PDA

View Full Version : Transfer News, Rumours and Bollocks Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

I_Killed_Kenny
16-08-2011, 09:37 AM
not really new news but we have been linked with honda again. seems realistic as there doesnt seem to be anyone else that is linked with him that can come and offer 50p more than we have and win the bidding war!

Justhandguns
16-08-2011, 09:41 AM
think rvp and theo may think about leaving next year if we carry on at this rate.

the club is a disaster atm.

RVP maybe? But Theo? I doubt if any teams above us would want him, maybe the spuds? But they have Lennon already.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 09:41 AM
As Arseblog says i cant see the club buying a pint of milk at the moment let alone new players

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-08-2011, 09:42 AM
RVP maybe? But Theo? I doubt if any teams above us would want him, maybe the spuds? But they have Lennon already.

chelsea need a winger and some pace.

theo under decent training and a manager who actually trains him properly would set the world alight. problem is he's stuck with a manager and a club who accepts mediocrity, so there's no real pressure to perform or improve.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 09:43 AM
If we spank Udinese by 3 or more goals tonight i think we will buy this week, but we wont..so we wont

I_Killed_Kenny
16-08-2011, 10:43 AM
eboue's gone to galatasaray.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7105712,00.html

bendtner may stay, rosicky injured.

oh what fun it is to be an arsenal fan at the moment!!!

Boss
16-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Bendtner :bow: :bow:

Would be a 20+ goal a season man under a different manager.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Eboue. :wave:

It's been...fun.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 11:04 AM

No.

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Bendtner is Championship level, and that is assuming he mans up and takes what is dished out in that League.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 11:10 AM

yeah you are right thats why all these others managers are falling over themselves to buy him

Marc Overmars
16-08-2011, 11:15 AM
He's nothing more than your average no frills centre forward.

Kenwyne Jones, Carlton Cole, etc...

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 11:18 AM
I wouldnt even rate him that highly tbh. At least those two have a first touch and can control the ball.

Boss
16-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Record of 1 goal in 2 starts despite the fact that he's never really been given a solid run in the team and 99% of his games have been from the wing. Oh, and we don't cross the ball to a player that's 6 foot 5. :sarcy:

And his technique shits all over Kenwyne Jones, Carlton Cole, etc etc

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Record of 1 goal in 2 starts despite the fact that he's never really been given a solid run in the team and 99% of his games have been from the wing. Oh, and we don't cross the ball to a player that's 6 foot 5. :sarcy:

And his technique shits

fyp

Fist of Lehmann
16-08-2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldnt even rate him that highly tbh. At least those two have a first touch and can control the ball.Are you sure? He isn't called Can't Control for nothing.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Bendtner has technique? :lol:

Flavs
16-08-2011, 11:34 AM
was looking at the Citeh squad, see who we could get in the Nasri deal and who played last night, seems the only 2 we would be offered are Santa Cruz and Adebayor :doh:

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 11:36 AM
was looking at the Citeh squad, see who we could get in the Nasri deal and who played last night, seems the only 2 we would be offered are Santa Cruz and Adebayor :doh:

If we threw in Bendtner, we'd probably get Aguero.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 11:40 AM
If we threw in Bendtner, we'd probably get Aguero.

:lol:

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 11:43 AM
im sad to see eboue gone. he may not have been the best player we have ever had but he always put in 100% effort, he never complained, not even after he was booed off, he kept his head down and trained harder. wish him all the best

LDG
16-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Swap him with Chelsea for Alex and 5mil tbh

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Gossip is that RM's Diarra is going to Spurs.

I know Wenger doesn't re-sign ex players but I felt we should never have sold him.

We need a DM and he's better than Song. Tempted?

RomfordPele
16-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Gossip is that RM's Diarra is going to Spurs.

I know Wenger doesn't re-sign ex players but I felt we should never have sold him.

We need a DM and he's better than Song. Tempted?

Yep, would be great signing, and it just nails the myth that there are no quality players out there.

isv
16-08-2011, 01:18 PM
ooh ooh ooh, just had a text from my mate who brought the Fabregas deal 2 months ago, Bendy and Jags swap, whilst beckford goes to Leicester for 2mill... Fee of approx 5mill too...

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Swap him with Chelsea for Alex and 5mil tbh

WTF thats too little, might as well get Sturiddge in that deal too.

LDG
16-08-2011, 01:23 PM
ooh ooh ooh, just had a text from my mate who brought the Fabregas deal 2 months ago, Bendy and Jags swap, whilst beckford goes to Leicester for 2mill... Fee of approx 5mill too...

Eh??

So we swap Bendy for Jags and pay 5mil??

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Fucksake. We're going into a champs league qualifier, a home game at Liverpool, and away game at Utd with 17 squad players. Of whom, Diaby, Wilshire, Rosicky are unfit. Bender, Eboue, Almunia off. And Nasri on strike.

Song will be suspended for the league ties, RVP is suspended tonight (as is Arsene btw). Gervinho is now going to be out for four games because our STUPID manager is on a moral crusade which he has no hope of winning.

And we're looking at buying bargain basement shite....maybe.

We have no fucking payers.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!

Are you serious? You're complaining now? WTF??? You just can't please some fuckers, can you? You wanted a clearout and the board has managed to get us down to just a handful of players with more to go. Plus they've banked large from Fabregas and Clichy with Nasri to come, that could be 50 million smackers matey, 50 mill! They've brought in a £15mill signing who could easily be sold on for more big bucks in 3-4 years if he's as good as everyone says, RvP will bring in the cash next season, Jack the season after that, it doesn't get better than this - and you're still complaining? Patience FFS, they can't all be sold at once, can they? Do you not think the FA would have something to say if there were no players at the club at all? Get real, keep you knickers on, the rest will be sold as soon as possible.

Fuck it, entitled or what.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 01:25 PM
ooh ooh ooh, just had a text from my mate who brought the Fabregas deal 2 months ago, Bendy and Jags swap, whilst beckford goes to Leicester for 2mill... Fee of approx 5mill too... So we'll have Jagielka in 2 months then?

isv
16-08-2011, 01:25 PM
yeah, bendy 10mill + 5mill cash = 15mill Jags simple maths...

isv
16-08-2011, 01:26 PM
yeah we will have him in 2 months....

LDG
16-08-2011, 01:28 PM
What about in two days?

crashley
16-08-2011, 01:29 PM
im sad to see eboue gone. he may not have been the best player we have ever had but he always put in 100% effort, he never complained, not even after he was booed off, he kept his head down and trained harder. wish him all the best

Unbelievably this leaves freakin' Almunia, as the last player with a 2006 CL final appearance left at the club. So that's another (almost legendary) Wenger team completely dismantled in just over 5 years...

isv
16-08-2011, 01:30 PM
What about in two days?

I think we will lose a day cause of the match, but hopefully by Friday so he can play against Liverpool at the weekend...

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 01:32 PM

- Sky Sports report that Leicester make a formal bid for Everton striker Jermaine Beckford.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11671_7105878,00.html

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 01:38 PM
I think we will lose a day cause of the match, but hopefully by Friday so he can play against Liverpool at the weekend...

Yeah we can't do any deals on match day cos Gazidis is playing up front with Van Persie and PHW is our back up keeper.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-08-2011, 01:38 PM

wasnt exactly hard to foresee the cesc transfer was it. i call bullshit.

isv
16-08-2011, 01:40 PM
wasnt exactly hard to foresee the cesc transfer was it. i call bullshit.

And for 35mill when everyone was calling 50mill, yeah right..

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 01:42 PM

The only people expecting £50m were crack hoes

isv
16-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah we can't do any deals on match day cos Gazidis is playing up front with Van Persie and PHW is our back up keeper.

Maybe Ivan will earn his wages and pull his finger out..

LDG
16-08-2011, 01:52 PM

So, it's kinda like we have a waiting period.

Oh noes :(

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Atletico Madrid have confirmed they would listen to offers for Diego Forlan if they get their hands on Porto's Falcao.

The Liga outfit previously confirmed they were keen on the Porto marksman, who enjoyed a blistering 2010/11 season in front of goal.

Atletico are not looking to cash in on free-scoring Forlan following Sergio Aguero's sale, however, they would review the Uruguayan's future if Falcao's signature was secured.

No interest
"At the moment we're not interested in selling Forlan, since we've already lost Aguero, but we are currently trying to buy Falcao from Porto," Atletico's chief executive Migel Angel Gil told FCInter1908.

"If we close that deal, we'd listen to offers for Forlan."

Italian giants Inter Milan are believed to be keen on landing Forlan with their star striker Samuel Eto'o expected to join Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7105945,00.html

Get your finger out AW

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-08-2011, 02:10 PM

no only idiots were.

most people could see sense that barca were cash strapped and werent gonna pay over the odds.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 02:22 PM
I just got a text from a mate in the know saying we are going on a french raid, £22mil for Hazard, £16mil for Miralem Pjanic and £9mil for Mapou Mbiwa yanga

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I just got a text from a mate in the know saying we are going on a french raid, £22mil for Hazard, £16mil for Miralem Pjanic and £9mil for Mapou Mbiwa yanga

More French shite, it's all getting old with Wenger now.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 02:29 PM
More French shite, it's all getting old with Wenger now.

Not really considering that Hazard is belgian, Pjanic is bosnian and Yanga is from the Central african republic

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Not really considering that Hazard is belgian, Pjanic is bosnian and Yanga is from the Central african republic

They all play in the French league don't they? A nancy league for girls. IOW, they don't play in the PL. What use do we have for them? They'll just slot in and repeat the performances of our other mincers. Big deal. Anyway how many Theo Walcotts do we want? One is bad enough.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2011, 02:34 PM

Did you Flav's that last name up or is that really what he is called? :blink:

Also, Hazard will be great I think, although was strangely on the bench a fair amount for Lille last season. Pjanic is much of a muchness I feel.

Flavs
16-08-2011, 02:35 PM
They all play in the French league don't they? A nancy league for girls. IOW, they don't play in the PL. What use do we have for them? They'll just slot in and repeat the performances of our other mincers. Big deal. Anyway how many Theo Walcotts do we want? One is bad enough.

Oh right you are one of those. Fair enough

Flavs
16-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Did you Flav's that last name up or is that really what he is called? :blink:

Also, Hazard will be great I think, although was strangely on the bench a fair amount for Lille last season. Pjanic is much of a muchness I feel.

No thats his real name mate. Pjanic would be the perfect replacement for Fabregas IMO

hobson's choice
16-08-2011, 02:38 PM

But they are all superb players

fakeyank
16-08-2011, 02:42 PM

No Marvin Martin :(

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Oh right you are one of those. Fair enough

If Hazard comes here we'll have signed £37mill worth of Theo Walcotts this summer - why? Any reason? And if Hazard is so amazing (I swear I think it's his name that impresses most people), why do we even have a chance of signing him? What can he do that Nasri can't and why do City prefer Nasri? Further, why sign a French CB when Chaill or Jagielka or Samba are already here in the PL and could hit the ground running? What's the point? These lot sound like more additions to Wenger's project which even he must be sensing has utterly failed. Don't know why we can't just get some PL talent in, toughen up and start the fight back immediately, why do we need to blow money that could be used constructively?

Flavs
16-08-2011, 02:46 PM
If Hazard comes here we'll have signed £37mill worth of Theo Walcotts this summer - why? Any reason? And if Hazard is so amazing (I swear I think it's his name that impresses most people), why do we even have a chance of signing him? What can he do that Nasri can't and why do City prefer Nasri? Further, why sign a French CB when Chaill or Jagielka or Samba are already here in the PL and could hit the ground running? What's the point? These lot sound like more additions to Wenger's project which even he must be sensing has utterly failed. Don't know why we can't just get some PL talent in, toughen up and start the fight back immediately, why do we need to blow money that could be used constructively?

English tax innit, cheaper to buy abroad

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 02:46 PM
But they are all superb players

In the PL? How do we know? Are we in a position to spend yet another year finding out? Is it actually a crime to go for tried and tested PL talent?

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 02:50 PM
English tax innit, cheaper to buy abroad

For the past 3 years the board has been saying we have £30mill top spend. Now we have the Fabregas money and the Nasri cash is on the way. Plus the same board has been boasting about profits year on year. Do you not think it would be worth it to spend on resources that stand a higher chance of yielding a return? Even if they are more expensive? We've done it the other way for years now and it hasn't worked. What have we actually saved by bargain bin shopping in Europe and South America? We can't even get rid of some of the dross we've signed, players that provide nothing to the team. Isn't that even worse than paying tax, chucking money down the drain week after week on players like Carlos Vela?

Boss
16-08-2011, 03:00 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7105945,00.html

Get your finger out AW

:gp:

Boss
16-08-2011, 03:01 PM
no only idiots were.

most people could see sense that arsenal would bend over and allow us to get arse fucked on the price.

:gp:

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:07 PM
It is so easy to be critical of the price Arsenal got, but what do people expect the Club to do when there is no market value to be had because of the desire of the player to go to one place and one place only - to such an extent, he took a paycut?

Boss
16-08-2011, 03:17 PM
We wasted two months insisting we wouldn't get shafted on the price and then got shafted on the price.

Could have gotten this pitiful 29M euros earlier and then reinvested it so that our signings would have time to acclimatize and we won't be looking for a replacement for our captain the day we play a CL qualifier.

That said, the money isn't going to be invested anyways. Can't wait till Wenger gtfo's our once majestic club.

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 03:22 PM

Stop talking sense. Wenger doesn't sign Prem experience.

That is why we are shit.

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 03:23 PM
I've been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an arsenal player but I will certainly leave very soon... it's nearly done.. But I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart... I am proud for having played with the Gunners...
*waves*

hobson's choice
16-08-2011, 03:25 PM
In the PL? How do we know? Are we in a position to spend yet another year finding out? Is it actually a crime to go for tried and tested PL talent?

Who are all these tested PL talent that are gonna vastly improve this team, that we can afford.

Boss
16-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Who are all these tested PL talent that are gonna vastly improve this team, that we can afford.

Given that we have at least 40M to spend and the positions we need bettered include players like Chamakh, Gibbs and Squillaci.... most of the league?

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 03:30 PM

Oh c'mon behave.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 03:35 PM

Parker, Baines, Bellamy, Cahill, Samba, Defoe, the other Cahill, Jagielka, Barton, and many more I'm sure. I think there's a degree of snobbery going on here, particularly from the manager but also from a certain section of the fans. We've deluded ourselves into to thinking we really do play this amazing football. The reality is that's history, what we play now is ineffective cack, that's when we're not being bullied off the pitch. Any three of the above players would add some steel and directness to a team crying out for it. Instead we're chasing every tippy-tappy, can't cross a ball master we can lay our hands on. Why? So we can just carry on doing what hasn't been working? Makes no sense, I'd rather see the stadium debt paid off than bring in one more lightweight or "prospect". We've done that and see the results.

LDG
16-08-2011, 03:37 PM
I've been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an arsenal player but I will certainly leave very soon... it's nearly done.. But I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart... I am proud for having played with the Gunners...

*waves*

Lol.

:wave:

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 03:39 PM
I aslo think we keep Nick too, beggars can't be chosers. Play the fucker up front for God's sake! Sure, he's mediocre but he could get his arse in the box and maybe a couple of misplaced crosses from Sagna will bounce off it into the net. We really are in desperate shape at the moment and if the manager wants to persist with his inexplicable gameplan it will only get worse for us. Back to basics, better ugly and effective than boring and ineffective which is what we currently have.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Lol.

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

rumours on twitter are that it was a fake person saying those things

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Lol.

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

Cunt is just using it as an excuse. The fans had his number figured pretty fast. 24 hours after Cesc leaving I can wish him the best because you can tell he has genuine regard for our club. But this Nasri cunt, what the fuck has he ever done for us? And now he's offended because somebody called him the cunt he plainly is? The quicker the fucker's out the door the better. Good job he's going to city, he'll do nothing there because there are egos at that club that will reduce him to dust. He'll vanish and be bench warming for Werder Bremen this time next year.

LDG
16-08-2011, 03:42 PM
rumours on twitter are that it was a fake person saying those things

Oh oh oh nooooeees!!!! What have I said!!

So sorry Sami. So so sorry.

Actually. No I'm not.

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

Kano
16-08-2011, 03:43 PM
well said nasri

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Actually. No I'm not.

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

:haha:

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Actually. No I'm not.

Fuck off you lesbo cunt.

oh ffs grow up. i wasnt having a go at you i was just passing on info i heard that it wasnt his quotes but fakes.

i agree he is a lesbo cunt too :good:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Would take Hazard tbh.Other 2 are a bit shit

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:45 PM
well said LDG

FYP, because surely you couldn't be that idiotic.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 03:46 PM
well said nasri

Nasri = £165K week
£165K a week = Nasri

There is nothing more, that's the whole picture, everything anyone needs to know, the player encapsulated in one figure, £165K a week.

Elreactor
16-08-2011, 03:47 PM
*waves*

Is there any degree of truth in that quote? Nasri reads like a very cultivated guy.

Kano
16-08-2011, 03:47 PM
to back someone responding to dumb ass chants whilst still a player for the club? i call it support, although we may disagree

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:49 PM
to back someone responding to dumb ass chants whilst still a player for the club? i call it support, although we may disagree

I call it sticking your head in the sand.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 03:50 PM

i see your point here but support works two ways. so far this summer nasri has held the club to ransom over new contract and wanting more money. you can see why the fans are turning on him, if he had a brain he would surely realise the atmosphere of the fans and how we want effort etc and htis wasnt going to help him.

Kano
16-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I call it sticking your head in the sand.

well done you

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 03:51 PM

The cunt's holding the club to ransom. If he wants to stay then sign the fucking contract, if he wants away then put in a transfer request. What he wants to do is run down his contract, fuck us and stuff his wallet with as much money as he can get. Fair enough actually, if that's what he wants to do. And also fair enough that the fans call him a cunt. But what's not fair is Nasri taking offence, because plainly he's a cunt. You can't have a go at the fans for telling the truth.

Kano
16-08-2011, 03:51 PM
i see your point here but support works two ways. so far this summer nasri has held the club to ransom over new contract and wanting more money. you can see why the fans are turning on him, if he had a brain he would surely realise the atmosphere of the fans and how we want effort etc and htis wasnt going to help him.

yet if for some reason he didnt move, those very same dickheads that chant about him would scream their nuts off when he scored. god forbid you criticise fans for anything

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:52 PM
well done you

Thanks. :cool:

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:53 PM
yet if for some reason he didnt move, those very same dickheads that chant about him would scream their nuts off when he scored. god forbid you criticise fans for anything

I think you ought to look closer to home when considering who is and who is not a dickhead.

Kano
16-08-2011, 03:54 PM
ok sweetheart

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 03:58 PM

hmm i dont know, they didnt with adebayor if you remember. nasri hasnt helped himself at all here, but then at the end of the day if he wears teh red and white, i guess we have to support

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Are we waiting to see if we qualify for the CL before making a move?

Xhaka Can’t
16-08-2011, 04:01 PM
hmm i dont know, they didnt with adebayor if you remember. nasri hasnt helped himself at all here, but then at the end of the day if he wears teh red and white, i guess we have to support

I don't know about that.

It is a two way street and Nasri has done nothing to merit support - quite the opposite really.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't know about that.

It is a two way street and Nasri has done nothing to merit support - quite the opposite really.

that is true, i want him out of the club but if come september he is still here, i will support him, albeit gruddingly

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 04:22 PM
The Gunners may turn their attentions to out-of-favour Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole, according to reports.
Full story: fanatix.com

Can see this happening

Master Splinter
16-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Vela and Botelho go on loan to Spain

Carlos Vela and Pedro Botelho will both spend the 2011/12 campaign on loan in Spain’s La Liga.

Vela (22) is to join Real Sociedad subject to a medical. Brazilian defender Botelho (21) will spend this term with the newly promoted Rayo Vallecano.

Vela, the Mexico international forward, goes to Real Sociedad for the opportunity of regular first-team football.

As well as featuring 13 times for the Gunners last season, Vela enjoyed a successful loan spell with West Bromwich Albion from January, scoring two vital goals in his eight appearances – late equalisers against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Stoke City – which helped the Baggies make a strong finish to the season.

Vela was involved in five of Arsenal’s six pre-season games this year, scoring in both matches on the Asia Tour, against a Malaysia XI in Kuala Lumpur and Hangzhou Greentown in China.

Botelho returns to Spain with Rayo to gain further first-team experience, having enjoyed a successful 2010/11 campaign as a regular with Second Division side Cartagena.

Since signing for Arsenal in January 2008, the young defender has also had season-long loan spells in Spain with Salamanca and Celta Vigo.

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wish Carlos and Pedro the best of luck with their respective clubs for the season ahead.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/vela-and-botelho-go-on-loan-to-spain

Vela :rose:

Good luck to them though.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 04:48 PM

Muck about with all these players going we'll end up having no one.

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 04:53 PM

Cesc gone
Vela gone
Eboue gone
Bendtner gone (if any fucker will take him)
Nasri gone
Clichy gone

Project youth :rose:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 05:01 PM
No Marvin Martin :(

Hes known as Little Xavi in France so fuck him tbh

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/06/2519743/introducing-little-xavi-marvin-martin-is-frances-new

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Hes known as Little Xavi in France so fuck him tbh

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/06/2519743/introducing-little-xavi-marvin-martin-is-frances-new

Nah just go for Gourcuff

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Cesc gone
Vela gone
Eboue gone
Nasri gone
Clichy gone

This is the 1st time in ages we have seen so much transfer activity at the club lol

Özim
16-08-2011, 05:06 PM
F*ck me we're getting rid of half our squad without replacing them, where does it end?

Özim
16-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Cesc gone
Vela gone
Eboue gone
Nasri gone
Clichy gone

and Denilson, though I appreciate he doesn't count for much.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 05:09 PM
F*ck me we're getting rid of half our squad without replacing them, where does it end?
yeah but most are the dross we all wanted out lol

Özim
16-08-2011, 05:12 PM
yeah but most are the dross we all wanted out lol
True but we did want replacements though, we didn't just want players to leave.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Can see this happening

Jeez, that has to be a joke. If there's any truth to it we should cut to the chase and go for Kieron Dyer and Owen Hargreaves. As impressive as Cole's injury record is, I think the other two have the edge.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Id take Hargreaves for sure

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Don't see why not, with half our squad gone it's going to be a lonely old medical room.

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Not sure why people are upset, didn't we all want all of the ineffectual dross cleared out? Vela, Eboue, Denilson... That wage bill must be looking mighty lean right now...

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-08-2011, 05:45 PM
True but we did want replacements though, we didn't just want players to leave.

really?

vela wasnt needed
eboue was replaced by jenkinson (who looks very good bar his own goal)
clichy was a liability, and it gives a chance for gibbs to shine (while jenkinson can provide cover)
cesc was always gonna go, and im sure we'll replace him
nasri's gone but we've bought oxo/gervinho

not all that bad. just need a centre half desperately.

Kano
16-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Muck about with all these players going we'll end up having no one.

we're selling our trophies next

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Well there you have it. Wenger just said on the Udinese pre-match build up that he'd:

"spend £40m on a player if he could find the right player"

Absolutely shocking stuff. The money is there but he refuses to spend it.

Presumably he didn't spot Suarez, Aguero, Modric, Eto'o and countless defenders.

Özim
16-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Well there you have it. Wenger just said on the Udinese pre-match build up that he'd:

"spend £40m on a player if he could find the right player"

Absolutely shocking stuff. The money is there but he refuses to spend it.

Presumably he didn't spot Suarez, Aguero, Modric, Eto'o and countless defenders.
Those are not super quality, not quite up to the level of Koscielny, Squillaci, Chamakh or Silvestre.

He knows what's he's doing.

KESSLER
16-08-2011, 09:52 PM
What happened to that Honda bloke?

Lets buy him

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 09:53 PM
What happened to that Honda bloke?

Lets buy him

Capcom wont sell him to us

KESSLER
16-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Capcom wont sell him to us

lol :p

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 10:22 PM
http://www.football.co.uk/arsenal/arsenal_winger_vela_loaned_to_real_sociedad_rss178 6399.shtml

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Impressed at the World Cup?

Wtf?

GunnerFan4Life
16-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Twitter saying Vermaelen is Hazards cousin?

Özim
16-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Impressed at the World Cup?

Wtf?
The national chipping world cup, he chipped and chipped and chipped and finished off by make some chips in a chip pan.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 10:30 PM

Twitter :lol:

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2011, 10:31 PM
The national chipping world cup, he chipped and chipped and chipped and finished off by make some chips in a chip pan.

Still chipping away at the poor guy I see.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Speculation: The Daily Express claims that Samir Nasri has issued a bitter farewell to Arsenal as he prepares to complete a £22million move to Manchester City.

Nothing we never knew if true

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 10:37 PM

Lille have slapped a €30million price tag on midfield star Eden Hazard as Arsenal step up their pursuit of the Belgian ace, according to reports in France.
The 20-year-old has been on Arsene Wenger’s radar for some time and the Frenchmen is now pondering a bid following the departure of Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona and the likely sale of Samir Nasri.
Lille are keen to keep the Belgian international and L’Equipe claim they have responded to Arsenal’s interest by demanding that massive fee for him.
The Gunners have already signed Gervinho in an £11m deal from Lille this summer and the club’s president Michel Seydoux said after that move was completed that he intended to keep Hazard.
Seydoux said: “I am not sure he wants to leave anyway. He knows his status here and at a large club there is much more uncertainty."
Wenger will have no trouble matching the fee for Hazard having banked £35m for Fabregas and with Nasri expected to leave for between £20-25m but the doubts will persist as to whether he is prepared to spend that much on one player.
Instead, the Emirates boss will be hoping to persuade Lille to drop their asking price for Hazard, who is the cousin of Gunners’ centre-half Thomas Vermaelen.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9923/3/lille-slap-%E2%82%AC30m-price-tag-arsenal-target-hazard

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Nothing we never knew if true
Just goes to prove how much of an ignorant cunt he is.

If true of course.

Grebbo
16-08-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9923/3/lille-slap-%E2%82%AC30m-price-tag-arsenal-target-hazard

I heard he was on the bench for Lille last season. Can't be that great can he??

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-Samir-Nasri-says-bitter-angry-and-leaving-very-soon-in-Facebook-dig-at-fans-who-branded-him-greedy-article786237.html

Fist of Lehmann
16-08-2011, 10:57 PM
I heard he was on the bench for Lille last season. Can't be that great can he??Must be some other dude you're thinking of. This guy clocked 52 appearances and Ligue 1 Player of the Season last year.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-Samir-Nasri-says-bitter-angry-and-leaving-very-soon-in-Facebook-dig-at-fans-who-branded-him-greedy-article786237.html

Fucking lesbian cunt!

cant wait to see the back of him now

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Just goes to prove how much of an ignorant cunt he is.

If true of course.

Ssh can't call him that world he senstive you know. He'll run away if we keep calling him that

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Paris Saint-Germain have enquired about Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner. The Gunners want £11m for the 23-year-old.
Full story: Daily Mail

:pray:

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Fucking lesbian cunt!

cant wait to see the back of him now

I only he could train alone with Diaby.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 11:09 PM

YAY!!!!!

PSG :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
16-08-2011, 11:16 PM

Imagine if they gave us 35 Mill for him lol

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 11:32 PM
@MattLawExpress: Yes the nasri quotes were gen and yes he's defo off to man city.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Who's Matt Lawexpress?

AKBapologist
16-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Who's Matt Lawexpress?
The guy who wrote this:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265509/Hurt-Samir-Nasri-done-with-Arsenal?

selassie
17-08-2011, 12:27 AM

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 12:37 AM
So Nasri´s words were true after all. The guy is really pissed off. :wave:

Could we hope to get more than 22M for him, say, 28-30M? Just to balance things a bit with the Fabregas stuff.

OK so at least the stadium debt will be drastically reduced after this transfer window. All the transfer revenues from Barcacunt, Sally Nasri, Eboue, JET. Plus 10M left after the signings of Gervinho + foxy fairy tale, which were bought with part of the "40M available to splash". How much is there left to pay for the stadium after all this?

selassie
17-08-2011, 12:41 AM
So Nasri´s words were true after all. The guy is really pissed off. :wave:

Could we hope to get more than 22M for him, say, 28-30M? Just to balance things a bit with the Fabregas stuff.

OK so at least the stadium debt will be drastically reduced after this transfer window. All the transfer revenues from Barcacunt, Sally Nasri, Eboue, JET. Plus 10M left after the signings of Gervinho + foxy fairy tale, which were bought with part of the "40M available to splash". How much is there left to pay for the stadium after all this?

I think 22m is as much as we're going to get for Nasri.

Like you say, these sales cut more money off the stadium debt. I think in the unlikely event of us spending the money from the sales I've got to the point where I don't even trust Wenger to spend it wisely. He'll probably go after more Projects, team doesn't need anymore, it needs experience/established quality.

Wenger made me chuckle in his pre-match interview, he said he's not afraid to spend, he said he would spend 40million on a player if he could find the right player, WTF??? :lol:

AKBapologist
17-08-2011, 01:13 AM
The guy who wrote this:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265509/Hurt-Samir-Nasri-done-with-Arsenal?

Just to make things clear i dont have a facebook so i never said i was leaving with bitterness the guy who said that use a fake account

Twitter > Newspapers tbh.
http://twitter.com/#!/Nanas08

GunnerFan4Life
17-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Yep, nasri denies those earlier comments on twitter. Says he hasnt got a facebook account.

Master Splinter
17-08-2011, 03:35 AM
Na$ri deserves an apology from you ungrateful cunts.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 05:52 AM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7106305,00.html

out go Vela and the transexual wing back

Keith
17-08-2011, 07:18 AM

Twitter > Newspapers tbh.
http://twitter.com/#!/Nanas08

Surely he should be in bed before training not on twitter?

Boss
17-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Good to see that Nasri's shown up a lot of fans on here to be naive muppets.

Letters
17-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Good to see that Nasri's shown up a lot of fans on here to be naive muppets.

Do carry on.

Özim
17-08-2011, 08:07 AM
There's a few people I'd like to see leave our club, Nasri isn't one of them...they're all upstairs.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 08:10 AM
There's a few people I'd like to see leave our club, Nasri isn't one of them...they're all upstairs.

Really? You havent mentioned it

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Window shuts 2 weeks today.

Better get the ball rolling Vinger.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Why is taking so long for us to sell Nasri? Just get it done. (and buy some fucking players)

Keith
17-08-2011, 08:27 AM

in your house?

LDG
17-08-2011, 08:47 AM

selassie
17-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Are we still in the waiting period? :unsure:

AKBapologist
17-08-2011, 09:25 AM
@MattLawExpress: Just to clarify, all journos last night checked with arsenal and were told to treat the nasri quotes as genuine. He will go.

Ok, so journos at arsenal for game, see nasri quotes, ask arsenal press office if account is real, told yes and told story ok to print...

Also, wenger doesn't do press conf so we can't ask him about them. Not sure what else we could do. Still convinced nasri will go v soon

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2011, 09:28 AM

It's good that journalists value their integrity so highly now.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Why is taking so long for us to sell Nasri? Just get it done. (and buy some fucking players)

No point selling now if we don't replace him yet. if he does go it will deadline day.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 09:33 AM
@MattLawExpress: Just to clarify, all journos last night checked with arsenal and were told to treat the nasri quotes as genuine. He will go.

Ok, so journos at arsenal for game, see nasri quotes, ask arsenal press office if account is real, told yes and told story ok to print...

Also, wenger doesn't do press conf so we can't ask him about them. Not sure what else we could do. Still convinced nasri will go v soon

Even if he did he'd Lie even if it was true anyway.

Joker
17-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Nasri has some gall, to be criticising the fans given the way this bastard has behaved this summer. I hope the twat fucks off ASAP, and when returning with Man City to the Emirates, is subjected to extreme booing and abuse (within reason i.e. no racism, homophobia, xenophobia etc)

He really is an unpleasant human being, and these sorts of people are responsible for the greedy, individualistic world that we live in.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 09:48 AM
http://a.yfrog.com/img741/2415/tdxj.jpg

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2011, 09:48 AM
starting to not give a flying duck about Nas anymore, that story is about as over as Cesc's

however am starting to brick it about what we are going to do about the siza of our squad.......what was someone saying before 17 players with all the minuses

please start to get this slow boat to China motoring there are only 3 days till Liverpool.......makes me wish kick off was at 3 so we can get those extra hours.....we have 2 players banned for 2 very important games

but Wenger no panic buys like Squid otherwise I can going to fucking lose it........raw sushi stylie

http://cezl.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/sushibody.jpg

well may not be the end of the world.............##

Flavs
17-08-2011, 09:52 AM

server too busy!
17-08-2011, 09:55 AM
It is a bit of a concern how quiet all the transfers have gone. I would have expected all sorts of shit flying about as soon as Fabs left and with Nasri on his way. Get Marvin!

Özim
17-08-2011, 09:58 AM
in your house?
No, wouldn't like to have them pollute my home.

Özim
17-08-2011, 10:00 AM
It's hard being right.

GP
17-08-2011, 10:03 AM
It's hard being right.

Clearly.

Letters
17-08-2011, 10:05 AM

Letters
17-08-2011, 10:05 AM
It's hard being right.

How would you know? :unsure:

Joker
17-08-2011, 10:07 AM
******* on Campbell:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-campbell-s-a-gamble-worth-taking

"Sometimes you feel the reputation of the player is punished by the fact he did not have a massive transfer fee. You would like people to look just at the quality of the players and feel if they are Arsenal players or not."

FFS, isn't it obvious that, in many cases, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys???! Yes Arsene, with players like Squillaci, Chamakh, Silvestre etc, it wasn't the price tag that put us off these players, but their consistently shite performances week in week out.

Wenger keeps repeating this bullshit that just because a player is cheap, fans are prejudiced against them. That is ultra BS, what makes us prejudiced against them is the fact that these bargain basement signings show why they're so cheap, by playing at League One standard.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2011, 10:08 AM
oh dear!
this thread is starting to mirror our summer dealings. . . .going nowher

Unai Tea
17-08-2011, 10:11 AM
So financially this summer, is this about right?

Starting point/transfer Kitty

£25m - £30m

Player Sales
Clichy +£7m
Eboue +3m
Fabregas +£25m (up front-ish)

Players in
Jenkinson -£1m
Gervinho -£11m
Oxlade-Chamberlain -£10m

That means we should have a transfer kitty around £38m - £43m, or if we aim to not spend any of the original kitty, £13m - £18m.

And if Nasri and Bendtner go, that's another £30m - £35m which means that just to spend what comes in from sales we'd need to dish out £43m - £53m on additional players. Even spending half of what we sold we'd still need to spend £20m - £25m. If we really wanted to push the boat out we're talking about having around £75m to spend.

While the sand is quickly running out on the transfer window, it's inconceivable that we don't add some new players. The money is there and we've had a significant clear out. The result is a side that's not only lacking in depth but also in quality.

Our squad as it stands (and assuming Bendtner/Nasri/Almunia go):

GK (3):
Szczesny
Fabianksi
Mannone

Defenders (8):

Sagna
Jenkinson
Vermaelen
Koscielny
Djourou
Squillaci
Gibbs
Traore

Midfielders (9):

Wilshere
Ramsay
Song
Frimpong
Rosicky
Arshavin
Diaby
Lansbury
Eastmond

Strikers/Wingers (6):

Van Persie
Walcott
Chamakh
Gervinho
Miyachi
Oxlade-Chamberlain
(assuming Campbell has to go out on loan in Spain)

That's 26 players but that includes 8-10 under 21's. It's a 'big' enough squad but it's very obvious there's nowhere anough strength in depth and quality.

I think we need at least a CB which gives us 5 + jenkinson and also makes Vermaelen more available for LB duties (if we don't do the smart thing and get a LB as well).

We also clearly need to add someone with experience who can fill both the central midfielder or 4-3-3 winger spots (someone like Nasri basically, or Mata..doh!). Maybe Wenger anticipates the rapid development of Diaby from a useless and injured donkey into an accomplished, creative and available CM/wide Midfielder. :(

I also think we need a striker. I like the notion of playing Walcott up there more but even if you do we have two guys made of glass and one who's a bottler - no pun intended.

So, we have a need for at least 3 players (CB, CM/Winger and a Striker) and we have up to £75m to get those players.

I know this isn't a revelation to anyone here but writing it all down is therapeutic. Writing it down makes it seem like it makes it impossible to recognise the weaknesses of the team and the opportunities to strengthen.

Fist of Lehmann
17-08-2011, 10:25 AM
How would you know? :unsure:That's a 'Zimm Finds Out' moment right there.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 10:27 AM
It's hard being right.

hobson's choice
17-08-2011, 10:38 AM
We are fukked, and pretty much have to settle for whatever we can get at the moment, even if we sell Nasri. Cause the problem we face is whoever we go after, if the potential selling club don't already have a replacement, or won't be able to line one up quick enough, they won't sell, and most will be demanding a higher percentage of upfront cash.

Brilliant manager staff at this club

Boss
17-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Do carry on.

The hate Nasri gets on here is around 20x the hate an absolute cunting gobshite like Barton gets, despite the fact that the only thing wrong he's done is refuse to sign a contract and ask for reinforcements (something asked for on here a few times every hour). What he said about the song was spot on, it was disrespectful and pathetic given he still plays for us.

People were quick to slaughter him for the comments yet once he's said they're not true no one's changed their opinion. He's already been compared to Adebayor by some despite doing nowhere near the amount of nonsense that scrote did.

In conclusion, football. :rose:

Flavs
17-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Valbuena linked http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7107309,00.html

Oh and Spurs are in talks with Citeh over signing Adebayor, if Arry can get that big cunt scoring we are stuggling for 4th

server too busy!
17-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know anything about this Sow dude that wants to join us from Lille?

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 11:34 AM

Oh and Spurs are in talks with Citeh over signing Adebayor, if Arry can get that big cunt scoring we are stuggling for 4th

I think that's a big 'if'.

But if he does and they get Diarra then we're struggling for 5th.

selassie
17-08-2011, 11:46 AM

I wouldn't mind us signing Valbuena, quite a tidy little player and semi-established. I'm absolutely desperate for Arsene to start building the squad, surely he won't go into the season with the current squad minus Nasri? Surely?

Flavs
17-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know anything about this Sow dude that wants to join us from Lille?

If its Moussa then yes, he is a lightning striker, he was top scorer in france last year. Used to play fro Rennes and moved to Lille at the start of last season. Scored 25 goals last season...

Fist of Lehmann
17-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Buying Lille's entire front 3 sounds like a plan.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Bit of trivia but Mahamadou Diarra is still a free agent :whistle:

Flavs
17-08-2011, 11:55 AM
We should go belgian crazy and just get Hazard, Vertonghen and Fellaini in

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 11:56 AM
From Sky Sports:

Valencia are sticking to their €30million (£26.4million) price tag on in-demand winger Juan Mata, according to reports in Spain.

The Spain international is a reported target for Chelsea, with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger having ruled his club out of the running at the weekend.

Tottenham expressed an interest earlier in the summer, but their pursuit has since cooled due to the excessive asking price.

And Madrid-based sports newspaper Marca claims Valencia rebuffed an offer from Chelsea totalling €25million (£21.9million) this week.

The Blues, the report suggests, are preparing to order Fernando Torres to convince his international team-mate of the merits of a move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea are building a great team. If they get Mata and Modric it's between them and City for the title IMO.

GP
17-08-2011, 11:56 AM
I understand that there are some excellent players playing in France, but do you think we could sign someone from somewhere else just for once?

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 11:58 AM
We should go belgian crazy and just get Hazard, Vertonghen and Fellaini in

I use them on FIFA quite a lot. They have some pretty good players.

Dunno how they're getting on in the Euro qualifiers but they have the makings of a quality side.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I understand that there are some excellent players playing in France, but do you think we could sign someone from somewhere else just for once?

Like Southampton? Charlton?

:O(

Unai Tea
17-08-2011, 12:11 PM

To be fair, once Nasri goes, there will be no shadow of a doubt that Spurs have a better side than us. Whether they add anyone to increase that disparity is another matter. We have history and a bastardised version of a once great style of play on our side. We'll be lucky to get 4th as it is.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 12:15 PM
To be fair, once Nasri goes, there will be no shadow of a doubt that Spurs have a better side than us. Whether they add anyone to increase that disparity is another matter. We have history and a bastardised version of a once great style of play on our side. We'll be lucky to get 4th as it is.

Nah, there's definitely a shadow of doubt. Our team minus Nasri and their current team is pretty close but I say we edge it. They'd likely overtake us if they get Whore and Diarra though.

Certainly as it stands the two teams have never been closer in terms of quality.

Unai Tea
17-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Nah, there's definitely a shadow of doubt. Our team minus Nasri and their current team is pretty close but I say we edge it. They'd likely overtake us if they get Whore and Diarra though.

Certainly as it stands the two teams have never been closer in terms of quality.

I think once Nasri goes we have very little star quality - Wilshere, Van Persie (when fit), Arshavin (when thin) and that's about it. They have Bale, Van de Vaert, Modric. The rest of their team is solid enough and they have hundreds of them on their first team. So to me, more quality and more quantity. You can be more circumspect and go for the 'closer than ever' approach and that's pretty reasonable. However, I just think they've surpassed us already, more by us taking two steps back than them taking two steps forward.

GP
17-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Like Southampton? Charlton?

:O(

League 1 = Ligue 1

:shrug:

Unai Tea
17-08-2011, 12:35 PM
League 1 = Ligue 1

While that may be true, one is of those two is definitely not in France. I checked.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 12:37 PM
League 1 = Ligue 1

<_<

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 01:14 PM

Sadly thats all AW seems to know, Seems likr Ricky Alverez would not have been so bad after all.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 01:38 PM

Would not mind him here tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 01:39 PM
From Sky Sports:

Chelsea are building a great team. If they get Mata and Modric it's between them and City for the title IMO.

Probs valencia bs to raise the price up,Chelsea want modric and thats who they will go after.

gunsofashburtongrove
17-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Would not mind him here tbh
Have always liked him, but doesn't come across as a Cesc replacement. He looks a Nasri replacement, which i doubt we will get with Gervinho and Ryo added and Campbell who is likely to be used in all the forward positions.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-08-2011, 01:54 PM
chelsea are in for mata.

fuck.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 02:14 PM
chelsea are in for mata.

fuck.

Our policy of dithering around in the transfer window is paying off again.

Anyway, it doesn't mata (<- funniest joke of the year tbh) because what we need in the team is leadership, determination, energy, experience and players who won't break every five minutes. Get rid of Nasri and make sure Bellamy comes the other way as part of the deal. Bellamy still has a few good seasons in him and he'd give us what we have been lacking for years, a goal poacher and somebody who isn't afraid of mixing it up in the box. Just fucking go and buy Parker now, this is a nobrainer. Parker and Jack would be a sound pairing in the middle. Cahill and Jagielka/ Samba, just fucking get them will you Wenger FFS! I mean what the fuck, phone call, offer, chequebook, press conference, done. Samba is already agitating to get away, with Spurs sniffing around, Bolton admit Cahill is unsettled and I wonder if Jagielka would really prefer Everton to Arsenal if the choice became real? We should have already signed Given of course, but that one slipped away too. Then we'll need a fullback, Baines of course. Wenger says this is all too difficult to do and yet other clubs manage it. Why are we so different? Why are we dicking around being linked with every foreign player in the world but haven't made any offers (bar the joke bid for Jagielka) for available players that could instantly start paying off the fee?

Are we really going into the new season with the current squad and nothing else? Or just one more foreign signing with a whole bunch of "time to acclimatise" excuses in tow? Of all Wenger's mishaps this would be the greatest error he's made in his 15 years. Two matches in and everyone can see how badly this squad is going to suffer. Two weeks to go and nothing concrete, this has got to be the most worrying period as an Arsenal fan for over a decade.

I'm sure Wenger is reading this so, Arsene, pull your fucking finger out!

Joker
17-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Our policy of dithering around in the transfer window is paying off again.

Anyway, it doesn't mata (<- funniest joke of the year tbh) because what we need in the team is leadership, determination, energy, experience and players who won't break every five minutes. Get rid of Nasri and make sure Bellamy comes the other way as part of the deal. Bellamy still has a few good seasons in him and he'd give us what we have been lacking for years, a goal poacher and somebody who isn't afraid of mixing it up in the box. Just fucking go and buy Parker now, this is a nobrainer. Parker and Jack would be a sound pairing in the middle. Cahill and Jagielka/ Samba, just fucking get them will you Wenger FFS! I mean what the fuck, phone call, offer, chequebook, press conference, done. Samba is already agitating to get away, with Spurs sniffing around, Bolton admit Cahill is unsettled and I wonder if Jagielka would really prefer Everton to Arsenal if the choice became real? We should have already signed Given of course, but that one slipped away too. Then we'll need a fullback, Baines of course. Wenger says this is all too difficult to do and yet other clubs manage it. Why are we so different? Why are we dicking around being linked with every foreign player in the world but haven't made any offers (bar the joke bid for Jagielka) for available players that could instantly start paying off the fee?

Are we really going into the new season with the current squad and nothing else? Or just one more foreign signing with a whole bunch of "time to acclimatise" excuses in tow? Of all Wenger's mishaps this would be the greatest error he's made in his 15 years. Two matches in and everyone can see how badly this squad is going to suffer. Two weeks to go and nothing concrete, this has got to be the most worrying period as an Arsenal fan for over a decade.

I'm sure Wenger is reading this so, Arsene, pull your fucking finger out!

We don't need a centre half, we already have Squillaci as back up and Frimpong can play there as well you know.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Arsenal are holding meetings with Lazio striker Mauro Zarate, according to the player's agent and brother.
Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport claims Zarate's representative and sibling Sergio is in London to meet with the Gunners (http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/sports-news/football/clubs/t3/arsenal) over a return to the Premier League for the former Birmingham man.
Zarate has fallen down the pecking order at Lazio following the arrivals of Djibril Cisse and Miroslav Klose this summer.
The 24-year-old would be available for a fee of around £10m and Atletico Madrid and Spartak Moscow have also expressed an interest in the Argentinean.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9945/3/zarate-agent-claims-arsenal-talks-lazio-star

WTF, Rated him once though

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Emmanuel Eboue says he left Arsenal to work with legendary Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim and claims Tottenham made an approach to sign him.

The Ivory Coast international completed his move to the Turkish giants on Tuesday for €3.5million, having been made surplus to requirements at The Emirates.

Eboue, 28, revealed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger spoke highly of Terim, who is in his third spell in charge of the club, and that went some way towards making his mind up.

"
"The reason why I've signed for Galatasaray is that the manager wants me here and he wants me to play, so that gave me more confidence to come here," he told Sky Sports News.

"When I spoke to Arsene Wenger about it, he said the manager here is a really nice guy. So when he told me that I was happy and I said 'okay, I'll come here to see if it's true or not'.

'Challenge'
"Everyone was so happy to see me and now this is another challenge for me. I've promised to my new manager that I'll give everything for him and for myself."

Eboue might not have had to move from his North London home, however, after revealing that Spurs made contact over a proposed move before he opted for Turkey.

He added: "Before I went to Galatasaray, I had many contacts - from Tottenham and many other clubs in Europe."

The versatile defender, who has played 61 times for his country, is the fourth first-team player to leave the Emirates this summer after Gael Clichy, Denilson and Cesc Fabregas.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7107988,00.html

Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal have taken a gamble on Joel Campbell, but he believes it is worth it.

The Gunners have agreed terms with the 19-year-old's current club Deportivo Saprissa for the sale of the highly-rated striker.

Wenger is now looking forward to developing the skills of the youngster, who is predominantly left-footed and has made six full international appearances, scoring twice.

If Campbell does join the club, the 19-year-old will follow Gervinho, Carl Jenkinson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain into the Emirates. He told the club's Official Matchday Programme: "Joel is a young prospect, he has talent and he can play right, left or centrally. We took a gamble on him but, from what we have seen, it is worth taking.

"Campbell could join the club, Gervinho has joined the club, Carl Jenkinson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have joined the club and people forget that. You can see that Gervinho has had a big impact as well.

"Sometimes you feel the reputation of the player is punished by the fact he did not have a massive transfer fee. You would like people to look just at the quality of the players and feel if they are Arsenal players or not."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7107981,00.html

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Eboue :bow:

Also, so much shit about Campbell as expected.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Arsenal are holding meetings with Lazio striker Mauro Zarate, according to the player's agent and brother.
Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport claims Zarate's representative and sibling Sergio is in London to meet with the Gunners over a return to the Premier League for the former Birmingham man.
Zarate has fallen down the pecking order at Lazio following the arrivals of Djibril Cisse and Miroslav Klose this summer.
The 24-year-old would be available for a fee of around £10m and Atletico Madrid and Spartak Moscow have also expressed an interest in the Argentinean.

Zarate must be monumentally shit.

Fist of Lehmann
17-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Must admit, when I watched Costa Rica's U-20s it was 17yr old John Ruiz what caught the eye rather than your man Billy Joel.

Apparently Inter are interested. Still, what do I know, I'm not a football scout.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Must admit, when I watched Costa Rica's U-20s it was 17yr old John Ruiz what caught the eye rather than your man Billy Joel.

Apparently Inter are interested. Still, what do I know, I'm not a football scout.

Arry was watching him last night.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Arry was watching him last night.

No thats was Bryan Ruiz

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 03:38 PM
No thats was Bryan Ruiz

Oh right. He any good?

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Zarate must be monumentally shit.

£10mill for an ex-Birmingham Lazio reserve, £15mill for a kid from Southampton, yet we won't spend £17mill on an established PL CB? Mind you, as has been pointed out, we have Squillaci.

AKBapologist
17-08-2011, 03:48 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14563989.stm

Kano
17-08-2011, 03:53 PM
From Sky Sports:

true and similarly, judging by the media stories, so are we

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 03:54 PM

Would be better to do money + player deal as City don't give a shit about cash whereas if we take the £25mill into the open market suddenly Titus Bramble will be worth £25mill.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 03:55 PM

That's a good deal.... for Stan.

Joker
17-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Goodbye Nasri, you worthless piece of turd.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 04:01 PM
It's been a great summer for Stanley.

Kano
17-08-2011, 04:05 PM
It's been a great summer for Stanley.

that's another fine mess he's got us into

Joker
17-08-2011, 04:10 PM
that's another fine mess he's got us into

These corporate whores are criminals in my book. What they are doing may be within the law, but by any moral standard they fail to match up, and come across as parasites who take from the fans and give nothing in return.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 05:11 PM
These corporate whores are criminals in my book. What they are doing may be within the law, but by any moral standard they fail to match up, and come across as parasites who take from the fans and give nothing in return.

That's the fans' fault, if fans keep giving then the corporate drones will keep taking. It's not a secret, the driving directive for any corporation is to maximise returns for shareholders. The board is doing its duty by the corporation, this is the sad reality of it. You could say the board would sell everything down to the last pencil if given the chance. Effectively that's what they did when they sold out to Stan. His job will now be to maximise the value of his asset so he too can sell on at a profit. Not sure football comes into it any more beyond the need to keep the bare minimum in place to keep on attracting the fans. There's an inertia at play, the fans' loyalty will persist long after the value for money has dropped to zero. This is what PHW and his cronies have exploited and banked and I guess Stan hopes there's enough in the loyalty tank for one more round.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 05:14 PM

Do you think they care, just like the top boss in a Selfridges or A harrods don't give a shite about his Customers. Arsenal don't give a shit about its fans/customers. to the, as long as the Money is coming in what they are doing is in the interest of the club.

Not sure the fat russian would have made a diffrence either

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Do you think they care, just like the top boss in a Selfridges or A harrods don't give a shite about his Customers. Arsenal don't give a shit about its fans/customers. to the, as long as the Money is coming in what they are doing is in the interest of the club.

Not sure the fat russian would have made a diffrence either

Well I think they probably do give a shit, in much the same way as it pays a farmer to keep his cow at least reasonably healthy.

Boss
17-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Words of wisdom tbh:

"Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri," stated Wenger. "You cannot convince people you are ambitious after that. You cannot pretend you are a big club.

"A big club holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take [players] away from you."

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Every day that passes without a major signing is going to make it harder in several ways. As the delay grows so does the message we are not an ambitious club, which can't make it any easier to attract ambitious players. Also the availability of players will be dropping all the time as they either sign contracts or go elsewhere. And their prices will likely rise as we get closer to the close of the transfer window and managers are more reluctant to sell due to the shorter time available to find replacements. This has all been managed so poorly it's tempting to think it is deliberate. If the club strings out these two weeks without making several major signings (and it really does need to be several given the weakness of our squad) I wonder who could possibly still have faith in this board or this manager? It will be the ultimate two fingered salute to the fans and to a club that not so long ago was considered to be the best in the land both on and off the pitch. Really though, what the hell is going on?

Unai Tea
17-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Words of wisdom tbh:

Well, he's right and wrong. At the moment we aren't a big club. There's the big 3 (Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea) and the smaller pack of teams capable of getting the 4th champions league spot (Us, Liverpool, Tottenham). I think 3-4 high-quality experienced players might bring us back to into the lead peleton or make us 'big' again.

But even if we are 'big' in the sense of the relative equals on the pitch of Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City, we are a team that has had its success by finding younger/unknown talent and then selling them on for a profit. We recycle players internally whereas the other teams just replace like for like, i.e. Paul Scholes is old, buy someone like Schneijder.

We're kinda like a higher quality version of West Ham or Southampton.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Even if we wanted to spend (we don't) who could we possibly attract now? Even if we did get someone, how long before they move on.

This Club has been allowed to deteriorate past the tipping point and is headed inexcorably in the wrong way.

Power n Glory
17-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Every day that passes without a major signing is going to make it harder in several ways. As the delay grows so does the message we are not an ambitious club, which can't make it any easier to attract ambitious players. Also the availability of players will be dropping all the time as they either sign contracts or go elsewhere. And their prices will likely rise as we get closer to the close of the transfer window and managers are more reluctant to sell due to the shorter time available to find replacements. This has all been managed so poorly it's tempting to think it is deliberate. If the club strings out these two weeks without making several major signings (and it really does need to be several given the weakness of our squad) I wonder who could possibly still have faith in this board or this manager? It will be the ultimate two fingered salute to the fans and to a club that not so long ago was considered to be the best in the land both on and off the pitch. Really though, what the hell is going on?

Wenger had no intention of signing a new CB. Check his comments.

If we had conceded a goal I would have been bombarded with questions about why I don’t buy a centre back! They have to take credit.

Also found this...I was unaware of this one.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/942574/arsene-wenger-says-arsenal-not-in-the-market-for-a-centre-back?cc=5739

Arsenal have been linked with a number of defenders this summer including Mertesacker, Phil Jagielka, Christopher Samba, Gary Cahill and, most recently, Scott Dann.

However, with Thomas Vermaelen, Laurent Koscielny, Johan Djourou and Sebastien Squillaci all on the books, Wenger denied talk of a move to bolster his options in the position.

"We currently have four central defenders," he told German publication Kicker, "and so there is no need for another."

Despite Wenger's words, there have been strong reports that Arsenal have held talks with Birmingham over Dann and a move is said to be close.

Reacting to the speculation earlier this month, Dann told Sky Sports News: "Obviously I'm an ambitious person and I want to play at the top level. Everyone who knows me knows that."

Birmingham have been forced to allow their key players to leave the club following their relegation as a result of financial problems.

This is what always happens and I think it's deliberate. He says one thing at the start of the season and then he starts to change his tune. We saw it last season with the GK situation. When we needed a back up striker because of RVP's injury he spoke of the many options we had... Bendy, Theo, Arshavin, Vela, JET, Eduardo....where would he play them he asked. Now look at the striker situation. This is what frustrates me the most about the youth system. He uses these players to justify his inaction but we end up selling them off a season or two later because the players he mentioned aren't good enough. They were never good enough in the first place and it takes him a year or two to realise that. We've sacrificed experienced players to make way for these guys. Just look how we got rid of Eduardo so Bendy and Vela could get more playing time. Two years later, Bendy and Vela are on their way out. We've sacrificed too much. We shove experienced older players out of the door quickly so they can and won't buy players for their position because he doesn't want to 'kill' their chances.

This is a revolving door type situation. We have a very flawed system and it's down to Wenger. With Cesc, Clichy and Nasri out the door, he's at it again. Buying up more young players so he can preach patience and being 2% away from domination. He'll never change.

alexander
17-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Wenger had no intention of signing a new CB. Check his comments.

Also found this...I was unaware of this one.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/942574/arsene-wenger-says-arsenal-not-in-the-market-for-a-centre-back?cc=5739

This is what always happens and I think it's deliberate. He says one thing at the start of the season and then he starts to change his tune. We saw it last season with the GK situation. When we needed a back up striker because of RVP's injury he spoke of the many options we had... Bendy, Theo, Arshavin, Vela, JET, Eduardo....where would he play them he asked. Now look at the striker situation. This is what frustrates me the most about the youth system. He uses these players to justify his inaction but we end up selling them off a season or two later because the players he mentioned aren't good enough. They were never good enough in the first place and it takes him a year or two to realise that. We've sacrificed experienced players to make way for these guys. Just look how we got rid of Eduardo so Bendy and Vela could get more playing time. Two years later, Bendy and Vela are on their way out. We've sacrificed too much. We shove experienced older players out of the door quickly so they can and won't buy players for their position because he doesn't want to 'kill' their chances.

This is a revolving door type situation. We have a very flawed system and it's down to Wenger. With Cesc, Clichy and Nasri out the door, he's at it again. Buying up more young players so he can preach patience and being 2% away from domination. He'll never change.

you list the defenders we have enquired about there, and this is what I hate. We seem to go to these clubs, say we want A. "ok, he will cost 17mill". We put the phone down. We go to the next club, we say we want B. "ok, he will cost 12mill". We put the phone down. We go to the next club.....same story. Why dont we negotiate, offer players? It seems we just give up.

Its bullshit man.

Press Box Gooner
17-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Why dont we negotiate, offer players? It seems we just give up.

Its bullshit man.

We haven't got any players to offer ...

Ironing
17-08-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.studs-up.com/comics/2011-08-12.jpg

Ironing
17-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Would be funnier if we actually needed a goalkeeper

Welcome to last summer?

selassie
17-08-2011, 08:04 PM
you list the defenders we have enquired about there, and this is what I hate. We seem to go to these clubs, say we want A. "ok, he will cost 17mill". We put the phone down. We go to the next club, we say we want B. "ok, he will cost 12mill". We put the phone down. We go to the next club.....same story. Why dont we negotiate, offer players? It seems we just give up.

Its bullshit man.

Yep, Wenger seems to be totally obsessed with player valuations. We literally try and spend all summer haggling over the prices of players, wtf is going on with Jagielka? If we want him so much which clearly seems to be the case just pay the fee and move on.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Sky Sports News anchor Jim White has learned that incoming QPR owner Tony Fernandes has tabled a £4million bid for West Ham midfielder Scott Parker. Stay with us for more on this story...

interesting

Keith
17-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Parker would be a good addition to the squad :(

Boss
17-08-2011, 08:16 PM
20.07: Sky Sports News has just said the Nasri is a 'step closer', but Canal+ is among those saying it's a done deal.

20.05: French journalist @MikaMartinHaim tweets: "Samir Nasri est un joueur de Manchester City, le milieu Français s'engage pour quatre ans contre un chèque de 29 millions d'euros." Which is to say Nasri is now a City player, has agreed a four-year contract and it'll be a €29 million deal.

So 50M for Cesc+Nasri.

Shocking if we bank all of that, but expected I suppose.

fakeyank
17-08-2011, 08:17 PM
interesting

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11711_7108413,00.html

A fucking Championship team that got promoted looks to have more ambition than us. I am 'this' short of wanting something bad to happen to AW so that he leaves the club. I know the old cunt has done a lot for the club but he is taking the whole club down with his stubbornness! What a cunt!

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 08:43 PM

A fucking Championship team that got promoted looks to have more ambition than us. I am 'this' short of wanting something bad to happen to AW so that he leaves the club. I know the old cunt has done a lot for the club but he is taking the whole club down with his stubbornness! What a cunt!

If we put in a £4mill bid for Parker it would be a done deal. He's not going to hang around in the lower leagues if he wants his England career to continue, moving to Arsenal and playing along side Wilshere sorts all that out nicely. £4mill, say £6mill even, for an England midfielder and the ideal player to add a bit of steel to the middle. Why isn't he here yet? The biggest fucking nobrainer transfer of the summer and it hasn't happened.

Ironing
17-08-2011, 08:44 PM
If we put in a £4mill bid for Parker it would be a done deal. He's not going to hang around in the lower leagues if he wants his England career to continue, moving to Arsenal and playing along side Wilshere sorts all that out nicely. £4mill, say £6mill even, for an England midfielder and the ideal player to add a bit of steel to the middle. Why isn't he here yet? The biggest fucking nobrainer transfer of the summer and it hasn't happened.

Add to add to it, he's another midget! Why hasn't Wenger pounced?

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 08:44 PM

Why isnt he here?

Couple of reasons.

Hes quality and hes English. Wenger doesnt do either

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Add to add to it, he's another midget! Why hasn't Wenger pounced?

We have Song and Frimpong is we need to go all Stoke. Why would we not want the England pairing in our midfield, for £4-6mill? We spent £15mill on a kid, we can't take a half price punt on a seasoned pro and England international?

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Why isnt he here?

Couple of reasons.

Hes quality and hes English. Wenger doesnt do either

What if we could convince Parker to sign for a shitty lower league French club. Surely that would be too tempting for Wenger to resist?

Ironing
17-08-2011, 08:52 PM
What if we could convince Parker to sign for a shitty lower league French club. Surely that would be too tempting for Wenger to resist?

I thought buying from the English league was permitted now, as long as it's from the Championship or lower?

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 08:55 PM
I thought buying from the English league was permitted now, as long as it's from the Championship or lower?

Under 12s only if English. What if we put a string of onions around Parker's neck and gave him a beret and a Citroen?

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 09:16 PM

Bit harsh, so you'd be happy if he died then as as long as he left the club. I know your frustrated but, no need to get to upset mate its not worth it.

Parker ain't going to QPR, but i agree it shows ambition after they got tonked they are trying to fix their problems i guess.

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 09:26 PM
1800: Damien Cregan from Monaghan writes: "As a Man Utd supporter it is sad to see the demise of Wenger and Arsenal. Everyone and his dog could see the problems in the squad over the past number of years, and why they were not sorted out only Wenger knows. I was listening to Mark Lawrenson on the radio the other day and he pointed out something that I think a lot of people missed - that is Sir Alex started to be nice to Wenger about four years ago. He knew it then and most are just seeing it now. Wenger is probably one of the top three coaches in the world, but he is not a great manager, in my humble opinion. Anyway Chris what is this fascinating story you are dying to tell? :)"

To be honest I thought nobody was interested! you're the first person to mention it. In regards to Arsenal, I have to agree that Wenger is paying the price for not addressing the problems that, as you say, everybody was pointing out for the past few years.

I think they are further away from winning the title now than they've ever been since they last won a trophy.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/

This manc is so right!

:banghead:

fakeyank
17-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Bit harsh, so you'd be happy if he died then as as long as he left the club. I know your frustrated but, no need to get to upset mate its not worth it.

Parker ain't going to QPR, but i agree it shows ambition after they got tonked they are trying to fix their problems i guess.

Not die.. more like suffer from exhaustion or his wife tells him that she will divorce him if he doesnt quit. I wouldnt wish death on anyone except someone ppl! :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Not die.. more like suffer from exhaustion or his wife tells him that she will divorce him if he doesnt quit. I wouldnt wish death on anyone except someone ppl! :lol:

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/political-pictures-death-america.jpg

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 09:33 PM
500 pages of shite and we've signed two league one players and a slap head from France.

Wenger is a prick.

Master Splinter
17-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Have we signed Biglia yet?

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 10:04 PM
No cos he isn´t the right player at the right price. Didn´t you know that?

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 10:17 PM
No cos he isn´t the right player at the right price. Didn´t you know that?

If we can find a CB better than Squillaci we'll sign him. But it is hard to find super quality.

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Especially hard when you're one of the inbetween clubs in the waiting period.

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Plus we must consider there are actually no players in that interval, of the appropriate age, nationality and position. Tough times.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Especially hard when you're one of the inbetween clubs in the waiting period.

We are not an in-between club, we are a top, top club. We are in the in-between market. City, Chelsea, Utd and anyone else who finished above us are in the financial doping market. And we are in the waiting period. And nobody will be leaving the club, that is for sure.

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 10:31 PM
We have our own way of venturing in the financial doping market, by signing stuff like Chamberlain for 12+3 M pounds. The talent of eyeing pub talent is still there.