PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd V Arsenal, Sunday 28th February, KO 14.05

Pages : [1] 2

fakeyank
23-02-2016, 10:11 PM
If we do not beat these scums, the players and the managers should be paraded naked in Afghanistan.

Kano
23-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Easy win

Niall_Quinn
23-02-2016, 10:21 PM
The senile old goat in charge will find a way to fuck this up. He'll play Flamini in goal or something. With a bit of luck he won't be able to get his usual stand-by ticket to the game and the players will be freed to play while he consoles himself with whatever magazines he can find in the bin outside WHSmith.

Marc Overmars
23-02-2016, 10:46 PM
United are poo but unless our forwards have sorted their lives out, we won't be winning this.

1-1.

GP
23-02-2016, 10:54 PM
0-3

Welbz to have a party.

IBK
23-02-2016, 10:57 PM
If we don't go for this - and instead give them too much respect (see Chelsea) I will be very cross :fury:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
24-02-2016, 12:39 AM
United are poo but unless our forwards have sorted their lives out, we won't be winning this.

1-1.

That's precisely what will happen so I hope we play Welbeck.

Master Splinter
24-02-2016, 12:51 AM
As MO has pointed out, our attack is dogshit at the moment. We've had this problem since Coquelin, Cazorla and Alexis all went down in quick succession and we've struggled to play any semblance of flowing, coherent football.

With our lack of confidence and the Barcelona result and WUMger unlikely to change anything up, a draw is probably the best result we can hope for.

Kano
24-02-2016, 08:00 AM
As MO has pointed out, our attack is dogshit at the moment. We've had this problem since Coquelin, Cazorla and Alexis all went down in quick succession and we've struggled to play any semblance of flowing, coherent football.

With our lack of confidence and the Barcelona result and WUMger unlikely to change anything up, a draw is probably the best result we can hope for.
We have lost coherence in the middle of the park but enough chances to win games are being created. Giroud is going through his seasonal goal drought which happens when he is played too much. Sanchez, well I don't know what's happened to him. After being so consistently good for so long, I guess a fall in form was overdue. Walcott? Well, nuff said. It's further compounded by having no goals to rely on from Ox, Ramsey or Campbell. Welbeck may look like the new messiah but it wasn't too long ago that Arsenal fans were laughing at, rather than cheering him. The chances are coming but the players seem to be on a no-goal bonus now.

Bumble
24-02-2016, 08:39 AM
United are rubbish plus they are playing on Thursday night too so two days less rest. I am sure we will win this. Start Welbeck and let him do the business.

AFC Leveller
24-02-2016, 09:08 AM
We should go there and win if we have real aspirations of winning the title. Wenger though has the shits when it comes to Old traford and at best we'll get a draw.

selassie
24-02-2016, 11:35 AM
We should win and are capable of winning but we won't win. I think it'll end in a draw, wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0.

Letters
24-02-2016, 12:06 PM
We should win and are capable of winning but we won't win. I think it'll end in a draw, wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0.

The way they play and the way we shoot, or don't, that is depressingly likely :(

Marc Overmars
24-02-2016, 12:26 PM
It's the start of a massive week that begins with United away and ends with Spuds away, with Swansea inbetween that. We really need to pull something special out the bag or at least hope Leicester choke in their 2 home bankers. We could be out of it very soon if we're not careful, WUMger has to lift them big time.

selassie
24-02-2016, 12:54 PM
The way they play and the way we shoot, or don't, that is depressingly likely :(

Yeah our finishing is a real problem at the moment, we simply have to improve or we'll fall short this season on all fronts.

Bumble
24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
It's the start of a massive week that begins with United away and ends with Spuds away, with Swansea inbetween that. We really need to pull something special out the bag or at least hope Leicester choke in their 2 home bankers. We could be out of it very soon if we're not careful, WUMger has to lift them big time.
I think its probably a good job that its United first up, if we had Spuds next I really think that could have killed us, but United are at least making our season look awesome. And no Rooney so they wont score.

Maestro
24-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Don't say that, we need to win that game ...but yes depressingly likely, but surely we have to win. Just can't afford not to really, league games are running out and fast :upset:

Munchies
24-02-2016, 11:14 PM
United are rubbish plus they are playing on Thursday night too so two days less rest. I am sure we will win this. Start Welbeck and let him do the business.

And they played on Monday!

Won't get a better chance to beat them

Power n Glory
25-02-2016, 08:51 AM
We shouldn't even need the extra advantage to beat this Utd team.

Niall_Quinn
25-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Big question for me is who partners Flamini in the middle.

Marc Overmars
25-02-2016, 09:22 AM
We shouldn't even need the extra advantage to beat this Utd team.

Advantages count for nothing with us as we always make it hard for ourselves. In fact the worse state they're in the more likely they are to beat us.

selassie
25-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Advantages count for nothing with us as we always make it hard for ourselves. In fact the worse state they're in the more likely they are to beat us.

Yep, sadly this is true. I remember when they beat us when they had the likes of John O'Shea and those Brazilian brothers, Da'Silva's? playing in Central Midfield, mind you that was the fergie days.

I honestly don't know what to expect with this team, I'm not high on the team at the moment because we've been struggling for quite a while now.

Bumble
25-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Yep, sadly this is true. I remember when they beat us when they had the likes of John O'Shea and those Brazilian brothers, Da'Silva's? playing in Central Midfield, mind you that was the fergie days.

I honestly don't know what to expect with this team, I'm not high on the team at the moment because we've been struggling for quite a while now.

that was one of the worst performances we have had against United... think they had like 8 defenders playing that day and still comfortably beat us.

Marc Overmars
25-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Apparently for the first time in the PL era, we are bookies favourites to win this fixture. :lol:

That's it then, we're fucked.

Munchies
25-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Martial injured for this just now :haha:

adzzzbatch
25-02-2016, 09:48 PM
0-0.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
25-02-2016, 11:15 PM
So in attack they have the following to choose from:

Mata
Carrick
Young
Herrera
A Valencia
Fellaini
Schneiderlin
Lingard
Poole
Pereira
Goss
Weir
Riley
Depay
Rashford
Keane

If we don't win just let world war 3 commence early...

selassie
26-02-2016, 09:48 AM
So in attack they have the following to choose from:

Mata
Carrick
Young
Herrera
A Valencia
Fellaini
Schneiderlin
Lingard
Poole
Pereira
Goss
Weir
Riley
Depay
Rashford
Keane

If we don't win just let world war 3 commence early...

Jesus christ, they really are down to the bare bones.

It's a huge game for us, we simply have to win.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Problem is we are about as reliable in front of goal as United this season

We have failed to score in five of our last eight games, six of which have been at home

15 goals in last 13 games in all competitions

dostoy
26-02-2016, 12:46 PM
I don't know what to say here really, I can't see us winning but then I rarely can see that against anybody.

It will probably be a draw.

We have a lot in our favour against them now but I still cannot see us winning because we just can't score.

Bumble
26-02-2016, 01:33 PM
I am going to stick my neck out and say we will win. hopefully the players will watch a video of the first game and watch how we started that game and try to replicate. there wont be a lot of goals but I think we will get a sneaky giroud header for 1-0.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Well you'd think United would be wary this time of a quick start from us, it will probably be a tight game like it generally is at Old Trafford. I can see us playing well but probably not doing enough to win. Largely thanks to the goal shy attack.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2016, 02:32 PM
I am going to stick my neck out and say we will win. hopefully the players will watch a video of the first game and watch how we started that game and try to replicate. there wont be a lot of goals but I think we will get a sneaky giroud header for 1-0.

No Santi. We can't play that way when he's not there. But that doesn't mean we should do that winter cold start routine that we've favoured so much this season.

fakeyank
26-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Think we need to bench Giroud for a couple of games, so that the fucker can get his head out of his arse.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Didn't exactly set the world alight against Hull even without him starting

fakeyank
26-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Didn't exactly set the world alight against Hull even without him starting

True. But that was more because he was being rested rather than dropped for poor form. He seems to put in an extra shift every time he gets dropped. May be it wont matter if the rest of the team plays like shit.

Oh, and I wish Ramsey gets dropped too. Cunt is full of himself and needs a rest on the bench. Start the whip nae nae instead.

Letters
26-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Think we need to bench Giroud for a couple of games, so that the fucker can get his head out of his arse.

What does that even mean? He's just going through a bad patch, putting him on the bench isn't going to help.

fakeyank
26-02-2016, 04:40 PM
What does that even mean? He's just going through a bad patch, putting him on the bench isn't going to help.

I think its his lack of effort which is bothering me. He has gone through bad patches but he doesnt seem bothered to make an effort. He was horrendous in our last 5 odd games.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2016, 05:25 PM
I don't think it's a lack of effort, it's just that he's not that good. Well, at least not as good as we need him to be. He's always been a patchy goal scorer, droughts are just as likely as hot streaks for him. The fact we're not getting goals from elsewhere only further increases the burden on him. It's not his fault his fault we're reliant on him, that's down to WUMger not coming through in the transfer market.

GP
26-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Even though he's not scoring he's still playing pretty well. He'll win everything in the air but there's never anyone within 10 yards to capitalise.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't think you can fault (most of the time) Giroud for his effort and willingness to fight the knuckledraggers that pass for defenders in this league. Half the time he's having the shirt ripped off his back. I don't think he's learned the finer arts of cheating so he's at a big disadvantage. But ultimately he's second tier so that's a handicap when we really need the vital goal. Unfortunately he's still our best striker so he has to start, especially with Theo being between contracts.

fakeyank
27-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Leicester 5 points clear. May be its a good thing they nicked a win, or else I think our players would have strolled through tomorrows game.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
27-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Cameron Jerome would fit in great over the Arse.......

selassie
27-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Every game is now a must win.

Marc Overmars
27-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Every game is now a must win.

Yep. Ignore other results and do our job, then things will take care of themselves.

selassie
28-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Rumours floating about that Coquelin might be a doubt for this. Also heard that Smalling is definitely out for them.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Wenger just wants to Flamini.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Rumours floating about that Coquelin might be a doubt for this. Also heard that Smalling is definitely out for them.

Hopefully not true because it would again make the club and its approach to injuries and fitness look ridiculous. Again. If Flamini ends up on that pitch today then Wenger can fuck right off.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Leicester 5 points clear. May be its a good thing they nicked a win, or else I think our players would have strolled through tomorrows game.

And it stopped sp*rs going top today.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Coquelin has travelled with the squad, I think.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Sky's programme starts now.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Souness, Platt and Henry are in the studio.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Coquelin has travelled with the squad, I think.

Well fingers crossed because a Flamsey midfield is precisely what Utd will be praying for. We killed them in the middle last time out, made them look old and tired. We don't have Santi this time around and that's a big loss. Ot's up to Wenger now to ensure he doesn't compound that loss, with bells on.

Özim
28-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Must win game against a dreadful team but you can never be sure with Wenger's teams.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcTbz7XXEAMjJJK.jpg

Bif. :lol:

Man Utd: De Gea, Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Lingard, Mata, Memphis, Rashford.
Subs: Romero, McNair, Riley, Fosu-Mensah, Weir, Januzaj, Pereira.

Munchies
28-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Team I'd play

COYG!

AFC Leveller
Plenty of pace in that line up...

Marc Overmars
WUMger going for pace. :yikes:
Probably with the 3-0 in mind. Good to see, lets hope it works out.

Özim
Souness expecting an angry Arsenal after the Barca defeat. Have they not watched Arsenal over the last 10 years, whenever we lose or get thrashed there's never ever a reaction from us, quite the opposite in fact.

Wenger teams of the last decade are probably some of the most gutless teams in the history of the PL.

Munchies
28-02-2016, 01:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcTb6f_WEAETukg.jpg

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 01:09 PM
United's bench is horrific. As is most of their team.

Rashford to score the winner? Christ can you imagine the fawning.

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 01:10 PM
That has got to be the worst United team we have ever come across...

If we dont win today then it will go down as the worse result under Wenger...

Özim
28-02-2016, 01:13 PM
We've scored 41 goals this season, 39 from inside the box :lol:

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 01:45 PM
We've scored 41 goals this season, 39 from inside the box :lol:

Wenger doesnt allow shooting, he wants the goal to be a team effort.

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 01:48 PM
streams plz..

selassie
28-02-2016, 01:48 PM
That has got to be the worst United team we have ever come across...

If we dont win today then it will go down as the worse result under Wenger...

Yep, if we don't win today the title is gone IMO. We'll never have a better chance of beating these lot & we'll never have a better chance of winning PL this season given the circumstances.

Edited to add: Sad thing is I'm still not confident of us winning today.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 01:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcTbz7XXEAMjJJK.jpg

Bif. :lol:

Man Utd: De Gea, Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Lingard, Mata, Memphis, Rashford.
Subs: Romero, McNair, Riley, Fosu-Mensah, Weir, Januzaj, Pereira.

Almost zero threat up front with that selection, but at least he didn't bring Flamini. Gabriel over Merts is sensible. Come on Alexis - back to form now please!

Power n Glory
28-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Almost zero threat up front with that selection, but at least he didn't bring Flamini. Gabriel over Merts is sensible. Come on Alexis - back to form now please!

You'd start Giroud?

Power n Glory
28-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Henry and Souness summing up the debate with Giroud.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 01:56 PM
You'd start Giroud?

He's far more likely to get a goal than the other two. Depends though, how Theo and Welbz are deployed. If Wenger has rediscovered his balls then both these guys can cause Utd problems. By all means, start them if you are going to play a direct game with pace, back to front fast and accurately. But those two in a tippy tappy arrangement fucking around in front of the utd back 8? Forget it. We'll be effectively down to 9. We'll know in the first 5 mins.

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Come on you Gunners!!!

:sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Power n Glory
28-02-2016, 02:01 PM
He's far more likely to get a goal than the other two. Depends though, how Theo and Welbz are deployed. If Wenger has rediscovered his balls then both these guys can cause Utd problems. By all means, start them if you are going to play a direct game with pace, back to front fast and accurately. But those two in a tippy tappy arrangement fucking around in front of the utd back 8? Forget it. We'll be effectively down to 9. We'll know in the first 5 mins.

Can't always criticise the manager for the selection. We went with Giroud and Ox against Barca and that didn't work. You said we got the selection wrong in that game. I'm not sure what else can be done. Have to drop an underperforming player at some point. We give Wenger stick for being too rigid.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Sky Sports Day Pass :bow:

Please beat them. Mercilessly.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Can't always criticise the manager for the selection. We went with Giroud and Ox against Barca and that didn't work. You said we got the selection wrong in that game. I'm not sure what else can be done. Have to drop an underperforming player at some point. We give Wenger stick for being too rigid.

I said if he changes the selection and then matches the tactics to those changes then fine. But if he's just swapping out players so we can play the same shit we've been playing for months then no point in it. We'll see. And I didn't just criticise him. I said Gabriel was a sensible move.

Munchies
AND IT'S LIVE!

Master Splinter
Everything right with team selection today.

If we don't win, we're just not good enough.

Come on football.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Here we go. MUST WIN. No excuses apply for anything less than 3 points here. We haven't even been Mike Deaned.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Fluffed shot from Welbz.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Bullshit FK.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Poor pass from Alexis.

Munchies
28-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Welbz is EVERYWHERE

Love it!

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:12 PM
De Gea denies Monreal.

Master Splinter
Monreal :doh:.

Niall_Quinn
First miss, should be 0-1

Munchies
FUkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk De gea

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Another Ozil assist lost.

adzzzbatch
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Blatant booking for Varela. :haha:

adzzzbatch
WE'VE GOT OZIL MESUT OZIL... :scarf: :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:14 PM
We're competing well though.

McNamara That Ghost...
Blnd hooks away from Gabriel.

Niall_Quinn
Good grief - is that the standard of Utd's defending now? At least the ref plays it fair and gets the card out.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Good grief - is that the standard of Utd's defending now? At least the ref plays it fair and gets the card out.

I don't think the ref will make that mistake again.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:15 PM
All the ability just seeped out of Welbeck there in that run.

fakeyank
28-02-2016, 02:16 PM
2 things absolutely needed for our team- learn ball control and shooting with weaker foot. It is astonishing that two of the basic skills in football are missing in most of the players in our team.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:17 PM
fuck off tyler you cunt.

McNamara That Ghost...
Freekick to Man Utd.

Rashford dives in to the box.

adzzzbatch
FUCKING DIVE

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:18 PM
sky pretends there was contact :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Good stuff so far from the ref.

McNamara That Ghost...
Cech does well, Memphis hammered it.

Niall_Quinn
Freekick to Man Utd.

Rashford dives in to the box.

He looks a natural Utd playa.

Power n Glory
Gabriel isn't good. Is Merts injured.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:19 PM
rashford is the new roooooooooooney alright. diving cunt.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Bellerin and Monreal giving it away too much right now. Sort it out.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Ref has to stay tough against that crowd.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:21 PM
crowd starting to dictate the game.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Ref has to stay tough against that crowd.

Fuck knows why we've never been able to have the same influence as other crowds.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Gabriel isn't good. Is Merts injured.

No, he's shite. Gabriel will need time to settle in. We had to make the break away from Merts at some point.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:24 PM
shite from alexis

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis shoots wide, it was a very tough chance to react to though.

Niall_Quinn
Are we even playing with a striker today?

Alexis :doh: What's up with him?

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Are we even playing with a striker today?

Alexis :doh: What's up with him?

Doesn't look like it. Everyone's playing wide.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Memphis. :lol:

Ernesto
28-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Streams anyone?

Munchies
Streams anyone?

http://yaboy.xyz/p78/

password at the top

Niall_Quinn
Streams anyone?

Try stream2watch.co

Master Splinter
28-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Old Man Carrick :lol:.

Kano
Memphis is such a crock of shite.

adzzzbatch
united players fuming!! Not used to getting yellow cards against us :lol:

Munchies
Good thing these dirty fouling cunts are getting booked

surprised

Niall_Quinn
Deserved yellow for Carrick's lunge.

McNamara That Ghost...
Carrick booked.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:28 PM
shit from cech

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:29 PM
shit from cech

Apparently he has a slight injury.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:29 PM
united just shit kicking cunts.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:31 PM
loo brush :lol:

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Utd forgot to bribe the ref :haha: Sloppy preparation.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:32 PM
How is that a fk?

Master Splinter
28-02-2016, 02:33 PM
FFS.

McNamara That Ghost...
1-0 Rashford. :doh:

Kano
:doh:

adzzzbatch
FUCK IT

fakeyank
28-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Fuck this team

Munchies
FUCK SAKE

adzzzbatch
We always let some nobody cunt score against us.

Niall_Quinn
This is very embarrassing indeed.

Kano
Gabriel again ffs

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Typical.

Xhaka Can’t
United's bench is horrific. As is most of their team.

Rashford to score the winner? Christ can you imagine the fawning.

He just did.

And it has just begun.

AFC Leveller
nuch of cunts.

spinesless shit

Power n Glory
Gabriel is shite!

adzzzbatch
Absolute shit.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:36 PM
tbf we couldn't be expected to keep Rashford out forever. Best playa in the league by a mile. Or at least he will be in the papers tomorrow.

Still. We've done the no midfield thing and today we have opted to do the no striker thing. Not really paying off so far.

McNamara That Ghost...
2-0 Rashford again.

Kano
Game over

Marc Overmars
Bottled it good and proper.

adzzzbatch
FUCK OFF WENGER YOU CUNT.

Master Splinter
28-02-2016, 02:37 PM
It's all Mertesacker's fault!

Niall_Quinn
Just go Wenger.

AFC Leveller
2-0

adzzzbatch

Yep. Fuck it this one is done.

Munchies
I give up

Kano
Is Mertesacker injured? Because Gabriel is putting on a real shit show in the mould of Stepanovs.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:38 PM

No planning, nor formation, no striker, can't pass, can't keep possession, can't defend. But apart from that Utd have been lucky.

Globalgunner
Has Wenger signed that contract extension yet. he should do it ASAP

adzzzbatch
You bunch of bottling cunts Arsenal you make me sick.

fakeyank
Time for Wenger to get a new contract

Power n Glory
It's all Mertesacker's fault!

:gp:

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 02:39 PM
"We're going to learn something about Arsenal now"

Are we? Nothing we didn't already know - we are chokers.

Xhaka Can’t
28-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Chasing fucking shadows against the worst United team since 1974

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 02:40 PM
wenger resign now, you have lsot it.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Is Mertesacker injured? Because Gabriel is putting on a real shit show in the mould of Stepanovs.

Bellerin and Monreal have been every bit as poor, giving the ball away all the time. A Theo has been an absolute horror show - again.

But in the end it's all Wenger. It's all a disorganised jumble out there - just the way he likes it.

We could collapse here and get really embarrassed. Bould should risk his job and step in and organise the team.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Time for Wenger to get a new contract

Bellerin has been tapped up by Barca - that's why we are losing. It is NOT Wenger's fault that this is happening for the 999th time.

Munchies
Closed the game.

Fucking pissed off

Master Splinter
It would also be nice if Ozil and Alexis did something worthy of their stature.

Monreal's our biggest threat going forward.

adzzzbatch
What a waste of fucking time. Fucking joke Arsenal.

Globalgunner
:gp:

The fist goal come because your boy Walnut lost the ball in midfield while we were building an attack

rodders
Wenger out

Xhaka Can’t
Bellerin and Monreal have been every bit as poor, giving the ball away all the time. A Theo has been an absolute horror show - again.

But in the end it's all Wenger. It's all a disorganised jumble out there - just the way he likes it.

We could collapse here and get really embarrassed. Bould should risk his job and step in and organise the team.

You can't judge us until after the post match interviews.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:42 PM

Alexis has been piss poor since his return form injury.

gunnerrrrr
dont worry lads - surely Flamini will be subbed on soon to make this shower of shit horrow show ok

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
It's incredibly impressive

How we can contrive to lose against sides like this, reminds me of the FA cup in 2011 where they beat us despite having no striker.

adzzzbatch
Chasing fucking shadows against the worst United team since 1974

It's just embarrassing.

Kano
28-02-2016, 02:43 PM

At the rate he's been going recently, Ozil has done his lot for the season.

Niall_Quinn
The fist goal come because your boy Walnut lost the ball in midfield while we were building an attack

At least he was participating. For a change.

Munchies
Ozil should've had an assist at the start but yeah

AFC Leveller
wenger always shits himself at OT, nothing new here but this united team is shit, full of crap yet we are made to look 3rd tier against them.

Niall_Quinn
dont worry lads - surely Flamini will be subbed on soon to make this shower of shit horrow show ok

It's Gibbs today, Flamini is at home.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:44 PM
WELBECK!!!!!

Master Splinter
28-02-2016, 02:44 PM
WELBZ!!!

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Come on!!!!!

A Gunner
2 - 1 Welbeck

Kano
Welbeck!

And thank you Ozil for waking up!

Xhaka Can’t
Welbeck.

fakeyank
Come on you fucking cunts

GP
Another before the break and we'll have them!

COME ON!

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 02:46 PM
yessss

McNamara That Ghost...
18 assists for Mesut. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
WELBECK!!!!

Come on. We can still win this despite WUMger.

Hope Danny doesn't get fined for getting into the box.

Kano
Theo has to come off for Campbell at half time.

Although that won't happen.

Gooner23
28-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Theo has to come off for Campbell at half time.

Although that won't happen.

Theo is playing? Missed the start of the game and genuinely hadn't realised.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo. :lol:

GP
Walcott is a shit footballer.

Needs to fuck off out the club.

adzzzbatch
Walcott is shit.

Xhaka Can’t
If there is a god, Wenger will just sit in the corner mumbling to himself as he launches a futile attempt to do up his zip at half time.

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Walcott is in the wrong sports, should take up running

GP

Should take up heroin

fakeyank
Ramsey is a HUGE liability. Cazorla cant come back soon enough. Piece of dog shit.

adzzzbatch
Cech can't kick today

McNamara That Ghost...
Freekick to us. :popcorn:

Globalgunner
28-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Arsenal. we are always creating legends. We started the Legend of Rooney, of Chek Tiote, that POS left back at Spurs. We have created a new one today it seems

Xhaka Can’t
Theo is playing? Missed the start of the game and genuinely hadn't realised.

If his sole contribution of giving the ball away that lead to the goal constitutes playing, then yes, Theo is playing.

Kano

He'll just fall over at the sound of the start gun.

Niall_Quinn
The Rashford thing is going to be unbearable. Any donkey could have scored those two provided he played the simple rule of getting in the box when the ball is coming in. We don't do that of course.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Two hits as it but it goes for a corner.

McNamara That Ghost...
Fucking short corners.

adzzzbatch
If his sole contribution of giving the ball away that lead to the goal constitutes playing, then yes, Theo is playing.

Didn't think he could play any worse than he did Tuesday, but here we are.

Niall_Quinn
Walcott is a shit footballer.

Needs to fuck off out the club.

He'll nick a goal and then the myth will reset and start all over.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:52 PM
2-1 HT.

Us. :lol:

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:53 PM
bottling wasters.

Kano
28-02-2016, 02:54 PM
7 touches against Barca, 7 this time round. At least Feo's consistent.

McNamara That Ghost...
We are a pub team, only really much of a threat from set-pieces.

AFC Leveller
if you compare the two teams, we should be about 4-0 but then you look at who the manager is and you see where the problem lies.

Globalgunner
28-02-2016, 02:55 PM
bottling wasters.

Led by a deluded, myopic, self absorbed git.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 02:55 PM
7 touches against Barca, 7 this time round. At least Feo's consistent.

Yep! consistently shit.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Thoroughly embarrassing.

Even if we win this Wenger should be ashamed but he'll be a bag of excuses. Shit non-manager who has sent out a jumble of players with no formation, no strategy, nothing. If he doesn't start doing his job at half time then he should just fuck off. This is the worst Utd team I have seen in years and they are bossing it. When did we forget how to pass?

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 02:56 PM
2-2 draw is the best we can hope for I imagine. Us scoring three at Old Trafford. :haha:

Power n Glory
28-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't be two goals down. Poor defending. Given ourselves a proper challenge. Welbeck did well to get us back in the game.

Marc Overmars
I can see us getting picked off on the break if we don't equalise early, we'll keep probing away to no avail.

We are trash but we've got a lifeline. Massive, massive performance needed in the 2nd half.

fakeyank
Theo Walcott is a hopeless shit. If there was anything resembling daylight robbery, its him picking a paycheck for playing football.

And then there is Ramsey... all the talent in the world but he cant get outside his head to stop the fancy shit and just play it simple. What a fucking liability. Put these two fuckers on the bench and may be we have a chance to nick a draw.

AFC Leveller
28-02-2016, 03:00 PM
as shit as giroud has been lately, with him int he side w ehave a focal point, someone who can head crosses, hold the ball up and cause panic in the oppo box, we need to bring him on for Theo.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Shouldn't be two goals down. Poor defending. Given ourselves a proper challenge. Welbeck did well to get us back in the game.

pretty much.

Xhaka Can’t
28-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Theo Walcott is a hopeless shit. If there was anything resembling daylight robbery, its him picking a paycheck for playing football.

And then there is Ramsey... all the talent in the world but he cant get outside his head to stop the fancy shit and just play it simple. What a fucking liability. Put these two fuckers on the bench and may be we have a chance to nick a draw.

I wish he were only a hopeless shit, but if there is no contract talks on the horizon he is a black hole sucking all hope out of the fucking universe.

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 03:03 PM
WUMger needs to get Campbell on for Theo. Clearly we are not going to have much space for Theo to run into, no point having him on the field.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 03:04 PM
WUMger needs to get Campbell on for Theo.

That would make sense. So don't expect to see it happen.

adzzzbatch
28-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Oh, I see we should've had a penalty. Rashford getting away with one.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 03:05 PM
as shit as giroud has been lately, with him int he side w ehave a focal point, someone who can head crosses, hold the ball up and cause panic in the oppo box, we need to bring him on for Theo.

It doesn't matter who you start if there is no game plan. You put two pacey attacking players on the pitch and neither of them get in the box and all the play if forced centrally into a congested space. This manager is so past it it's painful. Of course you play Bif if we aren't going to change our play to accommodate Walcott and Welbeck. But try telling the old fool.

I don't know what Alexis is supposed to be doing today. He seems like a spare wheel. At least stick him up top and get Welbeck and Walcott to use the flanks. And Ramsey is way too advanced as usual. Welbeck is everywhere, which despite him being the opposite of the lazy, lazy Walcott is a big problem. Ozil is having to try and adapt in real time to the sheer randomness in front of him. And he's having to do Ramsey's job half the time. It's chaos.

Kano
28-02-2016, 03:06 PM
WUMger needs to get Campbell on for Theo. Clearly we are not going to have much space for Theo to run into, no point having him on the field.

The game also unfortunately involves a spherical object. Unfair I know but Theo might have to sit this one out now.

selassie
Mentally this team is a train wreck, what happened out their in the first half is totally unaccepatable IMO and Wenger should be making heads roll in that dressing room. These guys have 45 minutes to save our season, we shouldn't even be in this crazy position in the first place. We're going to need to play well because we look all at sea defensively. We need a number of players to step up second half and earn their wages.

GP
Oh, I see we should've had a penalty. Rashford getting away with one.

Deliberate handball. Would have been a red card too.

Globalgunner
28-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Wenger went to Southampton 11 years ago saw 2 players and picked theone who could run fast but couldnt trap a ball to save his life. Left the footballer for the Spuds to pick up.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 03:08 PM
45 minutes for Wenger to prove he has anything left. And I don't mean Ozil or Alexis dragging his arse out of the fire, I mean the manager showing some sign of understanding of what is going on on that pitch.

No changes by the old goat. What a surprise.

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Come on Arsenal you pubbers.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Rashford is dead.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Rashford is dead.

He knows how to dive, and he's a great time waster too. I see a big future for him.

Özim
28-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Can this guy sink any lower than delivering shower of sh*t performances every single week?

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Özil. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Agent Welbeck.

Kano
Pretty sure he called him Walcock there.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 03:13 PM
There we go. Ramsey the striker again.

Xhaka Can’t
28-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Mentally this team is a train wreck, what happened out their in the first half is totally unaccepatable IMO and Wenger should be making heads roll in that dressing room. These guys have 45 minutes to save our season, we shouldn't even be in this crazy position in the first place. We're going to need to play well because we look all at sea defensively. We need a number of players to step up second half and earn their wages.

Only one head should have been rolling.

Niall_Quinn
28-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Only one head should have been rolling.

Oliver Cromwell couldn't shift this king.

Marc Overmars
28-02-2016, 03:15 PM
We're having loads of the ball.

Always a bad sign.

For us.

Özim
28-02-2016, 03:16 PM

Souness was saying before the match he was expecting a reaction from us after the Barca match, het got one, bottles, gutless performance and we should be dead and buried, a better side would have buried us.

It's an embarrassment.

Xhaka Can’t
28-02-2016, 03:17 PM
If we give up a hatrick, and we're about to, I'm never setting foot insidethe Emirates until Wenger is gone.

McNamara That Ghost...
Rojo off injured, Fosu-Mensah on. :unsure:

Marc Overmars
Some other random cunt coming on to have the game of his life.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Stern defending from us there.