PDA

View Full Version : Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Gervinho's Forehead
23-11-2012, 11:19 PM
I hope Cashley actually swerves off the road this time, and his a tree.

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Poor old Big Man left to run the ship by himself.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Big man will be Chelsea manager in 10 years tbh.

Gervinho's Forehead
23-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Big man will be Chelsea manager in 10 years tbh.

He already is.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 11:30 PM
He already is.

True. But it will be official.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Chelsea interim manager Rafael Benitez believes Fernando Torres was at his peak at Liverpool.

The new Blues boss has called on Torres to attempt to get back to that level with the help of his team-mates, but is unsure how close he can get.

Torres, 28, scored 81 goals in 142 appearances for Liverpool but has only got 19 since his 2011 move to Chelsea.

"It [Torres' form] is not the same now as when he was at his maximum but I think he can come back," Benitez said.

"How close? I don't know. It depends on the rest of the team. I think he can improve but the team has to help him."

Chelsea are without a win in five league games ahead of Wednesday's meeting with local rivals Fulham. Benitez, who takes charge of his second Chelsea game since replacing Roberto Di Matteo last week, believes some added physicality will help Torres.

"The first thing is to give him some confidence; give him instructions of what he can do in a different way to improve him and the rest of the team a little bit physically," said Benitez.

Chelsea have managed just one clean sheet in their last 11 outings which came in Sunday's 0-0 draw with Manchester City and Benitez believes that tightening up the defence will ease pressure on Torres having to score.

The former Liverpool manager also hinted he may change the shape of the side to help them improve defensively as Chelsea have used just 19 players in the Premier League - less than any other team.

"When you have a striker you always think he has to score," said Benitez.

"If you can be stronger in defence, you can regain the ball easier, you have more chances because you have more possession so that is the idea.

"We try to improve them a little bit physically and the shape of the team if we can, then keep the good things that they had."

Benitez will be hoping for his first win on Wednesday as he has a battle on his hands to win over disgruntled supporters who are annoyed the Spaniard was brought in to replace Di Matteo.

The Blues' faithful made their opinions clear by booing Benitez before their draw with City, but the former Liverpool manager remains unperturbed.

"If you have a player that has not got the support of the fans what I will tell him is: 'Stay focused. Try to do your job and concentrate on your football'," he added.

"For me it is the same. I understand how the fans feel at the moment."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20513871

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Chelsea have admitted their "regret" at not giving more consideration to allegations against referee Mark Clattenburg made by their players.

The admission follows a meeting which took place on Monday afternoon at St George's Park between Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL), the Premier League and Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck.

The FA dismissed complaints last week that Clattenburg had abused Jonn Obi Mikel during Chelsea's defeat to Manchester United in October.

In return the referees say they understand the club was duty-bound to make a complaint given the allegations.

A joint statement made by all parties said: "There was a constructive and open discussion. The club regrets not having given more consideration before issuing a statement on the evening of Sunday 28th October.

"The club also regrets the subsequent impact the intense media scrutiny had on Mark Clattenburg and his family.

"The referees accept that, given Chelsea FC had received a good faith claim from one of their employees, the club had an obligation under FA rules to report the allegation.

"There was recognition by all parties that the impartiality and integrity of refereeing in this country remains paramount.

"Chelsea FC made it clear they would welcome Mark Clattenburg back to Stamford Bridge in the future and PGMOL would have no issue in appointing him to a Chelsea FC match going forward.

"It was a thoroughly professional meeting. All parties now believe it is time to draw a line under this incident, learn from it and move on for the good of all Premier League clubs, players and match officials."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8290097/Chelsea-admit-regret-over-handling-of-Mark-Clattenburg-affair

Ollie the Optimist
27-11-2012, 07:10 PM
they regret it? how fucking difficult is it to say sorry

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-11-2012, 07:16 PM
It's a sad, sad situation.

And it's getting more and more absurd.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 07:27 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqQhqdPHnDXFrIw5vWpchQSZliY6p-oeuQoNZjbwGD3aqKPe6q1g

Cripps_orig
27-11-2012, 07:42 PM
People seem to be forgetting the most important thing here and that is Clattenburg is a Manc favouring ****. I have no sympathy for the twat. That's not to mention Chelsea are despicable as well. Hope they both rot.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 08:08 PM
People seem to be forgetting the most important thing here and that is Clattenburg is a Manc favouring ****. I have no sympathy for the twat. That's not to mention Chelsea are despicable as well. Hope they both rot.

So because he may favour the mancs he deserves to be branded a racist.

Niall_Quinn
27-11-2012, 08:41 PM

It's quite a lot to get from a bunch of classless pricks. I'm surprised they didn't lure him to the meeting and accuse him of touching up the mascots.

Injury Time
27-11-2012, 08:46 PM
It's quite a lot to get from a bunch of classless pricks. I'm surprised they didn't lure him to the meeting and accuse him of touching up the mascots.
He thought he was, turned out to be Zola and Wise...

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 08:48 PM

:haha:

Cripps_orig
27-11-2012, 10:05 PM
So because he may favour the mancs he deserves to be branded a racist.
If he is one then yes

Olivier's xmas twist
27-11-2012, 10:18 PM
If he is one then yes

That has nothing to do with deserving it, cause he favours the mancs.

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2012, 10:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A80bnpJCIAAVqhO.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-11-2012, 10:16 PM
http://img.rasset.ie/0005b6a4-642.jpg

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2012, 10:20 PM
chelsea fans singing "we want our chelsea back" tonight. which chelsea is that, the pre abrovmich one?

Özil's Panoramic View
28-11-2012, 10:28 PM

Özil's Panoramic View
28-11-2012, 10:29 PM
chelsea fans singing "we want our chelsea back" tonight. which chelsea is that, the pre abrovmich one?

Fucking idiots

Chavcsums forgetting they have no history

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 10:33 PM

Chelsea fans what a bunch of pricks. They won the Cl don't see the reason for them to moan. This the problem with top club fans too spoilt.

If they want their chelsea back then tell you owner to piss off, not the manager.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Fucking idiots

Chavcsums forgetting they have no history

Yep, if they don't get behind the manager the fans. No way will they win the league. It will just turn into a circus for them again.

Özil's Panoramic View
28-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Yep, if they don't get behind the manager the fans. No way will they win the league. It will just turn into a circus for them again.

Tbf, they are actually a massive circus

Nothing shy of a comedy club

fakeyank
05-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I can see Roman going for Klopp next season with it seeming very likely that Guardiola has given him the finger. Whether Klopp actually would take the offer is a different story altogether.

Gervinho's Forehead
05-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Who the fuck would want to go there for anything other than the pay packet?

Olivier's xmas twist
05-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I can see Roman going for Klopp next season with it seeming very likely that Guardiola has given him the finger. Whether Klopp actually would take the offer is a different story altogether.

No way Klopp would leave Dortmund to go to a job where he is not 1st choice. He can win a few more titles with his club and maybe a CL too.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-12-2012, 12:04 PM

Pretty much. He better off employing on contract year on year tbh, then everyone knows where they stand. If you do well you may get your contract renwed for another 6 months.

fakeyank
05-12-2012, 04:24 PM

Pay is very important.. ask Ashley Cole.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Chelsea's John Mikel Obi given a three-match ban and £60,000 fine following incident involving referee Mark Clattenburg

:lol:

Dennis Bendtner
06-12-2012, 05:16 PM
The Regulatory Commission’s independent chairman Christopher Quinlan QC emphasised that the Independent Regulatory Commission accepted, as did The FA, that at the time he threatened the referee the player genuinely believed that the referee had racially abused him.

But for that factor the suspension would have been significantly longer.

Must have gone mental.

Xhaka Can’t
06-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Stay classy Chelsea.

Gervinho's Forehead
11-12-2012, 08:52 AM
One of their ****s is out for 6 months.

GP
11-12-2012, 09:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c55Dn.png

Cripps_orig
14-12-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/12/14/3602588/benitez-hails-fantastic-lampard-after-chelsea-contract-talks-are-

Looks like the Lump is gone

Olivier's xmas twist
20-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Chelsea are stepping up their bid to sign Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao after agreeing to sell Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool.

Standard Sport revealed earlier this month that Sturridge would join Brendan Rodgers’s side next month after making it clear that a move to Anfield was his only choice.

Chelsea will reinvest the funds from his £12million transfer as part of a spending spree on at least three players during the transfer window, with Falcao their main target.

Club officials have already been to Madrid to open negotiations with Atletico, who would prefer to sell him to Chelsea rather than fierce rivals Real Madrid.

Chelsea are favourites for Falcao’s signature and owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to pay the £48m release clause in his contract as well as give him a salary that matches that of Fernando Torres’s £175,000 a week.

It has been reported in Spain that Abramovich also intends to fly the Colombia international to London to have a tour of the city and the club’s training facilities to help convince him to make the move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea turned down the chance to sign Falcao in the summer when they decided to make Torres their No1 striker and ensure there was little competition for his place. But that decision has backfired, with the Spaniard failing to deliver in key matches in the Champions League and Premier League this season.

The club always planned to sign at least one forward in January because of the lack of strength in depth up front and Sturridge’s desire to quit Stamford Bridge. Other options have been looked at, just in case the deal for Falcao falls through.

Manchester City and Paris St Germain are also in the hunt for the player but Atletico, second in La Liga, are determined to resist offers next month while the player himself is believed to want to stay until the end of the season.

Gonzalo Higuain, Edinson Cavani, Theo Walcott, Loic Remy, Andre Schurrle and Demba Ba have all been monitored by Chelsea over the past 12 months.

Chelsea are unwilling to off-load Sturridge until they find a replacement.Sturridge, who joined from Manchester City for £6.5m in 2009, has scored 24 goals in 96 appearances for Chelsea, but nearly half of those have been as a substitute and he has rarely played in his favoured position as a centre-forward.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/falcao-in-and-sturridge-out-as-chelsea-plan-massive-transfer-spree-8425357.html

GP
20-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Tits

Cripps_orig
26-12-2012, 03:57 PM
GUTTED Frank Lampard has been told by his beloved Chelsea: Find yourself another club.
Blues legend Lamps scored a 25-yard belter and got a standing ovation from the Stamford Bridge faithful as he skippered his team to a stunning 8-0 victory over Aston Villa last Sunday.
But the 34-year-old has been told his Blues career is over and that he can find a new team on January 1.
A Stamford Bridge insider confirmed: “Frank is absolutely distraught.
“He wants to keep playing for Chelsea but they’ve told him to find another club in the January transfer window. He can’t believe it. All he wants to do is play for Chelsea. This club means everything to him.”
But that loyalty is lost on the ruthless Blues, who are unmoved by Lampard’s dozen years of loyal service.
During that time he has helped Chelsea to the Champions League, three Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups.
Lampard’s contract is up in the summer and he was hoping his displays on the field would persuade the club he was worth keeping. But the England midfielder was told BEFORE Sunday’s mauling of Villa that he could go.
Our source added: “Frank worships the club — and especially the fans — and would happily have seen out his career at Stamford Bridge.
“After everything he has done for Chelsea, he cannot believe the way the club are throwing him out so callously.
“Anyone who saw his performance against Aston Villa will know he should be the first name on the team sheet.
“To think he went into that game knowing the club don’t want him and then to play the way he did tells you what an unbelievable professional Frank is.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4713201/Frank-Lampard-told-to-find-a-new-club-by-Chelsea.html#ixzz2GAr87UQ6

Cheeky bid?

Marc Overmars
26-12-2012, 05:16 PM
It would be WUMgers finest move to date.

Injury Time
26-12-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/falcao-in-and-sturridge-out-as-chelsea-plan-massive-transfer-spree-8425357.html
£175pw for Torres :blink:
Wenger to offer £45kpw and £4m then complain how the game has gone to shit...

GP
26-12-2012, 08:40 PM
£175pw for Torres :blink:

:lol: I get more than that.

Injury Time
26-12-2012, 09:41 PM
:lol: I get more than that.

Performance related pay :whistle:

GP
26-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Performance related pay :whistle:

Earned every penny.

Injury Time
26-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Earned every penny.

You :blow: or
Torres :tumbleweed:

Cripps_orig
27-12-2012, 11:54 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4715425/Rafa-Benitez-to-be-Chelsea-manager-on-permanent-basis.html

Chelsea fans :lol:

Cripps_orig
03-01-2013, 02:46 AM
Newcastle forward Demba Ba, who has recently been linked with a lucrative January move to Chelsea, has claimed he is "detached" from money.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew has criticised the 27-year-old's agents for "misrepresenting" the striker amidst his failure to sign a new deal and interest from the Blues.

But the striker, who has scored 13 goals in 20 Premier League appearances this term, insists he is not motivated by financial gain thanks to his Islamic faith.

"Something which is easy for me to give is money - I feel detached from it," he told The Sun.

"I look after myself and my family but I won’t forget people who struggle. My father lives in Senegal. They are from the smaller villages and know how to distribute money to people who need it.

"People sometimes have a bad image of Islam but that is an image of what people are doing with Islam. It gives me so much."

The Senegal international went on to recall a period following his initial move to England in which he had so little money that he struggled to buy food.

"In those days, we were eating only crisps and drinking water. We had no money but we had a lot of fun," he continued.

"We were just having a good laugh in the African style. It doesn't matter what you have, as long as you're happy with the people you are with."

Ba also spoke of the "gamble" he took in joining West Ham on a deal which could have been terminated at any time due to his battle with a knee injury.

He continued: "West Ham inserted a clause that they could terminate my contract if I did not play a certain number of matches that season.

"I said to myself, 'Take the gamble man, you've come from nowhere. If you go back to nowhere, it’s no problem.'"

Ba :bow:

Hope he does well

Injury Time
03-01-2013, 09:21 AM
wonder how long it will take the chavs to turn him into a ****?

Gervinho's Forehead
03-01-2013, 09:42 AM
You automatically become one by default :good:

Marc Overmars
04-01-2013, 11:28 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-terry-devastated-frank-lampard-1517826

Honest Frank. :wave:

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Rafael Benitez is not the only one who has grown exasperated by continued discussion of Frank Lampard’s future, but one point merits repetition. Chelsea’s decision to release him cannot be purely economic, as the club’s contradictory treatment of his team-mate Florent Malouda demonstrates.

Like many politicians football clubs often seek to have it both ways, claiming to be acting out of principle when it suits them, yet equally content that their hands have been forced by economic circumstances when it does not. Chelsea’s contrasting approach to Lampard and Malouda represent a case in point.

It is not widely known, but after winning the Champions League and before heading to the European Championship last summer Malouda asked to be released from the final year of his contract at Chelsea to pursue the final years of his career elsewhere.

The France international stated that he did not want a penny of the money owed to him, thus potentially saving £5million to a club eager to cut their wage-bill, but Chelsea refused.
Malouda was told that he would not be permitted to leave for free, and that the club wanted a fee of £10m, which as he pointed out seemed somewhat unrealistic for a 32-year-old in the final year of his contract, particularly given Chelsea had only paid £13.5m for him six years earlier.

Intriguingly these negotiations were conducted by Marina Granovskaia, Roman Abramovich’s PA, who is increasingly influential at Stamford Bridge.

Malouda responded that in the light of the club’s excessive demands he would happily see out the final year of his contract, since which Chelsea have made little effort to shift him.

He is highly unlikely to move on during this month either, not due to greed or a lack of ambition, but because his children are settled in London schools and he is concentrating on getting as fit as possible in the hope of finding a new club in the summer. “A 12-month pre-season, the best of my life,” is how he has described his current activities.

Malouda has not been seen since Euro 2012, with Chelsea banishing him to the reserves, hardly a pragmatic response to a delicate contractual stand-off with a player who helped them to win the Champions League, particularly as their squad has been short of midfield players all season.

Despite this shortage, which was noted by Rafael Benitez as soon as he took the job in November, there is no way back for Malouda, with the club sticking with the line that he will not be called upon and that no players will be permitted to leave for free.

His exile is such, that when asked recently whether the arrival of Benitez could make a difference, Malouda replied that he had not even met the Spaniard.

Chelsea have continued to pay him handsomely however, despite coming nowhere near kicking a ball competitively, an approach which jars with club’s supposed economy drive.

If Chelsea are willing to pay Malouda £100,00-a-week to do nothing then Lampard’s £150,000-a-week wage demands are something of a bargain.
http://blogs.thetimes.co.uk/section/the-game/96442/invisible-man-malouda-makes-mockery-of-chelseas-economy-drive/?shareToken=500eec26b61405d852dd4aa4d829ddfc

I genuinely thought he had left in the summer and disappeared off to the Middle East.

Kano
16-01-2013, 02:09 PM
the avb fall out continues :lol:

Marc Overmars
16-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Malouda is still there? Oh dear. :lol:

Although being paid 100k a week to do fuck all must be pretty awesome.

GP
16-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Malouda is still there? Oh dear. :lol:

Although being paid 100k a week to do fuck all must be pretty awesome.

Letters :bow:

Niall_Quinn
16-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Why haven't we been linked with Kalou? Has he retired? Is he dead?

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2013, 09:10 AM
New one year extension for Cashley apparently.

The Old Boys will never die!

Will be very funny if Honest Frank is still let go anyway though.

Özim
20-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Why haven't we been linked with Kalou? Has he retired? Is he dead?
I don't have a Kalou!

He's at Lille, 21 games 3 goals, he's sh*t. Can't believe people wanted us to sign him.

Özim
20-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Will be very funny if Honest Frank is still let go anyway though.
He's coming to us don't you know?

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Eurgh. I perish the thought.

Özim
20-01-2013, 11:36 AM
New one year extension for Cashley apparently.

The Old Boys will never die!
He's been a pretty good signing for them to be fair, probably one of the bargains of the PL.

Kano
22-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Materazzi added: "At Inter's training centre, there were photos on the wall of all the most successful past coaches. Benitez had the ones of Jose Mourinho taken down. With that gesture, he showed his character; that of a weak person."
scared :lol:

Injury Time
22-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Eurgh. I perish the thought.

After seeing him bantering with the Fulham fans mid match I don't mind him too much...for a Chav

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Hmm for a Chav. That could still mean he makes you physically sick every time you see or hear him.

Marc Overmars
22-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't mind Honest Frank.

There, I said it.

Injury Time
22-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Hmm for a Chav. That could still mean he makes you physically sick every time you see or hear him.
More of a sicky burp tbh :sick:

Xhaka Can’t
22-01-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't mind Honest Frank.

There, I said it.

He'll forever be your Teddy Sheringham

Marc Overmars
22-01-2013, 11:04 PM

He's just never really bothered me as much as others. No sleazy stories in the papers and isn't really much of a **** on the pitch.

Joker
23-01-2013, 02:46 AM
I think Chelsea were right to make the complaint based on what Ramires said, howeveb there reemed to leaks to the media in the aftermath of the Utd loss whkch was pretty pnor tbh.

Cripps_orig
28-01-2013, 03:38 AM
They want Drogba back apparently.

Torres :haha:

Marc Overmars
07-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Chelsea are considering offering Honest Frank a new contract. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
07-02-2013, 09:26 PM

It's either the Chelsea players or Abramovich or sometimes even both that keep the cycle going every season.

Cripps_orig
09-02-2013, 12:50 AM
RAFA BENITEZ faces the axe at Chelsea if he loses at home to lowly Wigan today.
And Latics boss Roberto Martinez is a surprise name in the running to replace him at Stamford Bridge.
A dismal run of just one win in six matches has left the unpopular Benitez teetering on the brink.
Another setback against third-bottom Wigan could spell the end — less than three months after the Spaniard took over as manager.
Chelsea are unlikely to finish in a top-four Champions League spot on current form, having taken just five points from a possible 12.
And that would be catastrophic in their attempts to attract a top new boss and key signings in the summer.
Senior sources at the club expect ruthless Russian owner Roman Abramovich to act quickly if the depressing slump continues.
One key figure said: “Roman is loyal to Benitez and desperately wants him to stay in charge until the end of the season.
“But that loyalty will be tested to the limit if Rafa fails again.
“The be-all and end-all at this club has always been that we at least finish in the top four — and current results mean that could now be in serious doubt.
“And, let’s be honest, he has sacked managers for far less.”
Last week’s 3-2 defeat at Newcastle was Benitez’s latest failure against Premier League strugglers.
It followed draws with relegation-haunted Reading and Southampton — with hapless Chelsea surrendering a 2-0 lead in both games.
And there have been further embarrassments with the FA Cup fourth-round stalemate at League One Brentford and the toothless Capital One Cup semi-final exit to Swansea.
Benitez, who has the worst record of any boss in the Abramovich era, has also suffered defeats to West Ham and QPR during his time with Chelsea.
If Wigan join them, then the manager’s humiliation will be complete.
Ironically, Latics boss Martinez is now being spoken of as a potential successor.
The top choices remain Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klopp, David Moyes and Manuel Pellegrini.
But there are those in the Abramovich circle who also champion Martinez.
The Spaniard has done a good job at Wigan — despite operating with limited resources.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4786088/Rafa-Benitez-sack-threat-Benitez-on-the-brink-at-Chelsea.html#ixzz2KMHrxDj3

Need him to stay

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Frank Lampard signs children's book deal

Lampard said he had been inspired by reading stories with his daughters

England and Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard is to write a series of children's books, publisher Little Brown has announced.

The midfielder, whose contract expires at the end of the season, will pen five books, called Frankie's Magic Football, for children aged five and above.
The stories will follow the adventures of a school boy, Frankie, his football-loving friends, and pet dog Max.
Lampard said the stories were "loosely based on friends and team mates".

The 34-year-old will publish his first book, Frankie Versus The Pirate Pillagers, in June, followed by two more this year and another two in 2014.
"I first had the idea of Frankie and his Magic Football when reading stories to my own children," he said in a statement.
"Sport and reading are two essentials for us at home, so I decided to make up my own football stories and adventures."
'Wacky adventures'

Lampard has two daughters, aged five and eight, with his former fiancee, Spanish model Elen Rivas. He is currently engaged to TV presenter Christine Bleakley.
The vice-captain of Chelsea FC, Lampard currently earns £150,000 per week. He started his career in 1994 at West Ham United, where his father, Frank Lampard Sr, had also played
He has represented England more than 90 times, scoring 27 goals - but he may be best remembered for a shot he took in a 2010 World Cup match against Germany.
The ball crossed the line, and players and fans believed Lampard had scored a goal - but it was disallowed. The resulting furore prompted football's world governing body, Fifa, to investigate the introduction of goal-line technology, which was used for the first time in a Club World Cup match last December.
Lampard's book deal was brokered by Neil Blair and Zoe King, who also represent JK Rowling. They said the books were "full of loveable characters on wacky adventures" and destined for "great things".

He is not the first footballer to write fiction - Arsenal star Theo Walcott has written a series of children's books and former England manager Terry Venables co-wrote a series of crime novels.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21433772

This part just has me worried :unsure:

Lampard said the stories were "loosely based on friends and team mates".

Marc Overmars
13-02-2013, 08:38 AM
I'm sure Little Man will make an appearance.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-02-2013, 09:02 AM
"Ashley got a mobile phone for Christmas, can you guess what he did with it next?"

Injury Time
13-02-2013, 11:10 AM
"What's a Nigger?" Frankie asked. "Uncle JT called Ca$hley that after he shot me when it was his turn babysitting mummy on his lap".

Kano
27-02-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2285008/Roberto-Di-Matteo-airbushed-Chelsea-history--club-remove-Champions-League-picture.html

GP
27-02-2013, 04:10 PM
He didn't do anything anyway.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:18 PM
According to Caroline Cheese (:bow:) Rafa has finally cracked and had a go at the fans, and said he will be off in the summer and it was a mistake to make him manager.

:popcorn:

On 5Live now, fans having a go at him. Saying the fans never booed him or asked for his head :haha:

GP
27-02-2013, 10:19 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8Uoq99xqvRE/TDgJHn3xGnI/AAAAAAAAGhk/_GkJzbNxK3U/s1600/Muttley-small.gif

Marc Overmars
27-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Yeah SSN have confirmed he'll leave at the end of the season.

Rafa. :haha:

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:27 PM
He's got a point, mind.

Chelsea fans are ****s.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez: "I'm disappointed with some fans. They have to support the team instead of wasting time making banners.

"They have to support the team. They gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake. I am the manager and I will manage this club. The fans are not helping us.

"I am a professional and I will do my job. At the end of the season I will leave."

Rafa. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Benitez: "Why put 'interim' in title? Why did they need to do that? Maybe they (board) thought: 'He was at Liverpool so we put 'interim' in'

Benitez says #cfc fans 'must get behind the team or they will be in the Europa League next season'

Benitez: "I'm experienced. I've won the Champions League, the Spanish league twice, the FA Cup. They (fans) are a group with an agenda''

Benitez fuming in press conference here: "These Chelsea fans have an agenda. These Chelsea fans are damaging the image of the club' #cfc

Benitez on #cfc fans: "They are wasting time with their banners and songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at end of the season'

Marc Overmars
27-02-2013, 10:29 PM
I doubt he'll even last until the end of the season, the clamour to get rid of him will be even more intense now.

GP
27-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Sacked in the morning.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Chelsea fans congratulating themselves.

Go on Roman, bring back Avram!

Or packs it in and lets the club rot. That would be better.

McNamara That Ghost...
The full interview will be replayed on Fivelive soon I think.

McNamara That Ghost...

It's time for the Big Man/Honest Frank dreamteam.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:38 PM
He'll probably win quite a few people over with this, since I'd imagine more people hate Chelsea more than they hate/ridicule him.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Possibly but it probably ruins his reputation as a manager from now on, though he had already done that by going in to a hornet's nest in the first place.

Xhaka Can’t
27-02-2013, 10:42 PM

In an unrelated note, Steve McClaren has quit FC Twente and has enrolled in an, how you say, English language immersion course.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Possibly but it probably ruins his reputation as a manager from now on, though he had already done that by going in to a hornet's nest in the first place.
Well it's safe to say he has a people problem.... but if Alex Mcleish can keep on getting a job...

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah but look at what league Big Eck's last job was in.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah but look at what league Big Eck's last job was in.

I did try to think of a better example...

It wasn't obvious the last caller was a Liverpool fan from the start. :lol:

Injury Time
27-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Avram until January, THEN go ah fuck it and sell it to Rafa for a quid....

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:55 PM
He woudn't Rafa back ahead of Rodgers though, not that I think he fully understood the question.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Now Roman getting Rodgers.

That would be a scandal :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Would Rafa return to Merseyside?

At Everton that is. :ninja:

Xhaka Can’t
27-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Now Roman getting Rodgers.

That would be a scandal :popcorn:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01470/kingkenny532_1470346a.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-02-2013, 11:02 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01470/kingkenny532_1470346a.jpg

:bow:

Knowing us though we'd go for Laudrup, just to piss Swansea off. Then tap up Michu.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HjZpBizVA4s#!

Rafa's shoot promo.

Cripps_orig
27-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Rafa confirms he will leave at the end of the season

The Emirates Gallactico
28-02-2013, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HjZpBizVA4s

:haha::haha::haha:

In some ways I actually feel a bit of pity for him. He's had a tough time from the very start, it was clear that unless he won both the PL and the FA Cup the fans wouldn't take to him. Plus he had the massive egos of Terry, Lampard, Cashley in the dressing room to contend with, all with their own personal agendas of sucking as much money as they can out of the club before they're finally forced out.

It was funny hearing him wail against getting the title of "interim" manager as if that's the reason for his ineptitude and failure. He knew that would be his role when he took on the job. Still, I hope he stays in the PL after this as he's always guaranteed for a few golden laughs a season something that we could do with considering our own dismal performances. I wonder if Liverpool fans would take him back if Rodgers finishes 9th this season, below the likes of Everton, Swansea & WBA.

This couldn't happen to a better club. :lol:

Japan Shaking All Over
28-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Reading the BBC version does make you feel for the guy but he absolutely knew what he was getting himself in for from the beginning and I imagine for all the grievance he is getting a decent wedge. . .shit for that you can call me what you fecking want.

He's right about the fans though. . .they are a bunch of mongs, sure Di Matteo was tteated like a piece of shit but that was by the Russian Roman and their anger should be at him.

They and the club itself make us and our Sunday market set up look like angels. Wengershould count himself lucky ro have a group of fans like us. . .Chav scum would have driven him to an early grave with their classless brand of hate ages ago

Marc Overmars
28-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Shoot promo. :lol:

Mourinho is the favourite to return in the summer. :rolleyes:

PGFC
28-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Chavscum taking lack of class to another level, priceless.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2013, 11:38 AM
I'll move the posts from the FA Cup thread over to here, no point having two threads talking about the same thing.

Also, Mourinho is insane if he goes back.

The Emirates Gallactico
28-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Mourinho is the favourite to return in the summer. :rolleyes:

I really hope that doesn't happen. It would effectively rule us out of the top three places in the league for the foreseeable future. :(

But Mourinho's almost certain to leave this summer and unless City move in for him, I can't see any other possibilities for him.

Chavscum taking lack of class to another level, priceless.

Yep they've continually acted like spoiled brats ever since the Russian arrived. The problem is that they can't turn on the person largely responsible for the current scenario as without him they wouldn't even be in the position to debate which manager to hire to win the PL next season.

I still don't understand the thinking of sacking Di Matteo only 6 months after winning the CL and FA cup and immediately hiring a publicly ridiculed man, who's desperate for work having been out of work for the best part of two years and has made derogatory comments about the club in one of his previous roles and then expecting things to work out smoothly. Everyone apart from the Chelsea hierarchy predicted this would happen.

To be honest unless Rafa goes the Sven root and takes up any offer he gets I really can't see him managing any team in a top league in Europe any time soon. Fairly or not he's become quite a joke figure across the continent. You can see from his comments last night as well as his comments at Inter when things weren't going his way how desperate he is to big up his previous achievements and absolve himself of any responsibility for any problems.

Still, it's funny because Rafa's fat. :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Chelsea have confirmed their interim fans will leave the club when Abromovich leaves.

LDG
28-02-2013, 04:43 PM

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Chelsea fans :pal:

Rafa's just been named interim manager of the month.

IBK
28-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Late to the party, but Rafa's 100% right with his comments about the fans, and Gooners would do well to heed too. Won't happen, though.

IBK
28-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Chelsea fans :pal:

Rafa's just been named interim manager of the month.

Cripps_orig
03-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Chelsea are considering hiring Russia boss Fabio Capello as their short-term manager until the end of the season if they sack Rafael Benitez.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Juventus boss Antonio Conte, 43, is keen to manage Chelsea when Rafael Benitez leaves Stamford Bridge.
Full story: Daily Star Sunday

Xhaka Can’t
16-03-2013, 01:33 PM
The man is a stinking turd.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/terry-hits-traffic-jam-ditches-bentley-wanders-off-114631287.html

GP
16-03-2013, 01:37 PM
the most shocking thing about that article is the revelation that he has more than one friend.

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-03-2013, 01:38 PM
He had training gear on.

I'm surprised he wasn't running home for his kit to try and get in with the paramedics and claim credit.

GP
16-03-2013, 01:40 PM
He's been too busy for that

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC1MZfBCQAA5e7k.jpg

GP
25-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Roman Abramovich has been arrested by the FBI :popcorn:

PGFC
25-03-2013, 01:52 PM

Cool, extraordinary rendition to somewhere nasty please.

GP
25-03-2013, 01:59 PM
I wonder if it's anything to do with Berezovsky... :popcorn:

LDG
25-03-2013, 02:00 PM

Apparently now untrue :(

PGFC
25-03-2013, 02:19 PM
:( Mondays are shit.

LDG
25-03-2013, 02:24 PM
:( Mondays are shit.

Except it's sort of Tuesday today :dance:

Marc Overmars
25-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Wednesday for me. :dance:

I always book a tactical day off for bank holiday weekends.

Özil's Panoramic View
26-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Return of the King? Jose Mourinho and Chelsea 'agree provisional deal to make him manager again'

....Jose Mourinho*is close to a Chelsea return after Roman Abramovich agreed to swallow his pride and reappoint the "Special One" as manager....

....Also, sources in France and Spain insist Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes, has struck a similar provisional deal with Qatari-owned Paris Saint-Germain, who are ready to dump ex-Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti if his expensively-assembled side do not win Ligue 1 this season.....

....Mourinho has never hidden his wish to return to England - he has a home in London and his daughter is set to embark on studies in the capital this autumn - even though going back to the Bridge might scupper any ambitions he has of succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.....

A bit of whoring by the ****.

He'll more than likely end up back at the chavs though, as a move to the French league will be seen a step down, knowing this ego-maniac.

Plus, from what I've heard, Sir Bobby Charlton doesn't fancy the **** running things at OT, and we all know that geezer is a bit of a power broker around them parts.

Cripps_orig
26-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Ffs we could do with him here

Kryptonite
26-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Ffs we could do with him here

Definately but why would he come here??? Im afraid wenger has dragged us into a shit club with no prospects. Top managers wouldnt touch us would they

McNamara That Ghost...
06-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Slideshow of Chelsea's new marketing campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9974843/Blue-is-the-colour-Chelsea-players-promote-the-launch-of-the-new-Adidas-home-kit-for-the-201314-season.html

WTF? :haha:

Maybe we dodged a bullet if this is what Adidas have lined up...

GP
23-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 9m
Chelsea investigating alleged abuse of Yossi Benayoun by their own fans in recent games #SSN

smh

Letters
23-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Awlful human beings.

The time I've been most embarrassed by being a football fan was one time I was on a train going to Arsenal, we were playing Chelsea and some of their fans were on the train. Some Orthodox Jews got on and the abuse the neanderthal Chelsea fans gave them made me squirm in my seat.

Utter. UTTER. *****

Özil's Panoramic View
23-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Awlful human beings.

The time I've been most embarrassed by being a football fan was one time I was on a train going to Arsenal, we were playing Chelsea and some of their fans were on the train. Some Orthodox Jews got on and the abuse the neanderthal Chelsea fans gave them made me squirm in my seat.

Utter. UTTER. *****

This^^^

Nuff said.

Cripps_orig
03-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Rafa wins manager of the month

KSE Comedy Club
03-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Slideshow of Chelsea's new marketing campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9974843/Blue-is-the-colour-Chelsea-players-promote-the-launch-of-the-new-Adidas-home-kit-for-the-201314-season.html

WTF? :haha:

Maybe we dodged a bullet if this is what Adidas have lined up...its fucking avatar!

KSE Comedy Club
03-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 9m
Chelsea investigating alleged abuse of Yossi Benayoun by their own fans in recent games #SSN

smh
Utter fucking scumbags tbh.

Time for yossi to come home

KSE Comedy Club
03-05-2013, 04:40 PM
A bit of whoring by the ****.

He'll more than likely end up back at the chavs though, as a move to the French league will be seen a step down, knowing this ego-maniac.

Plus, from what I've heard, Sir Bobby Charlton doesn't fancy the **** running things at OT, and we all know that geezer is a bit of a power broker around them parts.I dont know why but I get the feeling that the special one won't be quite so special this time around.

I'd still have him here though.

Marc Overmars
16-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Honest Frank signs a new 1 year deal. :lol:

Cripps_orig
16-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Imagine that being us.

We'd have let him go as soon as he hit 30

GP
16-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Honest Frank signs a new 1 year deal. :lol:

He's also signed a deal with Abercrombie...

http://i.imgur.com/4OKjWrj.png

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-05-2013, 11:40 PM
you create your own luck

when you spend money and address the issues you get luck

when you piss around and underinvest, you dont get any

have a go at them all you like but in 100 years time it wont say 'chelsea under a rich owner', it'll give their list of honours which is quite incredible.

Marc Overmars
24-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Napoli have appointed Rafa. :lol:

Cripps_orig
24-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Napoli and Chelsea to be drawn in the same CL group

Cripps_orig
30-05-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4947332/Jose-Mourinho-is-Chelseas-new-boss-and-thats-official.html

It's official apparently

Xhaka Can’t
30-05-2013, 07:01 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4947332/Jose-Mourinho-is-Chelseas-new-boss-and-thats-official.html

It's official apparently

I know what to do. :good:

Niall_Quinn
30-05-2013, 09:50 AM

First, could you please stop banging on about Liverpool all the time?

Second, what a bitch slap for Abramovich. Russian gangster tamed and goes cap in hand to Mourinho. This will be interesting because Mourinho won't be gong back under the same conditions as before. He'll run the place - hopefully into the ground. Abramovich, Mourinho's new bitch.

Marc Overmars
02-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Mourinho has agreed to return to Chelsea. :lol:

Hopefully it ends in tears.

Syn
02-06-2013, 12:16 PM

'Mourinho the muppet...'

At the very least, Mourinho will make things interesting.

Munchies
02-06-2013, 12:17 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8753634/Real-Madrid-president-confirms-Jose-Mourinho-to-return-to-Chelsea

I hope so, hate Chelsea scum, plastic fans. Got mad at Benitez when he got them in the top 4 and a trophy :lol:

Injury Time
02-06-2013, 12:40 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8753634/Real-Madrid-president-confirms-Jose-Mourinho-to-return-to-Chelsea

I hope so, hate Chelsea scum, plastic fans. Got mad at Benitez when he got them in the top 4 and a trophy :lol:

"oh no he isn't" FA :doh:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22745124

Cripps_orig
02-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Looks like Chelsea's title next year

Munchies
02-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Mourinho arrives at Heathrow

The Special One is BACK: Mourinho lands in London to finalise Chelsea comeback as Real Madrid chief admits deal is done

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2334610/Jose-Mourinho-London-seal-Chelsea-comeback.html#ixzz2V6AfD8Ou

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/02/article-2334610-1A1D0548000005DC-911_634x406.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/02/article-2334610-1A1D061A000005DC-484_634x384.jpg

Random I know, but remember this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmiqUQFgOxE

The special one :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
03-06-2013, 10:41 AM
http://abload.de/img/moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

LDG
03-06-2013, 10:43 AM

GP
03-06-2013, 11:08 AM
omfg :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
03-06-2013, 12:02 PM
That's amazing. :haha:

PGFC
03-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Time to change the thread title then? at least until Christmas anyway.

Ollie the Optimist
03-06-2013, 01:11 PM
so the egotistical cheque book **** of a manager is back. oh joy, hope it goes tits up and that club gets destroyed. scum

GP
03-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Crawling back to the club that sacked him.

Neither he, nor the club have any shame.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Great, we have to endure that wanker again.

Ollie the Optimist
03-06-2013, 01:41 PM
wheres letters when you need him? mourinho is back and letters needs to do his thing

Shaqiri Is Boss
03-06-2013, 02:14 PM
As much as I don't like him, this is obviously good for Chelsea in the short term.

Damn.

Long term remains to be seen.

Power n Glory
03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
We're screwed. All hopes of us winning a title next season have been flushed.

Ollie the Optimist
03-06-2013, 02:49 PM
dont think so. terry, cole, lampard are not what htey were in 2005. oscar, hazard mata etc wont be able to do the ten men on the goal line tatic that he employs anyway. they wont improve much on what htey have been this year

GP
03-06-2013, 02:54 PM
The media hype would lead you to suggest that he's some kind of magic man.

Truth is, he's just a twat with no morals.

Marc Overmars
03-06-2013, 02:58 PM
The talented midgets they have in midfield will continue to carry them through games, while Ramires' new found ability to scrote will be taken to an even higher level as he'll be fully transformed into the new Makelele/Essien.

He may even turn Lukaku into the new Dids which would be slightly horrific.

He'll have a blank chequebook too of course to bring his own troops in.

Mourinho teams don't slum it in the 4th place cup, they'll almost certainly challenge for the league.

LDG
03-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Truth is, he's just a twat with no morals.

Reminds me of Letters.

Ollie the Optimist
03-06-2013, 03:03 PM
his madrid team are much better then chelsea are right now yet they were something like 15 points behind barca by january. it will go tits up at chelsea, roman wont like not having full control, there will be tears, there will be blood, hopefully it ends with chelsea's demise. horrible club

Özil's Panoramic View
03-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Return of the arrogant one certainly causing a media and chav fans wankfest.

Can't wait for it to end in tears, and I know the wait won't be long.

Power n Glory
03-06-2013, 03:44 PM
his madrid team are much better then chelsea are right now yet they were something like 15 points behind barca by january. it will go tits up at chelsea, roman wont like not having full control, there will be tears, there will be blood, hopefully it ends with chelsea's demise. horrible club

:doh:

That’s Barcelona and after having already won the title with Real in the previous year. There isn’t a team in the Prem right now that is anywhere near as strong as Barca.

I hope he gets off to a slow start but with Pellegrini at City, Moyes at United…I see those guys struggling more than Mourinho and Wenger has yet to beat a Jose team. Chelsea were a weaker team when he first arrived in the Prem but he still won the league. I hope you’re right but he’s going to be in the hunt for silverware and our closest rival next season.

GP
03-06-2013, 03:55 PM

:gp:

Also, he's a wanker.

Power n Glory
03-06-2013, 04:47 PM
How many of you think we have a chance of winning the title next season depending on our summer transfer?

If Wenger has a shot at winning the league again because we're banking on the instability of the two Manchester clubs, than what more of chance does Chelsea have with Mourinho at the helm? They finished above us last season and Mourinho has Prem and title winning experience. I wouldn't count them out and use the fact that he was such and such points behind Barca in January last season. Real came 2nd! How many points were we behind in January? But do you still fancy our chances next season?

Kano
03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
looking at things from balanced perspective, we have no chance of the title. you don't close that sort of gap in a season.

but with my gooners hat on, i'll be hoping for 3 points every week and 38 wins from 38 games come May 2014.

chelsea won't win the title next season - maybe the year after though.

Syn
03-06-2013, 05:10 PM
How many of you think we have a chance of winning the title next season depending on our summer transfer?

If Wenger has a shot at winning the league again because we're banking on the instability of the two Manchester clubs, than what more of chance does Chelsea have with Mourinho at the helm? They finished above us last season and Mourinho has Prem and title winning experience. I wouldn't count them out and use the fact that he was such and such points behind Barca in January last season. Real came 2nd! How many points were we behind in January? But do you still fancy our chances next season?

It depends on our summer transfers. We need at least an incredible striker not far off Van Persie level. And then we need an excellent CM/DM and a good RB unless Sagna rediscovers his form. Then we need one of the younger players to explode in order to close the gap. A couple of Walcott, Wilshere, Oxlade, Ramsey, Gibbs have to kick on and become one of the best performers in the league in their respective positions. A settled defence with Mertesacker and Koscielny along with some decent padding in attacking positions - Cazorla and Podolski would see us have a strong squad.

I do think we'll smash our transfer record this summer, but I think the rest of the reinforcements we need won't be coming. So then we're relying on more of the youngsters to make a Bale-type leap. Which doesn't look as likely.

Cripps_orig
03-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Mourinho is a chequebook manager and a ****.

Hate the ****. Always did

Xhaka Can’t
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM
It depends on our summer transfers. We need at least an incredible striker not far off Van Persie level. And then we need an excellent CM/DM and a good RB unless Sagna rediscovers his form. Then we need one of the younger players to explode in order to close the gap. A couple of Walcott, Wilshere, Oxlade, Ramsey, Gibbs have to kick on and become one of the best performers in the league in their respective positions. A settled defence with Mertesacker and Koscielny along with some decent padding in attacking positions - Cazorla and Podolski would see us have a strong squad.

Why not just say, 'we're fucked'?

Munchies
04-06-2013, 11:12 AM
I just want him to get sacked, £8.5m a year, 4 year contract

Abramovich will have to fork out alot

Munchies
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Jose Mourinho will try and wrap up the £20milion signing of Andre Schurrle on his first official appearance as Chelsea manager on Wednesday night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2335587/Andre-Schurrle-latest-Jose-Mourinho-meet-Rudi-Voller-seal-deal-managing-World-XI-Ballack-testimonial.html#ixzz2VFGvT9uH

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
04-06-2013, 03:52 PM
:doh: first moyes now mourinho

all hope truly lost. last ditch attempt needed. where are you klopp.

Munchies
07-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Chelsea are reportedly going to bid £53m for Cavani, next best striker after Falcao

All of his goals last season, 37 of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eOkgNMBMqjo

Munchies
07-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Chelsea are reportedly going to bid £53m for Cavani, next best striker after Falcao

All of his goals last season, 37 of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eOkgNMBMqjo

Özil's Panoramic View
07-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Seems a proper poacher and finisher.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-06-2013, 12:06 PM
The Mourinho circus officially begins again soon. Press conference coming up.

Grebbo
10-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Cavani is awesome, I think he's better than Falcao. Works harder than any striker I've seen too. Chelsea are favourites to win the league next season if they get him.

We supposedly bid £30m for Cavani in Jan.

Ollie the Optimist
10-06-2013, 12:29 PM
The wank fest is unbearable.

Syn
10-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Will Tony Cascerino ever shut the fuck up...

Ollie the Optimist
10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
"I am the happy one"

Are you fuck. You wanted united and didn't get it. ****

Xhaka Can’t
10-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Have you considered lowering your blood pressure a few notches by not watching?

McNamara That Ghost...
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Best team in Spanish history. :lol:

Joint best team in Spanish history and that's if you only look at points totals.

Syn
10-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Wow, he's boring as fuck now. Struggling not to sleep. Say something controversial you dickhead.

Munchies
10-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Press Conference :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_K-VuAvnEk

He's back :shrug:

We have to spend some money now. Getting tougher and tougher.

Even West Ham are bidding £15m on Negredo :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Who invented Cascarino?

Ollie the Optimist
10-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Mourinho has admitted his first objective is top four. Lets see if the media hammer him like they do with wenger. I bet they won't

Munchies
10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Mourinho "I think Arsenal are a fantastic example on how a club should be"

"I think 8 years without a trophy shows how connected Arsenal are as a club"

"When I arrived Arsenal was the power. They won the 2004 league and were absolutely fantastic. Now it's different."

"Arsenal in 2003/04 was an absolutely fantastic team. That was the year without a defeat. Now they're coming up again."

Özil's Panoramic View
10-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Mourinho has admitted his first objective is top four. Lets see if the media hammer him like they do with wenger. I bet they won't

You really need relax a bit and stop taking such a one dimensional approach to stuff. Use some perspective, ffs. I mean, why would the media hammer him for making that statement at this point? Not like he said he considers it a trophy or that it will be his main objective for at least the next 8 seasons.

Injury Time
10-06-2013, 06:59 PM

Think some one needs some hugs :console:

Munchies
13-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Daily Fail have done a story of Mourinho eating doughnuts :haha:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/12/article-0-1A482CCF000005DC-593_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2340652/Jose-Mourinho-eats-doughnuts-Heathrow-Airport.html

Niall_Quinn
13-06-2013, 09:56 AM
That's next season's title decided then.

Ollie the Optimist
13-06-2013, 10:00 AM
First it was a story about a playe on holiday

Now it's about a **** eating doughnuts.

Our media is a disgrace. Report actual news for once ffs

Letters
13-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Fiver on Ollie to have a stroke by the age of 30.

Ollie the Optimist
13-06-2013, 10:18 AM

Don't you have to have a brain to have a stoke? :)

Niall_Quinn
13-06-2013, 10:38 AM

He's right though. The media is a joke. But they wouldn't still be around of a huge number of people didn't want to consume what they excrete. So there must be a lot of sports fans who are an even bigger joke. The media will always give you what you ask for and are prepared to tolerate. It's the agents I'd like to see under a spotlight. That story would be worth reading. We already know about the players - little shits.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Mourinho is obviously signing Cesc so they can share their love of dougnuts.

Munchies
13-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Andre Schurrle: Chelsea agree £18m deal for German forward

Cripps_orig
13-06-2013, 08:57 PM
The next Marko Marin imo

McNamara That Ghost...
14-06-2013, 12:16 PM
How many forward/wingers do Chelsea want exactly?

Syn
14-06-2013, 12:33 PM
They have to be letting some go. Chelsea have ruined a lot of promising careers. But if idiots like Victor Moses think they have a chance, it's their own fault.

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Piazon - on loan at Malaga.
Kakuta - on loan at Vitesse.
Lukaku - will surely have some role in the first team next season.
Ba
De Bruyne - on loan at a Werder Bremen.
Marin - disappeared down the Stamford Bridge mystery spot.
Moses
Oscar
Mata
Torres
Lampard
Hazard
Schurrle

Are there any I've forgotten?

Out of those you could easily see Piazon, Kakuta, Marin, Moses and De Bruyne go out on loan/sold. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they got another few just for the sake of it. The press keep suggesting Mourinho doesn't really like Mata or Oscar, one/both of Torres and Ba could feasibly leave since they're not exactly good.

Kano
14-06-2013, 03:43 PM
mata will stay and oscar will go next summer.

Cripps_orig
14-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Ba and Mata should come home

Cripps_orig
15-06-2013, 11:54 PM
"I am the happy one"

Are you fuck. You wanted united and didn't get it. ****
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22924243

Ollie :rose:

Cripps_orig
22-06-2013, 12:09 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4979289/Chelsea-dripping-in-cash-with-a-record-300m-10-year-kit-deal.html

FFP :bow:

Niall_Quinn
22-06-2013, 05:43 PM
10 year kit deal? They may regret that given the crazy world of football.

Xhaka Can’t
22-06-2013, 05:56 PM
I was thinking that, though if football eats itself, it may look good in latter years.

That said, the headline is misleading. It is a good deal, but it makes things sound better than they are.

For accounting purposes, even if the £300m were paid up front, only £30m would be counted as income for this year. Ignoring all other income/expenditure, if Chelsea were to use this income to buy £100m worth of players, that would equate to an in year loss of £70m rather than a profit of £200m.

dazthegooner
23-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Well the way I see it £300m over 10 years is more or less the same as ours with Puma only we get 150m over 5 years so we both get 30m a year...

Munchies
25-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Chelsea 'agree' £49.3 million deal for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani to see off Manchester City

LDG
25-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Fuck sake.

That's disgusting.

Munchies
25-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Lets hope he flops like Torres :popcorn:

Source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10140249/Chelsea-agree-49.3-million-deal-for-Napoli-striker-Edinson-Cavani-to-see-off-Manchester-City-challenge.html

Chelsea have agreed a £49.3 million fee for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, according to the Italian club's official radio station.

Marc Overmars
25-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Fuckers.

LDG
25-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Cheque book team.

No class at all.

I bet John Terry even signed the cheque.

:sick:

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-06-2013, 10:12 AM
I'd still rather have Aspas.

Bet he scores more than him next season.

Cripps_orig
25-06-2013, 07:48 PM
FFP :bow:

Cripps_orig
29-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Chelsea legend Marko Marin joins Sevilla on loan

McNamara That Ghost...
02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GmCtci6cen8#at=273

Syed. :bow:

Makes good table tennis balls too.

What is Gallagher on about? Chelsea are the reason for the Premier League's success? :wacko:

I must have been mistaken when Sky kept saying it was the BLitW before Abramovich came in to it.

Niall_Quinn
02-07-2013, 05:37 PM
How thick is Cascarino?

And I think Gallagher demonstrates why a pretty face really oughtn't to be enough. Stupid ****.

Strange to see a journo telling the truth though. I wonder what brought that on?

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
It seems Syed has some sort of intelligence outside of football. And that is clearly off-putting for SSN and Cascarino.

How the hell does Cascarino work for The Times?

Syed probably has some sort of terminal illness, so he's not really bothered about his luminous food...

Niall_Quinn
02-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Tony thick **** seems to think it's okay for a major crook like Abramovich to be involved in football because, guess what, there have been dodgy people involved in the past. Let's extend that logic across the board shall we?

Oh wait, we do. It's called banking and politics. Tony thick **** has a point it seems.

Cripps_orig
02-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Chelsea in talks with Marco Van Ginkel.

Cripps_orig
05-07-2013, 10:38 PM
And now it's confirmed.

Next big thing in Holland apparently

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
05-07-2013, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GmCtci6cen8#at=273

Syed. :bow:

Makes good table tennis balls too.

What is Gallagher on about? Chelsea are the reason for the Premier League's success? :wacko:

I must have been mistaken when Sky kept saying it was the BLitW before Abramovich came in to it.

we need more people like this guy. makes football a better place.

no good having a bunch of thick, ex drug taking, binge drinking spastics on programmes like soccer saturday trying to analyse a game when they can't even string a sentence together. some intellectual thought would be good.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Schwarzer has joined Chelsea. I really don't understand that club.

Marc Overmars
09-07-2013, 09:00 PM
He's their Mart Poom.

Cripps_orig
09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Makes sense to me.

They have released hilarious and turnbull.

They ave a very good keeper as number 2 who won't mind being back up

McNamara That Ghost...
09-07-2013, 09:29 PM
In the meantime Courtois is stuck out on loan, again. :lol:

Cripps_orig
09-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Courtois is too good to be on the bench

McNamara That Ghost...
09-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Yet not good enough to start for them, which I don't get.

Cripps_orig
11-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Chelsea's online shop in the United States has scored a spectacular own goal this week by stocking a $16 Arsenal onesie in its collection of official Blues gear.
Full story: Metro

Munchies
17-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Apparently Mourinho offered United Mata and £10m for Rooney ... and United rejected it :haha:

Should be the other way round really, Rooney and £10m for Mata :lol:

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 09:34 AM
im not sure what is worse here. mourinho for offering it, or moyes for rejecting it?

Munchies
17-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Chelsea are understood to have offered £10m in cash plus a player, thought to be either Juan Mata or David Luiz, in part exchange for the 27-year-old.

On the BBC Site now
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23342660

:haha: Wow

Why does Mourinho want to get rid of Mata ? He's one of their best players.

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 09:37 AM
mourinho sellling chelseas best player?

no dont believe it. only wenger does that :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
17-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Chelsea are understood to have offered £10m in cash plus a player, thought to be either Juan Mata or David Luiz, in part exchange for the 27-year-old.

On the BBC Site now
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23342660

:haha: Wow

Why does Mourinho want to get rid of Mata ? He's one of their best players.

Mata could pollute things with his entertaining football whereas a has been Rooney could be the new Joe Cole.

GP
17-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Mourinho :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2013, 11:03 AM
£10 million? Chelsea. :lol:

Obviously broke.

GP
17-07-2013, 11:10 AM
If they want rid of Mata I'm sure we'll take him.

But wait, we shouldn't be strengthening the squad, only buying strikers.

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 12:02 PM
chelsea confirm they made a bid. but say no player was offered. so assume that means they bid ten million.

wheres the outrage? not even close to rooneys value, yet they bid massively below it. only arsenal do that.

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 12:33 PM
chelsea have now accused united of making up the mata offer and briefing the press :lol:

way to make sure they accept your second offer, accuse them of lying. maybe arsenal should try that tatic

Cripps_orig
17-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Do you just make these things up?

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 01:28 PM
given pretty much every media outlet said what i put what there. no. i read their stories, i was on my phone when i posted here so couldnt put the link in.

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-07-2013, 02:50 PM
PA saying United's chief exec has left their tour to carry out some "urgent transfer business".

:popcorn:

*This was actually meant to go in the Moyes Muppet thread, but sod it.*