Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Referendum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Yes I am.

And you are unaware where our initial border controls take place as a result of agreements with Belgium and more importantly, France.

You are probably also unaware of the impact on illegal immigration of this first line of defense. A control that would not exist without these agreements that would not survive a Brexit.
    I imagine the list of things that The Wengerbabies is unaware of is quite extensive.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Oooh that reminds me I need to send off a submission for a postal vote for this as I'm out of the country during the referendum.

As convinced as I am that the vote won't be close and remain will win by a comfortable margin, no sense in taking chances.

I still never fully forgave my brother for failing to register to vote in Bethnal Green and Bow when George Galloway won there in 2005, true Galloway would have won anyway but at least he could have said he did his bit to prevent that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Yes I am.

And you are unaware where our initial border controls take place as a result of agreements with Belgium and more importantly, France.

You are probably also unaware of the impact on illegal immigration of this first line of defense. A control that would not exist without these agreements that would not survive a Brexit.
    So we check them here instead of there big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I imagine the list of things that The Wengerbabies is unaware of is quite extensive.
    I am at least capable of independent thought, not blindly succumbing to the establishments will.

You guys probably also believe the false narrative that Donald Trump is a racist and the prospect of him becoming POTUS is frightening when in reality he is Western civilizations last hope.

Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 26-03-2016 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    So we check them here instead of there big deal.

I am at least capable of independent thought, not blindly succumbing to the establishments will.

You guys probably also believe the false narrative that Donald Trump is a racist and the prospect of him becoming POTUS is frightening when in reality he is Western civilizations last hope.

The big deal being that they aren't in the country when they are being checked so they aren't our problem.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously can't work out if you're genuinely a moran or just pretending to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid if Trump was the real deal he'd be dead by now. He hasn't raised a single relevant issue during his campaign. Don't pin your hopes on him, he's the reverse Obama - "real change" but for the right wing. He diffuses the genuine issues the right had with the Tea Party. It's the Tea Party they are frightened of, not Trump. That's why they keep leaking these stories about the GOP being "terrified" of Trump and in "meltdown" because of Trump - but you don't hear the reverse spin in defence. Hell even Alex Jones has become mainstream with his psychological bullshit about the GOP gearing up to "steal" the nomination from Trump. Now then all you Tea Party and Occupy and From My Cold Dead Hands crowd, you know your duty, protect "your" man Trump at all costs. Very clever.

Trump is nothing and even if he won he'd have zero say in how the nation is governed. And given the "choices", you have to hope he wins because the alternative is unspeakable. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has been hand-picked to usher another criminal Clinton into the Whitehouse. It is literally a miracle that woman is still in the race, what with the sheer volume of dirt that could be dished on her to knock her out and destroy her forever. This is demonstration enough the game is rigged.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Seriously can't work out if you're genuinely a moran or just pretending to be.
    And seriously - you are a member of the church and you vote in elections, so please, a little self reflection before you start calling people names.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    When I read your opinions I honestly don't know if you're the only one who is sane in a crazy world or whether I should be afraid that you might end up on a one man bombing campaign. Referring to your bombs as alarm clocks to "wake up" a pacified nation.

But then I remember that you're actually quite apathetic, the way I often feel when I decide if I can be bothered to have sex with a casual partner, usually I opt that it's not worth a lot of effort making conversation with someone who bores me and pay fawning compliments of which none are genuine just for the same gratification I can get from a hand shandy.

I think on balance the majority of your assertions are either astute or have some truth in them, but I generally don't care enough to get angry about it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    And yes Alex Jones believes in about as much of what he says as Donald Trump does.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    And yes Alex Jones believes in about as much of what he says as Donald Trump does.
    Walking In The Air