User Tag List

Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Suarez thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    its quite clear what going from saying "you are lving in cloud cuckoo land, wenger would never bid 40 million for a player" to "what the fuck wenger, dont spend 40 million on one player. spend less and get more players in"

last week, i said suarez wasnt worth more then 40 million, you said that was the going rate for world class strikers. you also said, when i was syaing it was wise to buy three players last year, taht it wasnt, that we needed a world class striker and that you prefered to watch world class players then devolping players.

you are now saying the exact opposite. you've changed completely as soon as one story came out. its very clear what you are doing
    1) Suarez is not happening
    2) Don't want him anyway as don't want us to blow our entire budget on one player
    3) Prefer slightly cheaper players who are still top class
    4) Bernard is exciting, he's Brazilian, skillful and I've always wanted us to sign a proper Brazilian

I never said 40 million was the going rate for Suarez you made that up, I said we won't pay the going rate for players which we won't (look at the players we've missed out on due to penny pinching - this doesn't have to be on ridiculous megabucks deals). The going rate for Suarez is 55 million anyway, ask Liverpool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    Well Suarez is in Australia anyway...
    exactly lol. media bs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Gooner View Post
    exactly lol. media bs.
    Someone convince Ollie please.....
    Last edited by Özim; 24-07-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    1) Suarez is not happening
    2) Don't want him anyway as don't want us to blow our entire budget on one player
    3) Prefer slightly cheaper players who are still top class
    4) Bernard is exciting, he's Brazilian, skillful and I've always wanted us to sign a proper Brazilian

I never said 40 million was the going rate for Suarez you made that up, I said we won't pay the going rate for players which we won't. The going rate for Suarez is 55 million anyway, ask Liverpool.
    1. something clearly is happening given we met a "clause" and bid 40 million.
    2. you dont want him because that means you would have to admit wenger has proved you wrong and spent big so you changing your arugment to one you have never ever mentioned when talking about suarez so wenger continues to be wrong in your eyes
    3. bollocks. you've said you wanted world class players not top class ones. stop shifting goalposts
    4. i dont know much about him, how much do you know? seen him before?

going rate is not 55 million. until we find out what this cluase is, its up in the air.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Whitewash? Bit racist.

But I'm okay with going along with your plan and ignoring everything except the football. Cheers for suggesting it, your whitewash is much better than mine.
    Don't sulk and get childish because your argument has been debunked.

There is no point in trying to make out as if what he did was a minor or point to bigger issues in life. Trying to downplay it would be wrong and if the club took that approach it would be highly embarrassing. It would be a mistake to do what Liverpool did.

The best way to deal with racism and ignorance in general is integration so I'm not suggesting we ostracise him from the club. You can't ignore it but don't go one better by trying to sugarcoat it as small 'tiff'. That's corrupt and the sort of thing Blatter has been doing for far too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Gooner View Post
    It doesn't help matters when chief negotiator wenger is in the far east. And Gazidis aswell. I know dick law is meant to be dealing with transfer negotiations, but wenger needs to be there for the final persuasion.
    have you ever heard of a telephone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. something clearly is happening given we met a "clause" and bid 40 million.
    2. you dont want him because that means you would have to admit wenger has proved you wrong and spent big so you changing your arugment to one you have never ever mentioned when talking about suarez so wenger continues to be wrong in your eyes
    3. bollocks. you've said you wanted world class players not top class ones. stop shifting goalposts
    4. i dont know much about him, how much do you know? seen him before?

going rate is not 55 million. until we find out what this cluase is, its up in the air.
    1. Nothing will happen, Suarez will have a chat (if this BS is even true, with some random person at the club as everyone's away ) then eventually it will all go pearshaped and we can go back to living our normal lives
    2. I don't want him because it's way too much money for us to spend on one player when we need 3-4, I've told you this about 10 times now!
    3. You don't have to pay 40 million for world class players
    4. He's Brazilian, he's skillful, haven't seen much of him however skillful Brazilians are always something to get excited about...once upon a time we almost signed Juninho but got pipped by Middlesborough, was really disappointed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you ever heard of a telephone?
    business is done better face to face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    1. Nothing will happen, Suarez will have a chat (if this BS is even true, with some random person at the club as everyone's away ) then eventually it will all go pearshaped and we can go back to living our normal lives
    2. I don't want him because it's way too much money for us to spend on one player when we need 3-4, I've told you this about 10 times now!
    3. You don't have to pay 40 million for world class players
    4. He's Brazilian, he's skillful, haven't seen much of him however skillful Brazilians are always something to get excited about...once upon a time we almost signed Juninho but got pipped by Middlesborough, was really disappointed.
    the amount of times you call wenger deluded etc for taking gambles on unknown players and you are now advocating getting an a brazilian player, who you admit you haven't much of, becuase he might be skilful instead of signing proven world class players.

ridiculous shifting of goalposts. shit wumming. I'm done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the amount of times you call wenger deluded etc for taking gambles on unknown players and you are now advocating getting an a brazilian player, who you admit you haven't much of, becuase he might be skilful instead of signing proven world class players.

ridiculous shifting of goalposts. shit wumming. I'm done
    Wenger buys cheap unheard of nobodies from France, there's a big difference. This guy is neither cheap, nor unknown plus he's from Brazil not France.

You're the wum pal, going on about this ridiculous charade all the time, the stories you post about Suarez on here are just ridiculous a lot of the time.

When this all goes wrong as it invariably will, be prepared to disappear off with your tail between your legs like you should have when the Higuain thing went pearshaped...after all you said he was signed didn't you?