User Tag List

Page 10 of 159 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabregas goes to Barca for £35million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I can't help but think we poached a few more just to piss Barca off a little more; they've got good potential no doubt but would we be as willing to take a few a year if we wanted Barca's good will? I doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Cesc does stay, I hope he puts in a better shift compared to last season. I know it's impossible to be certain, but there were times when I didn't think his heart was completely in it, and as captain he wasn't setting the example as he should have been doing. I know he's not a Roy Keane type captain who'll be in your face and bark orders etc, but in the past he led by example by continually demanding the ball, and acting as the hub of all our attacks. Last season, especially at the tail end of the season when we needed him to be on form, he performed really poorly, and just seemed to be coasting through games. If he does stay, we need him to be totally focused on Arsenal, and if he can't be then it's either best to sell him or keep him out of the team, because he's no use to us playing like he did last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    27million Euros

All they want is Cesc to say he wants to go and thebn hand in a transfer request so they can get him cheap, its a measure of the boy that he hasnt done this and continues to simply keep quiet and refer them to Wenger every time.
    The fact that he has not put in a transfer request is more to do with the fact that he would lose his signing on fee (around 2.5 million) and that it is part of a carefully planned strategy to maintain his "good standing" with as many Arsenal fans as possible.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SSN:
    Barcelona have said that they will offer less than the £35m they offered last season for Cesc Fabregas and if Arsenal dont accept, then that will be the end of the matter.
    Ok, glad thats put to bed then.

Looks like he is staying guys.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    35m.. they really are fucking stingy cunts. I would laugh my arse off if we sell him to Madrid now, just to piss Barca off.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    35m.. they really are fucking stingy cunts. I would laugh my arse off if we sell him to Madrid now, just to piss Barca off.
    No, no......less than £35m

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's daylight wobberwy!!!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha yeah i realised once i wrote that. THE MASSIVE CHEAP CUNTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    If Cesc does stay, I hope he puts in a better shift compared to last season. I know it's impossible to be certain, but there were times when I didn't think his heart was completely in it, and as captain he wasn't setting the example as he should have been doing. I know he's not a Roy Keane type captain who'll be in your face and bark orders etc, but in the past he led by example by continually demanding the ball, and acting as the hub of all our attacks. Last season, especially at the tail end of the season when we needed him to be on form, he performed really poorly, and just seemed to be coasting through games. If he does stay, we need him to be totally focused on Arsenal, and if he can't be then it's either best to sell him or keep him out of the team, because he's no use to us playing like he did last season.

Hopefully Citeh and Real Madrid come in for him with silly money and he can put in half-arsed performances for them instead. If he's always pining for Barca, it's best to cash in and let him pine elswewhere.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post

Hopefully Citeh and Real Madrid come in for him with silly money and he can put in half-arsed performances for them instead. If he's always pining for Barca, it's best to cash in and let him pine elswewhere.

Had enough of Cesc.