did think that when i heard he was looking for special permission to go out on loan. torres :lol:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

Cripps_orig
21-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Fuck off

Shouldnt be allowed

Marc Overmars
21-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Can't believe the speed this all happened. Uncle Roman must have had this planned for weeks and was just waiting for the right moment.

Rafa. :lol:

It'll end in tears.

Cripps_orig
21-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Shreeves asked Mourinho on his reaction to this

Mourinho as a true gentleman said he supports all Chelsea managers

Must Get

Master Splinter
21-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Cashley is old. Bertrand is shit. Azpugufuydys is raw. Ferreira is the richest ghost in football. Ivanovic is kwhality, but is still better at CB.

How many full-backs will Rafa stock up on?

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Cashley is old. Bertrand is shit. Azpugufuydys is raw. Ferreira is the richest ghost in football. Ivanovic is kwhality, but is still better at CB.

How many full-backs will Rafa stock up on?

27 and santos

Cripps_orig
21-11-2012, 10:38 PM
I had forgotten about Rafas full back fetish :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Johnson for £25m wouldn't go amiss.

Taking Joe Cole with him would be great too. They love him at the Bridge, will be an instant crowd pleaser.

They could do with a left winger. I've heard Downing is available.

I wonder where this leaves the Falcao rumours though. It'd be difficult to fit in him, Torres and their 40 gabillion attacking mids but I'm sure they'll give it a go. If he gets Torres back to his best [which for the record I highly doubt] then :ilt:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-11-2012, 11:22 PM
BBC:

Chelsea with Dids. Fuck.

:haha: would be a fool to go back there. And like someone said, it should not be allowed to happen. At least till the Window opens anyway.

Marc Overmars
21-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Torres needs Stevie Me darting off him to be good again.

Niall_Quinn
21-11-2012, 11:47 PM
When is somebody at chavland going to get slapped for trying to destroy Clattenberg? Or is that being brushed under the carpet? Fucking huge scandal if it is because the guy hasn't reffed since. Surely no special dispensations or allowances can be granted until the chavs last giant shit on the game has been cleaned up?

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 12:02 AM
I think there's an FA investigation still going on. The police dropped it because they needed concrete evidence of which there is none.

I doubt Clattenburg will ever ref a Chav game again.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:25 AM
according to a goal.com exclusive ( :lol: ) john terry has a hotline to the boardroom so he is in control not the manager.

worse thing is, thats likely to be true. just make him player manager ffs and be done with it

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 10:32 AM
It's thought that Rafa could be booed on Sunday. :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:34 AM
It's thought that Rafa could be booed on Sunday. :lol:

thers a video going round of lots of chelsea fans at a game sinign, your not welcome here, fuck off benetiz, your not welcome here

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:52 AM
I think there's an FA investigation still going on. The police dropped it because they needed concrete evidence of which there is none.

I doubt Clattenburg will ever ref a Chav game again.

and thats all they wanted. so they win out of this. if they get a charge from the fa, it will just be a fine, so fuck all

IBK
22-11-2012, 11:20 AM
When is somebody at chavland going to get slapped for trying to destroy Clattenberg? Or is that being brushed under the carpet? Fucking huge scandal if it is because the guy hasn't reffed since. Surely no special dispensations or allowances can be granted until the chavs last giant shit on the game has been cleaned up?

Agreed - this is another giant skid mark on the underpants of a truly classless builder's arse of a club.

Japan Shaking All Over
22-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Agreed - this is another giant skid mark on the underpants of a truly classless builder's arse of a club.

hahaha :haha:

its disgusting how builder's arses are treated on here. . .

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Bolo Zenden is Rafa's no 2. :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-11-2012, 12:40 PM
http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/3d57fe2010b0ca5ee1b1c0e7f3222e0f_zenden.gif

:bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Chelsea and Liverpool Legends :bow:

Torres, Rafa and now Zenden.

Dennis Bendtner
22-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Epic dancers reunited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVwi5IcQWZo

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Rafa was at Euston earlier and gave an interview. I just came from there so must have just missed him, gutted!

Gervinho's Forehead
22-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Rafa was at Euston earlier and gave an interview. I just came from there so must have just missed him, gutted!

Why?

Kano
22-11-2012, 02:42 PM
probably getting a train or something. that's usually the reason.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 02:47 PM
What song will Rafa sing at his initiation?

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 02:47 PM

:gp:

Gervinho's Forehead
22-11-2012, 02:58 PM

I was asking him why he's gutted.

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I wanted to see if he really is fat.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 03:05 PM

I was asking him why he's gutted.

He never said you weren't.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-11-2012, 03:07 PM
He never said you weren't.

he never said he wasn't going to not ask.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 03:14 PM

GP
22-11-2012, 03:42 PM
What song will Rafa sing at his initiation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-11-2012, 04:31 PM
No charges brought by the FA against Clattenburg.

Now ban Chelsea.

Thought they've probably gotten away with it:

Equally The FA is satisfied that the allegation against Mark Clattenburg by Ramires was made in good faith. It is entirely possible for a witness to be genuinely mistaken and convincing in his belief.

But Mikel will be charged with misconduct. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Referee Mark Clattenburg will not face disciplinary action over a complaint of alleged inappropriate language.

More to follow.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8271320/Referee-Mark-Clattenburg-cleared-of-alleged-inappropriate-language-by-Football-Association

Chavs :haha: Such a joke club.

GP
22-11-2012, 04:42 PM
they are all cunts

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 04:45 PM
FA Charge Mikel with using abusive language :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Not even a slight hint of an apology in Chelsea's statement.

STATEMENT ON CLATTENBURG DECISION
Posted on: Thu 22 Nov 2012

Chelsea Football Club accepts the Football Association's decision regarding Mark Clattenburg and welcomes the fact that the FA recognises the club and players were correct in reporting the matter.

The FA states Chelsea took the correct action following the Manchester United match and encourages all players who believe they have been either subject, or witness, to discriminatory abuse to report the matter immediately to the match officials on the day, and in turn to the FA.

The club also notes the charge brought against John Mikel Obi. While the player does not deny the charge, he will request a personal hearing to explain the mitigating circumstances.

With regards to the Mark Clattenburg decision, the club accepts the case is now concluded and notes the FA states the allegation was made in good faith.

Chelsea FC cooperated fully with the FA and provided 11 witness statements covering all events during and after the Premier League game on October 28.

Chelsea FC has a duty of care, as do all employers, to act responsibly when such allegations are reported by employees. We did not take the decision to lodge a formal complaint with the FA lightly and followed the correct processes and protocols throughout. The club carried out a thorough investigation, led by outside legal counsel, using all information available to us. As the FA makes clear, it is not uncommon for investigations to lead to no disciplinary charge being brought.

All those directly involved have been subjected to scrutiny over the last weeks. Chelsea FC now hopes that all concerned can continue to carry out their duties without prejudice.

We are committed to working alongside all referees and their assistants to ensure games are conducted in the right spirit and that all our players and staff accept and observe the match officials' authority and decisions.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2988432/title/statement-on-clattenburg-decision

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 05:08 PM

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2988432/title/statement-on-clattenburg-decision

A cesspit of a club run by a gangster and staffed top to bottom by the dregs of the planet. It appears no penalty will apply, in fact it looks lie the authorities haven't even considered sanctions. But you can get an extra ban just for appealing a red card. The priorities are certainly in order then.

Okay, we don't like Dowd or Dean so a freebie race accusation should take care of them next time they turn up. Because that's the precedent being set here isn't it? And what about that foul society for black lawyers? Do they walk away from this as well? Or possibly they feel this is a racially motivated decision by the FA? Why not? All it would take is a frivolous accusations and they are in business.

GP
22-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah but their money is 'good for the game' remember?

:rolleyes:

Dennis Bendtner
22-11-2012, 05:23 PM
As much as the accusation itself, can Clattenburg have grounds for taking action against the media outlets who set out to destroy his reputation in the immediate aftermath of the event? Articles like http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/29/mark-clattenburg-referee-chelsea-allegations and http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9641911/Mark-Clattenburg-affair-highlights-era-of-celebrity-referees-with-a-secret-lust-for-fame-is-a-recipe-for-disaster.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9641911/Mark-Clattenburg-affair-highlights-era-of-celebrity-referees-with-a-secret-lust-for-fame-is-a-recipe-for-disaster.html#).

Basically the whole thing stinks top to bottom.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 05:29 PM

Disgusting how the Champions of europe are treated on here.

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm glad that awful chant will be nipped in the bud sooner than expected.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 05:43 PM

It's not just the money, we're jealous our club can't behave the same way. We have a captain who isn't even a racist.

I suppose no matter how frustrating it gets for gooners, there's always the consolation of saying at least we aren't the chavs.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 05:52 PM
FIFA said no to Drogba returning to the chavpit on loan.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel has been charged by the Football Association over the events following the 3-2 defeat to Manchester United.

The 25-year-old is accused of using threatening and/or abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour in or around the match officials' changing room at Stamford Bridge.

The charge follows the FA's decision to clear referee Mark Clattenburg over allegations he used racist language towards Mikel during the 28 October clash.

The Nigeria international approached Clattenburg after the match after he was informed of the allegations by Chelsea team-mate Ramires.

A statement from Chelsea said Mikel did not deny the charges but would request a personal hearing with the FA to explain the mitigating circumstances.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8271411/Football-Association-have-charged-Chelsea-midfielder-John-Obi-Mikel

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I'd be seriously embarrassed to support such a classless club.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Didier Drogba's hopes of an immediate move to a European club from Shanghai Shenhua have been dashed by FIFA.
The Ivory Coast (http://topics.skysports.com/Ivory+Coast/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif international striker was being linked with a loan move to former club Chelsea (http://topics.skysports.com/chelsea/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif after the Chinese Super League ended this month.
The 34-year-old requested special permission to join another club outside the international transfer window to maintain his fitness levels ahead of the African Cup of Nations, which starts on 19 January in South Africa. (http://topics.skysports.com/South+Africa/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif
However, FIFA upheld its rules in previous cases when making Major League Soccer players David Beckham, Thierry Henry (http://topics.skysports.com/Thierry+Henry/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif and Landon Donovan (http://topics.skysports.com/Landon+Donovan/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif wait until January to make loan moves.
FIFA said in a statement: "We can confirm that the player Didier Drogba (http://topics.skysports.com/Didier+Drogba/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif submitted a request for authorisation to be registered outside an open registration period for a club on a loan basis.
"FIFA has informed him about the relevant regulations... that players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration periods fixed by the relevant association."
FIFA said the only exception was when a player's contract expired outside a transfer window.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8270993/Didier-Drogba-refused-permission-to-leave-Shanghai-outside-official-loan-window-by-FIFA

Chavs :haha: just not their week.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 06:14 PM
"The FA is satisfied that the allegation against Mark Clattenburg by Ramires was made in good faith. It is entirely possible for a witness to be genuinely mistaken and convincing in his belief.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8271320/Referee-Mark-Clattenburg-cleared-of-alleged-racist-comment-against-Chelsea-by-FA

Mark Clattenburg will seek compensation from Chelsea after being cleared of using racist language to John Obi Mikel, according to his union.

A Football Association investigation found the referee had "no case to answer" after the allegation, made by Mikel's team-mate Ramires, was contradicted by three other witnesses.

And both Clattenburg and Professional Referees' Union spokesman Alan Leighton reacted to the verdict by criticising Chelsea's decision to go public with their complaint.

A statement from the referee read: "To know you were innocent of something but that there was the opportunity for it to wreck your career was truly frightening.

"Racism has no place in football and this experience should not discourage those to speak out if they genuinely believe they are a victim of abuse.

"However, there are processes that should be adhered in order that any investigation can be carried out in a manner that is fair for all parties involved.

"I know first-hand the ramifications of allegations of this nature being placed into the public domain ahead of a formal process and investigation. I hope no referee has to go through this in the future."

Leighton told Sky Sports News: "What we now need to happen is for Chelsea to accept the verdict, to fully apologise unreservedly to Mark for the actions they've taken in damaging his career and to compensate him for that.

"Furthermore, I think it would be right for them to make a donation to Show Racism The Red card and Kick It Out to help the fight against racism that we need to continue in football and elsewhere."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8271382/Referee-Mark-Clattenburg-wants-full-apology-and-compensation-from-Chelsea

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Rafa press conference live.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9696291/Rafa-Benitez-unveiled-as-new-Chelsea-manager-live.html

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Financial penalities are meaningless to the chavs, whatever they payout Ambramovich will just steal from the Russian people. They should be docked enough points to see them relegated. Ideally the club should be wound down and everyone put out on the street because that's exactly what they tried to do to Clattenberg. But it'll be a trivial slap for Mikel with that giant anus Ramires walking away from it unscathed. Why do you have to go to court and answer charges if you are accused of being a racist yet there is no punishment for falsely accusing others and putting them in jeopardy - why is the latter a civil rather than criminal issue? There should be equality in the law or no law at all.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Rafa press conference live.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9696291/Rafa-Benitez-unveiled-as-new-Chelsea-manager-live.html

This guy plainly has no self respect. Surely he didn't need the money.

gooners
22-11-2012, 06:49 PM

Apologise for what exactly?

Mikel is being charged with misconduct! CFC I believe handled it the way they were supposed to -- the FA recognises that!

And I am sure CFC will sanction Mikel accordingly.

Jeez;I know rival supporters are supposed to take digs at the others'clubs but ffs must everything be so polarised? :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 06:53 PM

Mikel is being charged with misconduct! CFC I believe handled it the way they were supposed to -- the FA recognises that!

Jeez;I know rival supporters are supposed to take digs at the others'clubs but ffs must everything be so polarised? :rolleyes:

How about an accusation that didn't even carry with it a case to answer? How about a guy that hasn't been able to work for three weeks (and might not be able to in the same way ever again) - because of said accusation?

Also, you're working under the impression some Chelsea fans aren't embarrassed from this whole incident and if you look on their forums, that isn't the case.

You chose to mention how everythign supposedly has to be so polarised between supporters; how come you're always there to defend other clubs?

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 07:01 PM

:doh:

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:03 PM
How about an accusation that didn't even carry with it a case to answer? How about a guy that hasn't been able to work for three weeks (and might not be able to in the same way ever again) - because of said accusation?

Also, you're working under the impression some Chelsea fans aren't embarrassed from this whole incident and if you look on their forums, that is the case.

Talking about every has to be so polarised between supporters; how come you're always there to defend other clubs?

Defending other clubs? ---- how about pointng out the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou shit that the untouchable 'self-anointed' real fans spew here.

Chelsea are scum; norwich are dirt, wolves are scrotes ------ i am sure i'll fit right in spewing such shit.

Now onto the subject: CHELSEA WERE OBLIGATED TO TAKE MIKEL'S COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND REPORT STRAIGHTAWAY. They did; Mikel turned out to be a liar --- he as been charged accordingly. He will be punished and HE WILL APOLOGISE, i hope.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Defending other clubs? ---- how about pointng out the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou shit that the untouchable 'self-anointed' real fans spew here.

Chelsea are scum; norwich are dirt, wolves are scrotes ------ i am sure i'll fit right in spewing such shit.

Now onto the subject: CHELSEA WERE OBLIGATED TO TAKE MIKEL'S COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND REPORT STRAIGHTAWAY. They did; Mikel turned out to be a liar --- he as been charged accordingly. He will be punished and HE WILL APOLOGISE, i hope.

Hold on, you talk about holier-than-thou and self-anoited comments, then you come in to a thread and do exactly the same thing by presuming people are being hypocritical and you are the truth sayer to lay everything straight.

Chelsea weren't obligated to leak anything publically, actually and if they were there was no need to rush through that leak within about half an hour of the game finishing. There won't be many consequences resulting from it for them though as a club as you point out.

You can put capitals in to make it seem like you're speaking the truth but it doesn't really mean anything because it is you that is 'spewing shit'. Mikel has not been charged because he is a liar (as far as I am aware it wasn't he that even made the initial complaint, he was told third hand) but he has been charged due to alleged threatening and/or abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour around the referees' changing rooms.

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2012, 07:13 PM

There were two accusations made towards Clattenberg and the Club were hasty in going public almost immediately with no consideration of the impact both professionally and personally on an innocent man. I doubt there would have been similar accusations made had they won and the Club most likely would not have gone public in such haste.

Quite why they weren't content to just go public on practically every game deciding decision going against them is beyond me.

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Hold on, you talk about holier-than-thou and self-annoited comments, then you come in to a thread and do exactly the same thing by presuming they are being hypocritical and you are the truth sayer to lay everything straight.

Chelsea weren't obligated to leak anything publically, actually and if they were there was no need to rush through that leak within about half an hour of the game finishing. There won't be many consequences resulting from it for them though as a club as you point out.

You can put capitals in to make it seem like you're 'spewing' the truth but it doesn't really mean anything because it is you that is 'spewing shit'. Mikel has not been charged because he is a liar (as far as I am aware it wasn't he that even made the initial complaint, he was told third hand) but he has been charged due to alleged threatening and/or abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour around the referees' changing rooms.

CHELSEA ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH; they have no class. Everyone associated with the club deserve to be undressed publically, whipped and buried alive :good:

Is that up to standard?

Syn
22-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Oh dear. What a meltdown. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 07:20 PM
CHELSEA ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH; they have no class. Everyone associated with the club deserve to undressed publically, whipped and buried alive :good:

Is that up to standard?

You got all that from me saying there should be an apology. Have a break.

GP
22-11-2012, 07:22 PM

In the space of, what, 4 posts?

Fairly impressive destruction by Maccy.

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:26 PM
There were two accusations made towards Clattenberg and the Club were hasty in going public almost immediately with no consideration of the impact both professionally and personally on an innocent man. I doubt there would have been similar accusations made had they won and the Club most likely would not have gone public in such haste.

Quite why they weren't content to just go public on practically every game deciding decision going against them is beyond me.

Actually, going public was not an issue (for me anyway) --- for one, there was no speculation about what was going on; no one was in the dark about the exact allegation. In the football world rumours and speculation are even more pernicious IMHO

It is the player(s) that made the allegations who need sanctioning and have to apologise. I wont complain if my employer looked after my interests in such manner.

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Have a break.

i'll have a kit-kat :good:

Özil's Panoramic View
22-11-2012, 07:28 PM

:haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 07:29 PM

Syn
22-11-2012, 07:33 PM

It's quite hard to tell when it occured. Some of these guys tend to come in 100mph, confrontational to start an argument/seek attention, and the whole basis for their argument tends to be accusing you of some exaggerated nonsense which you've never said. If they could keep it reasonable and not so aggressive then there might be a decent discussion to be had. Otherwise I might as well stay in my cave and yawn.

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Actually, going public was not an issue (for me anyway) --- for one, there was no speculation about what was going on; no one was in the dark about the exact allegation. In the football world rumours and speculation are even more pernicious IMHO

It is the player(s) that made the allegations who need sanctioning and have to apologise. I wont complain if my employer looked after my interests in such manner.

I'm fairly sure it was a big issue for Clattenberg.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 07:35 PM
CHELSEA ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH; they have no class. Everyone associated with the club deserve to be undressed publically, whipped and buried alive :good:

Is that up to standard?

Almost, but you could seal the deal by getting the facts right too.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 07:39 PM

Is that up to standard?

Go on the every team in the prems forum, they will tell you the same thing. Don't come on here and have a go like we are the only ones who say it.

You come on here saying don't go all high and mighty then do it yourself.

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:39 PM
It's quite hard to tell when it occured. Some of these guys tend to come in 100mph, confrontational to start an argument/seek attention, and the whole basis for their argument tends to be accusing you of some exaggerated nonsense which you've never said. If they could keep it reasonable and not so aggressive then there might be a decent discussion to be had. Otherwise I might as well stay in my cave and yawn.

amazing, considering the poster that response is in reply to.

if there was a clearer example of the gang hypocrisy on here... :yawn:

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 07:42 PM
amazing, considering the poster that response is in reply to.

if there was a clearer example of the gang hypocrisy on here... :yawn:

Looked more like gang rape than gang hypocrisy, tbf. You're probably better off talking exclusively to me if you want a decent and rational conversation.

gooners
22-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Almost, but you could seal the deal by getting the facts right too.

it is the player(s) that made the allegations who need sanctioning and have to apologise.

That is my entire argument: the point being CFC did what was expected of them by the FA. And, so far the FA hs not charged the club with any malfeasance :good:

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 07:53 PM
That is my entire argument: the point being CFC did what was expected of them by the FA. And, so far the FA hs not charged the club with any malfeasance :good:

Nah, they tried and convicted their victim in the media, that's what everyone is pissed about. Given the obviously explosive (and ridiculous from the outset) claims they should have been particularly careful to get their facts straight behind the scenes before making a private complaint to the authorities. But it was typical chavery, players leaping around the place, chasing refs around, blabbing to the press.

The comical and racist society of black lawyers didn't help of course, that guy should be in jail but he has a free hand to run around accusing anyone of whatever he wants. The chavs multiplied by that shit lawyer bloke already brought the game into disrepute before any complaint had been made.

Mikel's a pratt too for assuming something so dumb just because an arsehole like Ramires can't speak English. This on the back of them hounding refs in the past, standing behind their racist captain come what may (and not just the one time), shit like that doesn't much sound like a club that's interested in doing the right thing.

It was shoot first and ask questions later, by the club, the players and the busybody racist lawyer. They should all pay a price for trying to ruin a guy's life without a shred of evidence.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-11-2012, 08:16 PM

why do people never learn? dont attempt a debate with maccy. there's a reason he's the most feared poster :haha:

newbies always try it but end up getting spanked. another one to the collection :rose:

rumours are maccy spearheaded the GW firm back in the 80s, i heard he beat up the Shed End Skullcrackers and the Redcafe Revolters in one night :bow: :rose:

Syn
22-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Rawk (from Rawkmeltdown guy on twitter):

(Benitez Press Conference) Fucking gut-wretching seeing that. Hope H&G and Purslow rot in hell

I honestly cannot sleep, constantly tossing and turning. Every time I close my eyes, I see his (Benitez) cheery smile and polite wave.

Chelsea will walk this league now they actually have a world class manager. Will be wrapped up by april

(Benitez to Chelsea) ...apart from family tragedies It was just the worst possible news I could have received today.

I love Rafa, but I hope to fck we smash Chelsea next time we play them.

I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news. After going for a long walk I realized that Rafa is just doing what is best for him and forgave him in my heart.

However, I will shed no more tears for Rafa Benitez, he is now the enemy in spite of any deep passion I may feel for him.

He'll keep them in the champions league and maybe even win it, and he'll probably help them to win the league too.

On a side note, Torres is going straight into my fantasy team.

(Benitez) Stay the fook away from our players.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Crying more tonight than the day he got fired.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Gutted. Football these days is shit, utter fucking shit. I'm so close to calling it a day.

Rafa (Benitez) would walk the league with the current chelsea squad..

(Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.

(Benitez going to Chelsea) Well at least the Mancs won't be winning the league.

Ferguson would shit his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job.

Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

It's a frightening prospect though, Rafa with a blank cheque with some quality players already there.

To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players.

If he (Rafa Benitez) goes to Chelsea I hope they win the league.

gooners
22-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Nah, they tried and convicted their victim in the media, that's what everyone is pissed about. Given the obviously explosive (and ridiculous from the outset) claims they should have been particularly careful to get their facts straight behind the scenes before making a private complaint to the authorities. But it was typical chavery, players leaping around the place, chasing refs around, blabbing to the press.

The comical and racist society of black lawyers didn't help of course, that guy should be in jail but he has a free hand to run around accusing anyone of whatever he wants. The chavs multiplied by that shit lawyer bloke already brought the game into disrepute before any complaint had been made.

Mikel's a pratt too for assuming something so dumb just because an arsehole like Ramires can't speak English. This on the back of them hounding refs in the past, standing behind their racist captain come what may (and not just the one time), shit like that doesn't much sound like a club that's interested in doing the right thing.

It was shoot first and ask questions later, by the club, the players and the busybody racist lawyer. They should all pay a price for trying to ruin a guy's life without a shred of evidence.

this was a case of he said/she said -- akin to date rape; except here there is no clear way of determining who said what (not from chelsea's vantage point anyway).

the club did what it is obligated to do -- lob it to the ref's employers.

As to the public statement of the report, the players involved were already spouting in the media post-match what happened and so forth. So i reckon chelsea did the right thing by making it clear publically that they are taking their player's issue seriously (especially where racist malignment is the case) and that they have have done what is expected of them.

I did not see any trial and conviction in the media IMHO.

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 08:25 PM
RAWK. :haha:

They are insane.

This one is the best.

I love Rafa, but I hope to fck we smash Chelsea next time we play them.

I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news. After going for a long walk I realized that Rafa is just doing what is best for him and forgave him in my heart.

However, I will shed no more tears for Rafa Benitez, he is now the enemy in spite of any deep passion I may feel for him.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Eva Carneiro's now the second most attractive thing about Chelsea

:blink:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 08:34 PM
mikel hasnt been charged with lying has he? he was charged for a seperate incident i think, well thats what some jounos were saying.

also chelsea should apologise, its not hard to say, after investigations, it turns out we are wrong and apologise to mark for the distress we have caused him.

GP
22-11-2012, 08:35 PM
mikel hasnt been charged with lying has he? he was charged for a seperate incident i think, well thats what some jounos were saying.

also chelsea should apologise, its not hard to say, after investigations, it turns out we are wrong and apologise to mark for the distress we have caused him.

The decent, human thing to do would be to apologise. It appears to be beyond them.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 08:36 PM
The decent, human thing to do would be to apologise. It appears to be beyond them.

yeah, sorry we are talking about chelsea here. the decent human thing doesnt apply to them. they are ****s,

gooners
22-11-2012, 08:39 PM

chelsea did not accuse clattenburg of anything; they merely reported a serious complaint - which they had no way of ascertaining its veracity -- made to them by their player(s) to the relevant governing body.

it turned out, there was no substance to it -- so the players who made the allegation should be sanctioned and made to apologise. Chelsea as a club/employer did what they were obligated to do :good:

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 08:42 PM
chelsea did not accuse clattenburg of anything; they merely reported a serious complaint - which they had no way of ascertaining its veracity -- made to them by their player(s) to the relevant governing body.

it turned out, there was no substance to it -- so the players who made the allegation should be sanctioned and made to apologise. Chelsea as a club/employer did what they were obligated to do :good:

chelsea told the media about this complaint regarding mata and mikel an hour after the game, they then made the complaint to the FA three days later. explain to me how that is right?

GP
22-11-2012, 08:44 PM
chelsea told the media about this complaint regarding mata and mikel an hour after the game, they then made the complaint to the FA three days later. explain to me how that is right?

Of course it isn't right. They shouldn't have spoken to the media at all. You make your complaint, then shut the fuck up and let them investigate it.

Clattenberg should sue Chelsea.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 08:46 PM
this was a case of he said/she said -- akin to date rape; except here there is no clear way of determining who said what (not from chelsea's vantage point anyway).

the club did what it is obligated to do -- lob it to the ref's employers.

As to the public statement of the report, the players involved were already spouting in the media post-match what happened and so forth. So i reckon chelsea did the right thing by making it clear publically that they are taking their player's issue seriously (especially where racist malignment is the case) and that they have have done what is expected of them.

I did not see any trial and conviction in the media IMHO.

This wasn't a he said/ she said it was a "me no speaky english" and the club and players (though not the few intelligent ones) jumping the bandwagon. Okay then, if the chavs have a care of duty to protect hysterical and libellous scum bags at the expense of an obviously innocent guy they can now apply that same standard to throwing the book at the ****s, can't they? Otherwise care of duty just means see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 08:48 PM

The decent human thing for them to do would be to shut all the doors and windows and turn the gas on, then start striking matches. But the ****s can't even do that.

gooners
22-11-2012, 08:49 PM

So it took chelsea 3 days to formalize a complaint to send to the FA. And?

As I said in a previous post, I think amidst the hulabaloo (the players spouting off post match) Chelsea were right in formally announcing that they were taking such a complaint seriously especially considering that the stench of the terry saga was still lingering about.

gooners
22-11-2012, 08:54 PM
This wasn't a he said/ she said it was a "me no speaky english" and the club and players (though not the few intelligent ones) jumping the bandwagon. Okay then, if the chavs have a care of duty to protect hysterical and libellous scum bags at the expense of an obviously innocent guy they can now apply that same standard to throwing the book at the ****s, can't they? Otherwise care of duty just means see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I believe I have made this pont already --- that the players who made such a serious allegation deserve to be sanctioned if it is deemed to be of malicious intent. This is specifically the onus of the FA. Following which CFC should take a sufficiently serious disciplinary action against the players who made the allegation.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 08:58 PM
So it took chelsea 3 days to formalize a complaint to send to the FA. And?

As I said in a previous post, I think amidst the hulabaloo (the players spouting off post match) Chelsea were right in formally announcing that they were taking such a complaint seriously especially considering that the stench of the terry saga was still lingering about.

no the players didnt spout of the to the meida post match, the manager did. he said it to the press. the press were the first to know, thus making it a trial by media for clattenburg.

GP
22-11-2012, 08:59 PM
no the players didnt spout of the to the meida post match, the manager did. he said it to the press. the press were the first to know, thus making it a trial by media for clattenburg.

100% correct.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 09:05 PM

gooners
22-11-2012, 09:07 PM

Okay; so he put the club on the spot then (maybe one of the reasons he got the boot?)

Anyway, my point is amidst all of that speculation the club had to formally clear up publicly how seriously they were taking the issue.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 09:11 PM

Does not matter one of their staff did, makes then negelant, they should have come out straight away and dropped the complaint. Yet they allowed the mancs life and Career to be runied and his rep tainted.

Lets be honest had they not lost nothing would have been said.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Chelsea as a club are responsible, or rather, accountable for the pursuit of it, I cannot accept that they don't have the ability to look at all the facts and then consider if there is a possiblity it could get thrown out - not that on the balance of probablity something was said, that there wasn't even a case to answer. That is really poor and reckless.

Also, whether it is Ramires or David Luiz or whoever that started the allegation, it should make no difference - the club website is representative of all aspects and employees of that club. Suggesting one of those with the initial complaint (and Mikel) should be the only ones to apologise is not fair, they are all part of the club, Chelsea should not be hanging them out to dry. They have their own accountability, or at least, should do.

gooners
22-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Chelsea are responsible for the pursuit of it, I cannot accept that they don't have the ability to look at all the facts and then consider if there is a possiblity it could get thrown out - not that on the balance of probablity something was said, that there wasn't even a case to answer. That is really poor and reckless.

Also, whether it is Ramires or David Luiz or whoever that started the allegation, it should make no difference - the club website is representative of all aspects and employees of that club. Suggesting one of those with the initial complaint (and Mikel) should be the only ones to apologise is not fair, they are all part of the club, Chelsea should not be hanging them out to dry. They have their own accountability, or at least, should do.

From their vantage point, that is impossible to do. Should they have asked the FA to release to them records of the refs mics? They had to lob it to the FA to investigate. It is that simple.

As to what then happens if it turned out to be a bogus claim, see my previous posts. Any claim that chelsea are scum or lack class can be made after such actions/inactions materialise :good:

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Okay; so he put the club on the spot then (maybe one of the reasons he got the boot?)

Anyway, my point is amidst all of that speculation the club had to formally clear up publicly how seriously they were taking the issue.

You're just making stuff up, like the chavs. The club made a complaint to the PL officials at the match alleging inappropriate language used by the referee to their players. They then issued a statement to the press, it was that **** Atkins and it's his job to speak for the club. THEN they began their investigation. Did RDM make any allegations? I can't recall. But the club certainly did and then they dumped the whole thing on the media. It was days later before their lawyers got the chance to tell them they were being complete low lifes and there was fuck all evidence. Even then they went ahead with the claims.

Money means nothing to this club so they should have points docked, that would be fair. Or they should be suspended from the league for a month with total points loss and automatic knockout from any cup ties during the period. A like for like punishment with the one Clattenberg has already suffered.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 09:25 PM
You're just making stuff up, like the chavs. The club made a complaint to the PL officials at the match alleging inappropriate language used by the referee to their players. They then issued a statement to the press, it was that **** Atkins and it's his job to speak for the club. THEN they began their investigation. Did RDM make any allegations? I can't recall. But the club certainly did and then they dumped the whole thing on the media. It was days later before their lawyers got the chance to tell them they were being complete low lifes and there was fuck all evidence. Even then they went ahead with the claims.

Money means nothing to this club so they should have points docked, that would be fair. Or they should be suspended from the league for a month with total points loss and automatic knockout from any cup ties during the period. A like for like punishment with the one Clattenberg has already suffered.

Just remember the wum your replying to.

gooners
22-11-2012, 09:27 PM

No; merely using ollies own 'facts' against him.

Edit: There was nothing to investigate really. They had to report it to the FA for any proper investigation to occur.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 09:29 PM
No; merely using ollies own 'facts' against him.

Regardless, you'd be better off dropping this defence of the indefensible chavs and doing a Redknapp to Arsenal thread instead.

gooners
22-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Regardless, you'd be better off dropping this defence of the indefensible chavs and doing a Redknapp to Arsenal thread instead.

I am not defending chelsea -- just arguing there is no other way this could have panned out, especially considering the nature and circumstances of the allegation :good:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 09:35 PM
From their vantage point, that is impossible to do. Should they have asked the FA to release to them records of the refs mics? They had to lob it to the FA to investigate. It is that simple.

As to what then happen if it turned out to be a bogus claim, see my previous posts.

No it is not impossible to do, you don't just say 'he said this, there you go, investigate' because ultimately it reflects badly on them as an organisation if something turns out to be as you say 'bogus', hence why we and other forums (including Chelsea's) are having this discussion. They are supposed to be a professional organisation, not kiss and tellers. Chelsea at the very least would've known, or should've found out Mikel did not hear anything, that he was told in a third person way; nobody else heard a thing like was supposed to have been said.

In my mind Chelsea acted with haste because of how 'wronged' they felt in the result. As has been said they did not have to go publically with the accusations and I say they regardless with whoever that might be - Chelsea as a club put out a statement that is faceless, therefore it would be reasonable for them to put out an apology in a representative club statement for potentially ruining a referee's career in a manner that could've been handled very differently.

They could easily say we acknowledge that our hastiness to protect our players in retrospect could have affected the livelihood of another man's career. As it is, it just seems like they don't really care that could (depending on crowds up and down the country) the latter part of that possible statement could still happen.

Certainly I can't see Clattenburg refereeing a Chelsea game again.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 09:45 PM
gooners, you really do confuse me, you say you are an arsenal fan yet viciously attack anything they do, yet when our rivals do something, you passaiontly defend them. you're wumming skills need to get better

GP
22-11-2012, 09:51 PM
gooners, you really do confuse me, you say you are an arsenal fan yet viciously attack anything they do, yet when our rivals do something, you passaiontly defend them. you're wumming skills need to get better

Uhuh

He's still crying after 17 years.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 09:58 PM

Angry Ollie scares me.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Don't think an apology should be issue, reason being the referees don't come out and apologise or even acknowledge their awful errors when they make them.

If they had to answer to their mistakes then fine, but they get away with some shockers week in week out without ever facing any repercussions.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 10:03 PM
That's stupid FA (well FIFA really) protocol though.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Agreed, but you reap what you sow, it might not be the refs but I don't ever see any apologies at any stage from them either...they just insist they were right rather than put their hands up. Maybe there's something to learn from this.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Don't think an apology should be issue, reason being the referees don't come out and apologise or even acknowledge their awful errors when they make them.

If they had to answer to their mistakes then fine, but they get away with some shockers week in week out without ever facing any repercussions.

So thats down to the fa.

They accused the ref of being a racist. Might as well have called him a peado its ok cause he got away with stuff in the match.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Agreed, but you reap what you sow, it might not be the refs but I don't ever see any apologies at any stage from them either...they just insist they were right rather than put their hands up. Maybe there's something to learn from this.

Sounds like something from the playgroud.

He did it to me 1st so i'll do it to him.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Again Zim, I don't think they're allowed to. The best they can do is put Mike Riley or someone on SSN and say the acting official is personally dissapointed with the decisions made. This isn't a reap what you sow situation, this is about personal accusations not professional/match mistakes.

Their matchday mistakes are propagated by FIFA lagging 80 years behind the modern world; that's why refereeing is in such a bad state.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Sounds like something from the playgroud.

He did it to me 1st so i'll do it to him.
Not really, can't stand refs and they're holier than thou attitude, doesn't hurt for them to get some of their own medicine, maybe they'll learn something from it.

Xhaka Can’t
22-11-2012, 10:15 PM

Don't you think there is just a teeny weeny bit of a difference between a dodgy offside call and accusing an innocent individual of committing a criminal act in the form a racist slur?

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:17 PM
So thats down to the fa.

They accused the ref of being a racist. Might as well have called him a peado its ok cause he got away with stuff in the match.
I think there's a big difference with saying someone used a racist word and someone being a racist to be honest (though I don't excuse it in any way). People say John Terri is a racist and yet Ashley Cole is his teammate and defended him, surely if he was a racist he'd hate him?

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Don't you think there is just a teeny weeny bit of a difference between a dodgy offside call and accusing an innocent individual of committing a criminal act in the form a racist slur?

and potentially ruining his career as well.

Olivier's xmas twist
Not really, can't stand refs and they're holier than thou attitude, doesn't hurt for them to get some of their own medicine, maybe they'll learn something from it.

Yes, calling the ref racist is the same as getting a decison wrong on the pitch.

Like i said they should accuse the ref of touching their kids end of the day they reap what they sow.

Olivier's xmas twist
I think there's a big difference with saying someone used a racist word and someone being a racist to be honest (though I don't excuse it in any way). People say John Terri is a racist and yet Ashley Cole is his teammate and defended him, surely if he was a racist he'd hate him?

Wow just wow.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Again Zim, I don't think they're allowed to. The best they can do is put Mike Riley or someone on SSN and say the acting official is personally dissapointed with the decisions made. This isn't a reap what you sow situation, this is about personal accusations not professional/match mistakes.

Their matchday mistakes are propagated by FIFA lagging 80 years behind the modern world; that's why refereeing is in such a bad state.
That's what I mean though, a ref can surely speak out in the papers for example and say they acknowledge their error when it's blatantly obvious?

The FA don't have a clue we know that, but the refs also do hide behind them rather than standing up and gaining respect by acknowledging they make mistakes.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Wow just wow.
What? Ashley Cole came out and defended him...he was clearly guilty of using racist language against someone (and like I said that's totally wrong), however a racist dislikes someone based on skin colour and I don't see why Ashley Cole would come out and defend him if he thought he was racist.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 10:23 PM
That's what I mean though, a ref can surely speak out in the papers for example and say they acknowledge their error when it's blatantly obvious?

The FA don't have a clue we know that, but the refs also do hide behind them rather than standing up and gaining respect by acknowledging they make mistakes.

They could but not with impunity. Just like at any kind of work I imagine most have to reign in what they truly think of those above and do what they ask.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:24 PM
There is, but players get accused of it as well some get found guilty some are found innocent, surely refs aren't immune to being investigated just because they're refs? Besides it's pretty easy to prove either way considering everything they say can be heard.

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-11-2012, 10:29 PM
We should organise every club to get Clattenburg t shirts to show solidarity.

I hear they work quite well...

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:32 PM
The fact noone respects referees, mainly due to incompetence and never having to answer for their errors isn't going to help them, Colina was a great ref and players generally acknowledged that, the FA need to change things to turnaround people's opinions about them.

Look at some of the comments on the referees posted on here when they make an error for example (even during a match to be honest), noone respects them.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Wow just wow.
Did you learn that one from Ollie btw?

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:36 PM
The fact noone respects referees, mainly due to incompetence and never having to answer for their errors isn't going to help them, Colina was a great ref and players generally acknowledged that, the FA need to change things to turnaround people's opinions about them.

Look at some of the comments on the referees posted on here when they make an error for example (even during a match to be honest), noone respects them.

so no one respects referees, thats a fair point, however its no justifcation to just accuse them of racism because you dont respect them and they need a taste of their own medicine

Kano
22-11-2012, 10:37 PM
i think ramires was genuine with mishearing what was said but how it was handled after that has made this whole thing a complete shambles.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:38 PM
so no one respects referees, thats a fair point, however its no justifcation to just accuse them of racism because you dont respect them and they need a taste of their own medicine
I think this probably stems from the fact the players feel powerless when it comes to referees, they can basically do what they want with no repercussions, not saying it's right but I reckon that's the reason incidents like this happen.

Or yeah Ramirez just misheard what was said, that's feasible.

Kano
22-11-2012, 10:39 PM
I think this probably stems from the fact the players feel powerless when it comes to referees, they can basically do what they want with no repercussions, not saying it's right but I reckon that's the reason incidents like this happen.

Or yeah Ramirez just misheard what was said.
someone has to keep this spoilt brats in check. they can't have everything their own way.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:41 PM
someone has to keep this spoilt brats in check. they can't have everything their own way.
Doing what they want with no repercussions....bit too close to home that one!

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:41 PM

what a stupid argument. you cant just accuse people of crimes because you dont respect them, you know, you kind of need evidence for it. you just cant accuse willy nilly because you think they need to be brought down a peg or two.

the problem is not ramies mishearing it, which is possible, its the manner in which they complained to hte press first, then to the Fa.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 10:43 PM
i think ramires was genuine with mishearing what was said but how it was handled after that has made this whole thing a complete shambles.

Spot on. They should have waited till they got the "evidence" before going to the media. Thats where the problem is. Don't blame Ramirez he could only say what he thought he heard.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:44 PM
what a stupid argument. you cant just accuse people of crimes because you dont respect them, you know, you kind of need evidence for it. you just cant accuse willy nilly because you think they need to be brought down a peg or two.

the problem is not ramies mishearing it, which is possible, its the manner in which they complained to hte press first, then to the Fa.
This is football after all, you can't treat it like the real world....you have people feeling sorry for people earning millions a year....hardly true to life.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Spot on. They should have waited till they got the "evidence" before going to the media. Thats where the problem is. Don't blame Ramirez he could only say what he thought he heard.
Since when does anyone who goes to the press wait till they've got evidence?

Let's face it it's a waste of time taking it to the FA they protect their own, even if he had been guilty of whatever it was he was accused of, the FA wouldn't be unlikely to want to acknowledge it.

Ollie the Optimist
22-11-2012, 10:46 PM
This is football after all, you can't treat it like the real world....you have people feeling sorry for people earning millions a year....hardly true to life.

doesnt matter wehther its football or not, you jsut can't accuse people of crimes without evidence because you dont respect them. you just cant do that. doesnt matter wether they have millions or nothing, you just cant accuse people of crimes willy nilly

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:48 PM
doesnt matter wehther its football or not, you jsut can't accuse people of crimes without evidence because you dont respect them. you just cant do that. doesnt matter wether they have millions or nothing, you just cant accuse people of crimes willy nilly
It kinda does, you wouldn't get away with the stuff that goes on in football in real life, Joey Barton doesn't get charged with assault and have to go to court when he punches someone on the pitch does he?

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 10:48 PM
And it doesn't serve to help those that in the future might be legitimately racially abused.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Anyone who does not want to look like a fool like Chelsea do. Lets hope you don't piss off the little girl down the street, she might accuse you of abusing her but hey who needs evidence right fair is fair.
I'm not sure they looks like fools, they'll just say Ramirez misheard end of....how does this affect them exactly?

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 10:52 PM
What? Ashley Cole came out and defended him...he was clearly guilty of using racist language against someone (and like I said that's totally wrong), however a racist dislikes someone based on skin colour and I don't see why Ashley Cole would come out and defend him if he thought he was racist.

Easy he is his club captain and Terry is the only one untouchable at that club, If Ashley wnats to stay there, he has to be on Terry's good side. Had he went as said Terry was a racist he'd be sacked by now its simple.

Ashley cole is not stuipid, neither is Mikel who also stuck for Terry.

Kano
Doing what they want with no repercussions....bit too close to home that one!

you know what i mean though. in the grand scheme of things some referee decisions going against them hardly takes away the power they wield on and off the pitch.

Özim
And it doesn't serve to help those that in the future might be legitimately racially abused.
No of course not, but we've seen cases of players getting accused, some found guilty some not found guilty, this isn't going to change much.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Easy he is his club captain and Terry is the only one untouchable at that club, If Ashley wnats to stay there, he has to be on Terry's good side. Had he went as said Terry was a racist he'd be sacked by now its simple.

Ashley cole is not stuipid, neither is Mikel who also stuck for Terry.
I don't agree with this, Ashley Cole didn't have to come out and defend him....he could have just said nothing as he wasn't really involved.

Özim
22-11-2012, 10:56 PM
you know what i mean though. in the grand scheme of things some referee decisions going against them hardly takes away the power they wield on and off the pitch.
It doesn't no, but footballers are generally use to getting what they want these days, maybe it doesn't go down well with them when they don't.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 11:00 PM
New Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez believes working for Roman Abramovich will be "easier" than operating under George Gillett and Tom Hicks at Liverpool.

The Spaniard was due to meet Abramovich for the first time on Thursday evening after replacing Roberto Di Matteo.

Benitez is the Russian's ninth manager at Stamford Bridge but, despite not yet speaking to him, he insists the job will be less stressful than working for American duo Gillett and Hicks during his spell in charge at Anfield.

He said: "If you have two bosses who aren't talking to each other, it's difficult.

"You want a striker and one of them says: 'I don't know...' This will be easier.

"The main thing is that I have spoken to Michael Emanalo, the technical director, and he's my link. I like to speak about football with him. That's my priority."

Benitez believes he can bring the best out of misfiring striker Fernando Torres and spoke with his fellow Spaniard after taking his first training session on Thursday.

"He is a top-class player and, with his attitude, he will do it," he said. "I know how good he can be, as I know how good David Luiz or Ramires can be.

"He's one of the important players in this team, and I'll try and improve him, like I will the other players."

Benitez has added former Chelsea and Liverpool midfielder Boudewijn Zenden to his coaching staff, along with Xavi Valero and Paco di Miguel.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8271937/Rafa-Benitez-looking-forward-to-working-for-Roman-Abramovich

:haha: not sure about that.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 11:00 PM
No of course not, but we've seen cases of players getting accused, some found guilty some not found guilty, this isn't going to change much.

I'm not talking about players being accused per se but before this yes. After this, maybe some will now be so willing to say anything, especially when they can possibly see their club make the distinction between what the club believes and does and what the players believe and do (as Gooners suggested should be the case).

This is all rather distracting from criticising Chelsea as a club though and the way they've acted as a club is my main gripe.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure they looks like fools, they'll just say Ramirez misheard end of....how does this affect them exactly?

If you don't know that you never will.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't agree with this, Ashley Cole didn't have to come out and defend him....he could have just said nothing as he wasn't really involved.

Wow just wow.

Believe what you want to believe.

Özim
22-11-2012, 11:04 PM
If you don't know that you never will.
This won't really affect Chelsea in any way they really care about.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-11-2012, 11:07 PM

Ashley Cole's defence of Terry was found to have huge doubts over it - I think the report talked the 'evolution' of his evidence and thus generally being misleading - hence why #bunchoftwats was born.

I think there's enough to be sceptical of why exactly his evidence 'evolved' to be more supportive of Terry than what was initially stated.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 11:10 PM
This won't really affect Chelsea in any way they really care about.

Well it will if they make more refs feel uneasy.

Özim
22-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Ashley Cole's defence of Terry was found to have huge doubts over it - I think the report talked the 'evolution' of his evidence and thus generally being misleading - hence why #bunchoftwats was born.

I think there's enough to be sceptical of why exactly his evidence 'evolved' to be more supportive of Terry than what was initially stated.
I didn't follow the case that closely to be honest, but I'd be shocked to hear that a player would defend another player who is racist.

Kano
22-11-2012, 11:17 PM
It doesn't no, but footballers are generally use to getting what they want these days, maybe it doesn't go down well with them when they don't.
which shows how distant their whole world has become.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I didn't follow the case that closely to be honest, but I'd be shocked to hear that a player would defend another player who is racist.

Money talks.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2012, 11:39 PM

He should learn how to speak English before coming over here.

Marc Overmars
22-11-2012, 11:51 PM
If there's one thing to come from all this it's that Chelsea have proven once and for all what a rotten club they are. I think all football fans are united in that sentiment.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 12:26 AM
question on talksport earlier, what would people rather have?

8 managers in 8 years but to have won 3 Premier League Trophies, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields and 1 Champions League Trophy in that time.

or

1 manager in 8 years and won 1 FA cup during that time.

honestly, what would you have?

GP
23-11-2012, 01:02 AM

8 managers in 8 years but to have won 3 Premier League Trophies, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields and 1 Champions League Trophy in that time.

or

I'd rather be an Arsenal fan than a Chelsea fan.

Özil's Panoramic View
23-11-2012, 01:16 AM

Fucking this^^

Could never support a grimy, classless, no history club that buys it all and earns fuck all. Quite a shocker that people on here could be trying to defend the disreputable scum of a club after their latest indiscretion, which almost cost someone their life and career.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 02:23 AM

or

The chavs are a mirror image of everything that's wrong with the entire planet - no joke. They have nothing to them except cash, every single aspect of the culture of that club has been fucked out the window and replaced with a cash equivalent.

If Arsenal is a stuffy old institution like Barings bank slowly becoming extinct, the chavs are Wonga Loans. Horrible, exploitative, disruptive, destructive, swimming in money yet cheap and nasty, a monkey in a suit, Tony Montana FC but without the witty one-liners and peasant charm.

Their criminal gypsy in chief gapes at the rich history of football and asks, "how much?" He "made" his money virtually overnight by consolidating the misery of his fellow countrymen into one obscene windfall and then scarpered to a posh hotel. He's been pretending to be civilised ever since and the vermin scurrying around his feet from the FA and the media are happy to go along with it in the hope a few notes fall on the floor.

His whole stink has engulfed what used to be Chelsea FC and has rotted the club from the inside out. How perfect their captain is one John Terry, a grinning, knuckle dragging henchman perfectly fit for purpose in an ultimately vile environment. How apt they bludgeoned their way to a Champions League title by corrupting the essence of football with their perverted bastard anti-style, like a gang of hoodlums invading the theatre and drowning the performance with chants of, "We fucking rule darlin! Loadsa money!"

They have won nothing. The tin pot itself is meaningless, it's the achievement behind the symbol that provides the meaning and value. Value is a mysterious concept to the chavs, if it doesn't have a price tag it doesn't exist. That's why the gypsy king can't buy style, because he doesn't have a clue what style is. He's looked high and low but can't find a single shop that sells it.

So Arsenal, with our 1 FA Cup (which I'd happily have swapped for a decent performance that day), there's no question to ask. It's obvious.

Trouble is, in Mr Kroenke we have a man who would be only too happy to emulate the odious Abramovich. So while the question is a nobrainer today I'm sure Stan will be working hard to make it a closer run thing in the future. And of course we have our own vicious gangster thug waiting to slither out of the sewer and into the directors' box. He makes the Russian look virtuous by comparison. There are plenty of Arsenal fans who can't wait to see his obese backside sweated into the top seat. These may well be the same fans who pause for thought when eyeing up the chav collector's cabinet and comparing it to our empty trophy stand thinking... tricky one that!

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 02:24 AM
@josh gooner

shush. i wasnt defending anything. i was posing a question.

i never said anything about supporting a different club either, it was related to arsenal and whether you would take 8 managers in 8 years here but win shit loads of trophies or stick with 1 and win nothing.

The Wengerbabies
23-11-2012, 02:28 AM

or

The trophies.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 02:33 AM
The chavs are a mirror image of everything that's wrong with the entire planet - no joke. They have nothing to them except cash, every single aspect of the culture of that club has been fucked out the window and replaced with a cash equivalent.

If Arsenal is a stuffy old institution like Barings bank slowly becoming extinct, the chavs are Wonga Loans. Horrible, exploitative, disruptive, destructive, swimming in money yet cheap and nasty, a monkey in a suit, Tony Montana FC but without the witty one-liners and peasant charm.

Their criminal gypsy in chief gapes at the rich history of football and asks, "how much?" He "made" his money virtually overnight by consolidating the misery of his fellow countrymen into one obscene windfall and then scarpered to a posh hotel. He's been pretending to be civilised ever since and the vermin scurrying around his feet from the FA and the media are happy to go along with it in the hope a few notes fall on the floor.

His whole stink has engulfed what used to be Chelsea FC and has rotted the club from the inside out. How perfect their captain is one John Terry, a grinning, knuckle dragging henchman perfectly fit for purpose in an ultimately vile environment. How apt they bludgeoned their way to a Champions League title by corrupting the essence of football with their perverted bastard anti-style, like a gang of hoodlums invading the theatre and drowning the performance with chants of, "We fucking rule darlin! Loadsa money!"

They have won nothing. The tin pot itself is meaningless, it's the achievement behind the symbol that provides the meaning and value. Value is a mysterious concept to the chavs, if it doesn't have a price tag it doesn't exist. That's why the gypsy king can't buy style, because he doesn't have a clue what style is. He's looked high and low but can't find a single shop that sells it.

So Arsenal, with our 1 FA Cup (which I'd happily have swapped for a decent performance that day), there's no question to ask. It's obvious.

Trouble is, in Mr Kroenke we have a man who would be only too happy to emulate the odious Abramovich. So while the question is a nobrainer today I'm sure Stan will be working hard to make it a closer run thing in the future. And of course we have our own vicious gangster thug waiting to slither out of the sewer and into the directors' box. He makes the Russian look virtuous by comparison. There are plenty of Arsenal fans who can't wait to see his obese backside sweated into the top seat. These may well be the same fans who pause for thought when eyeing up the chav collector's cabinet and comparing it to our empty trophy stand thinking... tricky one that!

spot on. i think the fact people at chelsea, like roman, think it's perfectly ok to treat individuals and legends the way he has is shocking. i think this was the final straw for a lot of chelsea fans, they could cover up the JT case by saying 'there's no concrete evidence' or lampard's dad dealing coke by saying 'well its his dad, what has it to do with chelsea' but this was cold and it was calculated. it was roman sniding behind a legend's back waiting to pounce at the first opportunity. why even appoint him if he was going to treat him like this? an absolute disgrace is what i said when it happened and an absolute disgrace is what it shall remain.

everything wrong in modern football summed up by those wankers across the road. i remember the days when we used to battle man united in a fortress that gripped the nation. a game fuelled by heart, grit and determination, not money. players who were here because they loved the club not the cheque they were picking up at the end of the week. will we ever see it go back to that? i fucking miss it.

Xhaka Can’t
23-11-2012, 07:59 AM

It is funny that Ramirez just 'misheard' this shit and there were two separate 'mishearings' with false defamatory racist accusations made against an entirely innocent man. Then the Club goes public on it within half an hour of losing a match and within a couple of weeks of their Captain being suspended for the same thing.

Strange that.

Xhaka Can’t
23-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I'd be shocked to hear that a player would defend another player who is racist.

I tell you what would really be shocking.

You ever defending Arsenal this way.

Kano
23-11-2012, 08:08 AM
It is funny that Ramirez just 'misheard' this shit and there were two separate 'mishearings' with false defamatory racist accusations made against an entirely innocent man. Then the Club goes public on it within half an hour of losing a match and within a couple of weeks of their Captain being suspended for the same thing.

Strange that.
i think if we are going to take the fa's decisions as read, then we have to accept their assertion that ramires came forward with a genuine concern. but that has nothing to do with how badly chelsea subsequently handled the situation.

Xhaka Can’t
23-11-2012, 08:10 AM

Brilliant. :scarf:

Özim
23-11-2012, 09:09 AM
I tell you what would really be shocking.

You ever defending Arsenal this way.
I'm not really defending anyone, just putting another perspective out there.

As for Arsenal, they don't believe in defending, so it would be wrong of me!

Özim
23-11-2012, 09:13 AM

or

I'd take 6 4th place trophies, 1 third place trophy, 1 2nd place trophy, a handful of morally superior cups, an FA Cup and lots of cash in the bank for the guys who earn it at the top.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 09:38 AM

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Fucking this^^

Could never support a grimy, classless, no history club that buys it all and earns fuck all. Quite a shocker that people on here could be trying to defend the disreputable scum of a club after their latest indiscretion, which almost cost someone their life and career.

You'd be suprised there are lots on here who do, not (Wiltord's Winner), but a few on here that are happy too, but if that was us, you'd not here the end of it. "Wengers a disgrace and sore loser Gazids this Gazidz that. "Maybe if Arsenal played better they not need to rely on the ref"

But lets defend Chelsea cause they have the world class players we like and want. Then went you don't defend the chavs on here you get told how baised you are etc.

Özim
23-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Who's defending Chelsea?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 10:20 AM
jenkinson's dad

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Fergie has already started the WUMing by saying Rafa is very lucky because he could soon have 2 world championships to his name$having done ver{ little!at Inter and now Chelsea. :lol:

Another facht breakdown on the way I hope.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Fergie :bow:

Best in the wmrld at what he does tbh

Jose Who.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Here is some more from a very entertaining news conference from Sir Alex Ferguson. This time, he is talking about the decision to clear referee Mark Clattenburg of allegations he made racists remarks to Chelsea players during their 3-2 defeat to the Scot's side in October:

He says: "I did not believe it anyway. The unfortunate thing for Mark is that he has had to carry that stain for the last few weeks.

"Everyone in the game is pleased for him now - apart from Chelsea."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/20458274

Showing chavs up for the small time scummy club they are.

GP
23-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Those defending Chelsea :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Those defending Chelsea :haha:

Fergie best in the world at what he does tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Who's defending Chelsea?

As long as you know its not you, then no need worry about it. However if the cap fits wear it.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 10:58 AM

V-Pig
23-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Scum club, scum fans, scum players. Everything about them is classless and worthless. I'd rather Spuds did well than Chelsea (as long as they still finished below us).

Özil's Panoramic View
23-11-2012, 11:32 AM
@josh gooner

shush. i wasnt defending anything. i was posing a question.

i never said anything about supporting a different club either, it was related to arsenal and whether you would take 8 managers in 8 years here but win shit loads of trophies or stick with 1 and win nothing.

I never said or even hinted that you were defending anything. Hence, I'm sorry that you took it that way, as my comment was more in reference to an earlier debate.

Boss
23-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Chelsea :haha: :haha:

Hope this new age filth goes bankrupt soon.

IBK
23-11-2012, 12:14 PM

Actually yes - for once - Fergie :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Actually yes - for once - Fergie :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
23-11-2012, 02:03 PM

We'd rather you be one too

Özim
23-11-2012, 02:26 PM
As long as you know its not you, then no need worry about it. However if the cap fits wear it.
I don't wear caps. :coffee:

Kano
23-11-2012, 04:40 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib0MROI6dwb3Wj.gif

GP
23-11-2012, 04:52 PM

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 05:07 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib0MROI6dwb3Wj.gif

Funny because it's true.

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Honest Frank and Cashley are leaving at the end of the season apparently.

Old Boys. :wave:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Rafa :bow:

Doing what no other **** could do.

Di matteo :pal: