User Tag List

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sp*rs match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Steady on a bit would you. He provides this forum for free. We may not agree with what he posts and we may scratch each others eyes out but the only football thing that has survived for me and is worth giving a shit about through this Wenger nightmare is GW. Not the best forum on the internet, not the busiest, but it's the place us long standing victims of the French bloke huddle and compare horror stories, it's all we have. I wish every fan would turn every last scrap of fire onto the one target that deserves it. One huge volley that blows the fucker to kingdom come.
    I've heard that excuse before, Letters pays for the forum

It's about £10 a year isn't, I'm sure the other 2 can muster that between them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    I've heard that excuse before, Letters pays for the forum

It's about £10 a year isn't, I'm sure the other 2 can muster that between them
    No it isn’t. There are hosting costs as well.

It isn’t a fortune, but it isn’t fuck all cost either.

I don’t see eye to eye with Letters on a lot of things, but he is a genuinely nice guy and whatever the cost, if he were a vindictive twat, he could just shut the whole thing down.

The mixture of people we have here, albeit small, clearly must like something about this place. Whether it be to vent, kill a few minutes or just have a bit of banter.

Of the Arsenal 3 or 4 Arsenal forums I used to regularly post, this is the only place I bother with.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    No it isn’t. There are hosting costs as well.

It isn’t a fortune, but it isn’t fuck all cost either.

I don’t see eye to eye with Letters on a lot of things, but he is a genuinely nice guy and whatever the cost, if he were a vindictive twat, he could just shut the whole thing down.

The mixture of people we have here, albeit small, clearly must like something about this place. Whether it be to vent, kill a few minutes or just have a bit of banter.

Of the Arsenal 3 or 4 Arsenal forums I used to regularly post, this is the only place I bother with.
    Don't think anyone is doubting whether GW has a use, as it clearly does. But I don't care whether he's a nice guy, if he acts like a twat on here he'll get treated like one

This place doesn't even need that many mods. He can easily stand down and you + Maccy take the reigns moving forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, it seems Spurs are a better team or at least a better managed team than us. But when all was said and done, when we were top dogs we won things, quite a lot of Cups and Leagues.

All Spurs can point to is a couple of years out of the last quarter of a century being slightly higher in the league table.

Enjoy your moment in the sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, it seems Spurs are a better team or at least a better managed team than us. But when all was said and done, when we were top dogs we won things, quite a lot of Cups and Leagues.

All Spurs can point to is a couple of years out of the last quarter of a century being slightly higher in the league table.

Enjoy your moment in the sun.
    You seem to have forgotten the Ricky Villa goal. And how easily you have forgotten Chas and Dave.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Don't think anyone is doubting whether GW has a use, as it clearly does. But I don't care whether he's a nice guy, if he acts like a twat on here he'll get treated like one

This place doesn't even need that many mods. He can easily stand down and you + Maccy take the reigns moving forward.
    Maccy and I can’t even remember our passwords.

You clearly don’t like him, but at least argue the fucking toss. At least that can be entertaining. Just coming out with the Frank Grimesesq schtick and name calling is a bit dull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Letters has his own Frank Grimes.

Another thing he has in common with Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maccy and I can’t even remember our passwords.

You clearly don’t like him, but at least argue the fucking toss. At least that can be entertaining. Just coming out with the Frank Grimesesq schtick and name calling is a bit dull.
    I PM'd them to you.

You're welcome.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You seem to have forgotten the Ricky Villa goal. And how easily you have forgotten Chas and Dave.
    We must not forget also season 2 of Putting On The Pressure.

Will there be a season 3?

We do not comment on speculation.