Page 451 of 459 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4587

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gove is standing down

On one hand, if you judge him purely by his ministerial record he was one of the ablest politicians of this very mediocre generation.

If you judge him as a person, he’s a cocaine snorting gaslighting cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Gove is standing down

he’s a cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Labour still dodging accusations about putting Taxes up

This is George Bush territory. Taxes are going to go up, the Tories have been stealth taxing us already

But Taxes will have to go up across the board just to pay for the meagre, dilapidated services we have right now

No sense in saying we are going to be honest and realistic about what we can afford and leave this important nugget out

People want better public services, but they always think someone else should pay for them

People want more houses, better transport infrastructure, better and cheaper energy….but when these things involve stuff being built where they live they don’t want to know

People really need to get a grip and learn about trade offs, but politicians are content to infantilise us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those things can theoretically be achieved with private investment, especially housing, but whether that's desirable or not is a different question.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Sunak pulls National Service out of his hat

Hypocritical as it is, I ostensibly support this as I think it imparts a sense of obligation to something bigger than yourself in an age of hyper individualism.

Problem is the young are already getting stiffed, educational opportunities are a postcode lottery, well paid jobs non existent. Reliant forever on the bank of mum and dad and stultified by a culture of safetyism

If the nation wants things from its young people it needs to provide more opportunities to its young people

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that one is going to get the youth vote!
    Although their demographic tends to the older voter anyway who already think stuff like this is a good idea.

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea although they are offering an option of some voluntary work, they’re not proposing insisting everyone does military service

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a great way to mobilise young people who might otherwise not vote to register and vote against the Tories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It's a great way to mobilise young people who might otherwise not vote to register and vote against the Tories
    They could propose shooting everyone under the age of 40 from a cannon into the sun and people still wouldn’t register to vote against it, in significantly high margin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tories have committed their cause to say, if you’re under 65 we don’t really care if you vote for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://x.com/nazshahbfd/status/1793...k_DvSqUkaQFrjw

So whilst I’m not a fan of Letter’s idea of a test before you can vote, I do think you should be able to speak English before you vote in UK elections. So I don’t know if Naz Shah is communicating to people who simply speak Urdu as a first language or those who choose not to speak English at all

For all those who bring up the Celtic languages. Do you think any of these people actually can’t speak English?

I don’t especially like Naz Shah anyway, this is someone who proposed what amounted to a blasphemy law to protect the feelings of Muzzas.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 28-05-2024 at 10:45 AM.