User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Man United vs Arsenal, 12.05.2024

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    nice try but how does tht prove me wrong when i say people claimed Fergushite was worth ten points a season...?
    I wasn’t trying to prove anything. The whole worth ten points a season was regularly a comment made by Ferguson about Schmeichel and the saves he’s made. You’re showing me an article written by Carragher said it about Ferguson and the influence he wielded.

Not everything is a battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I wasn’t trying to prove anything. The whole worth ten points a season was regularly a comment made by Ferguson about Schmeichel and the saves he’s made. You’re showing me an article written by Carragher said it about Ferguson and the influence he wielded.

Not everything is a battle
    you cited the Schmeichel thing as a contradiction to my point about people saying Ferguson was worth ten points a season, the Carragher article proves I am right to say that is what people have said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you cited the Schmeichel thing as a contradiction to my point about people saying Ferguson was worth ten points a season, the Carragher article proves I am right to say that is what people have said.
    Yes I understand…I thought it was me who didn’t like being contradicted. I’d honestly never heard anyone use that expression but constantly heard that expression being used by Ferguson to describe Schmeichel

Oh well