User Tag List

Page 3210 of 3210 FirstFirst ... 22102710311031603200320832093210
Results 32,091 to 32,097 of 32097

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i'm walking home at night I'm as concerned if i see a bunch of white guys in chavvy gear approaching me as i would be to see POCs, makes no difference

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    This is not to say it’s a completely false assumption to say that there hasn’t been a lot of downsides to immigration.
    Holy shit that's a complicated sentence. 3 negatives, dude. Give us a chance!

It's not really about colour for me.
    It's just gaggles of Eastern Europeans talking in "foreign" and starting to feel like I'm the outsider. It just feels a little unsettling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Holy shit that's a complicated sentence. 3 negatives, dude. Give us a chance!

It's not really about colour for me.
    It's just gaggles of Eastern Europeans talking in "foreign" and starting to feel like I'm the outsider. It just feels a little unsettling.
    But skin colour is just one factor, you’ve identified something you don’t recognise therefore it feels unfamiliar and unwelcome

But like I say I cover that in my original post. I wasn’t bothered by the black or Asian kids on the train, because they are wearing school uniform and behaving themselves

Also that’s just a poorly constructed sentence which comes about from me being too lazy to always proof read what I write before clicking send
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Today at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    If i'm walking home at night I'm as concerned if i see a bunch of white guys in chavvy gear approaching me as i would be to see POCs, makes no difference
    I’d be concerned either way as well

I said I’d possibly be less concerned if those thuggish looking lads were white possibly because of media saturation about knife crime (which is largely black on black) , but in any event there’s no reason to believe they are more likely to be hostile to me than the kids who are more smartly dressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hearing unfamiliar language has never bothered me, I’d say clothing is definitely the main reason why I may feel a little unnerved. Balaclavas for example are fashion accessories now for kids and it’s not uncommon to encounter groups wearing them along with usual gang uniform items like massive puffer coats and joggers. Even in the middle of summer you’ll find kids decked out in this gear which is just bizarre.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hearing unfamiliar language has never bothered me, I’d say clothing is definitely the main reason why I may feel a little unnerved. Balaclavas for example are fashion accessories now for kids and it’s not uncommon to encounter groups wearing them along with usual gang uniform items like massive puffer coats and joggers. Even in the middle of summer you’ll find kids decked out in this gear which is just bizarre.
    Yep that’s another one. Apart from the fact that it’s clearly a way of oppressing women, it’s another reason why a lot of people like don’t like the hijab, burkha, niqab etc.

If people cannot fully see your face it makes them uncomfortable

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hearing unfamiliar language has never bothered me.
    It was the fact that in a group of about 15 people it felt like pretty much everyone was in a little group talking different languages - both from me and each other.