0 Thread(s)
    Wenger just fuck off please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    What makes this worse, is that Spurs didn't even play that well
    They were pretty poor, that's the sad thing....we really are THAT bad.......it's shocking to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's it, all over, a predictable result because we have no defence, a fucking clueless manager, a bunch of players who don't have the quality to play at this level and never, ever, ever, learn from the past. We were the better team but we are so weak it really doesn't matter. We'll be fighting at the lower end of the table this year and I have no confidence we'll be up for that fight.

The board needs to resign and take the manager with them and that yank cunt needs to fuck off if he has no intention of putting money into the team rather than those fat blood sucking fucking cunts in the boardroom.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    if Wenger had any decency he would resign after the mess he's put us in, defeats to Marseille and Chelsea (absolutley certain) should seal his fate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    if Wenger had any decency he would resign after the mess he's put us in, defeats to Marseille and Chelsea (absolutley certain) should seal his fate
    Unfortunately he has no decency or respect for the fans. He'll talk some BS about showing great mental spirit and togetherness, and how we're competing against teams who are breaking the rules with financial doping etc etc

I can't stand the prick anymore, I hope he fucks off before he destroys our club further.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Unfortunately he has no decency or respect for the fans. He'll talk some BS about showing great mental spirit and togetherness, and how we're competing against teams who are breaking the rules with financial doping etc etc

I can't stand the prick anymore, I hope he fucks off before he destroys our club further.
    he aint going nowhere whilist he is collecting his £6m....i dont here him talk about the financial prudence of that

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    we are the fans though, unless Gazidis is lying it should be the fans' who decide his fate, no more of "look what the man's done for the club"..........no use leonardo da vinci making the blue prints for a flying machine if he's only then going to use it to wipe his bum with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we desperately need a dynamic striker, who can create something out of nothing, cause as good as RVP is, he is heavily reliant on service, and just doesn't have that ability to just make something out of nowhere.