Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction: ARSENAL 0-0 lpool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is never going to change. And so we are going to have the same season over and over again until he leaves. There is no progress here. Better players, still the same old problems. He could at least tell us when he's gong to leave so we'll know when to start looking forward to something different.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times does this line up have to fail before Wenger makes the required changes. Pathetic management not to play Ox or Theo on the right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    How many times does this line up have to fail before Wenger makes the required changes. Pathetic management not to play Ox or Theo on the right.
    Because he has to lever Ramsey in somewhere. It's fucking stupidity.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Because he has to lever Ramsey in somewhere. It's fucking stupidity.
    I'm so angry with it.

At least when we had shitter players the poor performances weren't as depressing. But now we actually have a good squad of players and we still make the same fucking mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so angry with it.

At least when we had shitter players the poor performances weren't as depressing. But now we actually have a good squad of players and we still make the same fucking mistakes.
    As fans we are guilty of letting last years run and Wembley final kick about cover over the cracks. We've been navel gazing. Cooing over the depth of quality we have. On paper. On fucking paper mind you. Reality in this pub league is different. We need a bastard thug in midfield and a tank in defence, added with a scrote up front.

Think of a winning team. Then list the amount of horrible cunts that play for them.

Then look at our soft-bellied team. How many are hated by opposition fans? How many will do the necessary to win and drag us through the shit of this league.

Unless we get some real bastards back into our first eleven we'll never win this league again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    As fans we are guilty of letting last years run and Wembley final kick about cover over the cracks. We've been navel gazing. Cooing over the depth of quality we have. On paper. On fucking paper mind you. Reality in this pub league is different. We need a bastard thug in midfield and a tank in defence, added with a scrote up front.

Think of a winning team. Then list the amount of horrible cunts that play for them.

Then look at our soft-bellied team. How many are hated by opposition fans? How many will do the necessary to win and drag us through the shit of this league.

Unless we get some real bastards back into our first eleven we'll never win this league again.
    I'm not sure about that, I thought Coq and Gabriel were excellent tonight and both have that little bit of cynicism.

Like most people I think we're a top striker short but for me the biggest weakness now is Wenger for the complete lack of tactics and management. And his refusal to play players in their best positions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure about that, I thought Coq and Gabriel were excellent tonight and both have that little bit of cynicism.

Like most people I think we're a top striker short but for me the biggest weakness now is Wenger for the complete lack of tactics and management. And his refusal to play players in their best positions.
    Coq will grow into an excellent player but he's still a work in progress. Gabriel had an awful first half alongside Chambers and he also isn't a starter.

We don't have the players willing to be cynical and manage the game, the type of bastards that get under the skin of their opponents and fans. We've missed it for years. These players inspire the rest of the team around them and we sorely lack that in defence and midfield.

It's an anaemic team that lacks personality.
    Last edited by Kano; 24-08-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing is going to change until he goes, the biggest signing we can make is a manager.So frustrating to watch and it repeats season after season. Just heard his interview I'm now fully convinced the man is a bumbling fool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next 5 PL games:
    Newcastle (a)
    Stoke (H)
    Chelsea (a)
    Leicester (a)
    United (h)

#WengerOut is trending worldwide too

Live feed: : https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...erout&src=typd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget, he thinks Ox's future is as a deep lying central midfielder. Such a genius only he can see it.
    Für eure Sicherheit